This game isn't too difficult on Sniper Elite difficulty, but it can be harder in some spots. Use these tips to help you with your playthrough.
All story related achievements can be unlocked in co-op except for this one, you will need to do this solo.
Here are a few tips to help you while playing on Sniper Elite difficulty:
- Scouting is very helpful while playing on Sniper Elite difficulty, to use your binoculars press in and use and to zoom in and out. Before attacking or walking into an area scout it out for enemies or to plan your attack/route, it will make things a lot easier for you rather than just guessing where to go.
- Rocks will really come in handy on this playthrough. When faced with a group of enemies use rocks to guide them away giving you the opportunity to advance, even to split up a group of enemies to take them out one by one.
- Use cover ALL THE TIME, enemies will have their eye on you this playthrough and they rarely miss a shot on you. Just wait until you think your safe then pop your head up and take out one enemy at a time.
- Set traps when sitting in an open area or a building that the enemy can access. It helps a lot because if you get an enemy behind you while you are concentrating on sniping, without traps set, they will without a doubt kill you.
- Just take your time, rushing will not help you on this difficulty, take as much time as you need and be as stealthy as possible. Your silenced pistol will come in handy in tight spots, try for the head shot because it takes a bit to ready your gun between shots. When faced with multiple enemies use your machine gun.