See AAA Getter for information on how to get a AAA rank. You are going to need to need to perform all seven tricks while still getting a AAA rank.
Those seven tricks are:
- Step trick: Just step from side to side or march in place.
- Jump trick: Jump on the spot. You will occasionally get credit for a step trick if you do not jump high enough.
- Turn trick: Spin in place. Be careful to watch for objects in your play space.
- Hit trick: Basically you have to reach across your body and hit a ripple on the right side of your body with your left hand or vice versa. You can hit ripples designed for the feet in the same way.
- Pose trick: Essentially, hold still after a quick movement. You might have trouble getting it to register, though. Jumping jacks, holding in between each should get you a pose trick.
- Shake trick: I had to close my eyes for this one, since you basically need to shake your head and wave your hands. I found shaking my head in a “no” motion to the beat worked best.
- Rhythm trick: Basically you need to move to the beat of the song, so you should get this naturally while going for everything else.
While going for each trick, I would recommend getting the turn trick and the pose trick out of the way before the song actually starts, since they are quite difficult to do on rhythm. This can be done in any song.