Ready yourself for a bit of drama, bit of whiskey, and a land of confusion in Chapter four.
Lee and Vernon will enter the house only to find it semi-barren with Molly tossing the kitchen looking for supplies. The three of them have some small conversation until Molly asks a question;
"Who's the fossil?" - Molly
1. He's a doctor. - You told the truth and answered Molly's question.
2. What are you doing? - You question Molly right back.
3. Where's Clementine? - You avoided Molly's question.
4. . . . - You didn't answer Molly's question.
No matter your answer Molly asks for her weapon back and Christa comes storming down the stairs bringing news of a deteriorating Omid. Christa will asks for the assistance of Vernon and the three of them will go upstairs to where Omid is. Vernon shoos Lee out of the room which opens up the hunt for Clementine.
If you would like you can explore the upstairs rooms, although the progression of the story is not up there as well as Clementine not being up there. So head down the stairs and locate Ben and Drunk Kenny in the family room. You'll engage in some funny dialog, some of which actually plays a role on the chapter.
"First good thing happened since..." - Kenny
1. Kenny, take it easy. - You try to convince Kenny.
2. Ben, you let him drink?! - Ben defends himself.
3. Give me the bottle. - You tried to reason with Kenny.
4. . . . - Non-altering.
Finish your conversation with the two of them and then ask Ben again where Clementine is. He will justify why she was out on River Station and keep justifying himself giving you the chance to have a non-altering response to him thus providing you with Ben's guess that she is out back.
Head to the back door to search for Clem. Once you emerge outside you'll complete Chapter four. Can you smell trouble brewing in Chapter five? We'll see you then.