|Complete campaign in Agent difficulty|
These achievements aren't stackable so you will need to play though normal mode then agent mode to get both achievements.
Completing this difficulty may prove challenging for some and less for others depending on your skill with stealth games. Just take your time and learn where all your enemies are while progressing though on normal.
Here are a few things that might help you though the game on any difficulty:
- If your health doesn't have a blue halo, you're visible to anyone even if you think they can't see you.
- Avoid fighting guards unless you have to.
- Use as many silent kill attacks as you can.
- Make good use of morphine.
- Conserve your ammo as you might need it later.
- If you're being hunted by the guards and you entered though a door, go back though the door and hide in the other room. If you can peak though the keyhole you are safe, as the guard won't follow you into that room. If the door opens freely without this option you will have to keep moving until you find a better hiding place.
- Whistle to get the guards attention if they are in an awkward position to kill.
- Take breaks from the game as you can become burnt out concentrating on everything.
Hopefully this will help some of you out there who are stuck and need a few tips to deal with the guards.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
|You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 235 user ratings.