Completing the game on Hard will also unlock the achievements for completing it on Normal and Easy difficulty.
Certain sections may be very easy and some may prove to be very difficult. Here are some tips on how to beat Hard difficulty easier.
- Take your time - You may never know when a enemy is around the corner.
- Never rush into area - Survey the scene and see if it is okay to enter.
- Only kill who you really have to and who is shooting at you. This will save you from being discovered and shot at.
- Be sneaky as much as possible, being silent will help you not be heard.
- Always look for First Aid cupboards. Always having a full inventory of health will always come in handy.