There are a few different methods to gain this achievement, two of which are:
- Pick Demian Maia vs Drew McFedries (EXP CPU)
- Run and clinch with him (->), now slam him (+ rotate from 10pm to 5pm)
- Attempt a submission (click ) but dont spin at all and let his stamina drain
- Once he reverses, put him in a butterfly guard ( + rotate from 6pm to 9pm)
- Attempt a triangle (click ), BUT immediately switch it ( +click ) to an armbar
- Spin () and you should get the tap.
If you don't want to get this simultaneously with the "It's the jits" achievement, simply set up an Exhibition match using two controllers, one controlling a fighter each. Don't use the second controller, soften your opponent up a little bit, take him on the ground, press to perform a submission and right after that, press + click to perform a submission transition. It might not work the first time, but it shouldnt be too hard getting your opponent to tap out within the first two minutes and unlock this achievement.