1. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of Ubisoft Limited (the “Promoter”) employees, their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of winners.
2. Minors (ie. persons under 18 years of age) must have authorization from their parents (or the person who exercises parental authority) to enter the competition on the terms of these rules.
3. Entry to the competition is via the webpage located at http://www.xbox360achivements.org You may create a xbox360achivements account in order to enter the competition or complete the entry form without becoming a member, however you do not have to opt-in to receive additional information on xbox360achivements or Ubisoft’s products and services.
4. The competition will commence on 19/11/10 (the “Start Date”). All entries must be received no later than midnight on 19/12/2010 (the “Closing Date”). By submitting their entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules. Entries through agents or third parties will be invalid.
5. Prize List: 31 x daily prizes of 2100 Xbox Live points (7 daily prizes per week). 2 x Kinect bundles (which includes 1 Kinect peripheral + one new Xbox 360 S package + one copy of Your Shape) - The Promoter may in its absolute discretion substitute cash value for the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. Winners of the Microsoft Points will be drawn every Friday until the giveaway’s Closing Date. Entrants cannot win more than once in any one week. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Illegible or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Correspondence will be entered into only at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. The panel of judges will contain at least one independent member. The judges’ decision will be final and binding.
8. The winner will be notified by e-mail or post before the 25/12/2010
9. Prizes will be posted to the winner within 2 Months of the Closing Date.
10. A list of the prize winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to My Word Coach, Ubisoft Limited, 1st Floor, Chertsey Gate East, London Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8AP, United Kingdom, within  months of the Closing Date.
11. Entrants to the competition accept that, if they win, the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, age, town of residence and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and for related promotional purposes.
12. All entries will become the property of the Promoter on its receipt of them and will not be returned. Entrants to the competition agree that the Promoter shall be entitled to use entries as it sees fit without additional payment, permission or reference to the entrant.
13. Entrants may be contacted from time to time in the future about new products available from the Promoter. Entrants who do not wish this to occur should not tick the relevant box on the entry form.
14. The Promoter is Ubisoft Limited, 1st Floor, Chertsey Gate East, London Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8AP, United Kingdom. Please note that under no condition should competition entries be sent to this address.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, or any lost/delayed data transmission, or any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or internet service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. No automated entries will be accepted. Entry will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorised account holder” is defined as the person assigned the email account by an internet service provider. If the Promoter determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the competition or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or suspend, modify and/or terminate the competition.