Guide By: Wilmo X
There are 20 achievements with a total of 200 points.
|How's That For Starters?||10|
|Complete dataDyne Central - Defection.|
|Level Walkthrough – Objective by Objective (on agent)|
Objective 1 – Gain Access to the Laboratory.
All you need to do is get down to the ground floor and find the elevator leading to the underground lab.
Once the mission begins, jump down off the helipad and head down to the roof door. Shoot the guard here if he sees you, otherwise knock him out from behind. Head into the building, then as you reach the top of the ramp leading down; there'll be a guard right around the corner so get ready to shoot him. Head down to the next door and head down the stairs. You'll now be on the same floor as Cassandra's office. As soon as you enter the floor, call the elevator to your left and wait for it to appear. Jump in and head down to the ground floor.
Once there, leave the elevator and go down the stairs. Go left and head through the door there. A few guards in the next smaller room will greet you, kill them then go right around the corner and part of the wall in front of you will open. Go in and activate the elevator on the right to finish the mission.
Mission Complete and Achievement Unlocked! Well done!
|Kill an enemy when dual-wielding|
|Only small guns can be duel wielded|
|Act Your Age, Joanna||5|
|Destroy Carrington's wine collection.||(2)|
|On the 4th level (Carrington Villa) Carrington is being held hostage in the basement of his house. When you first enter the basement you will notice a lot of wine bottles scattered throughout. All you have to do to gain this achievement is destroy every last bottle. |
When all of the bottles are destroyed you will hear Carrington say: “act your age Joanna” and the achievement should unlock. (On a side note all of the bottles are in the basement and if enter the last room of the basement where Carrington is, the level will end and you will need to start again).
|Kill 128 enemies using secondary fire mode.|
|Secondary functions on the guns are activated by pressing , simply change to the secondary function of any of the guns you are using and start racking up the kills.|
|Destroy 5 security cameras.||(2)|
|All you have to do is destroy 5 cameras by shooting them or blowing them up.|
There are quite a few cameras on mission 1.1 (perfect), the higher the difficulty you play the more cameras there will be. You will more than likely get this just playing through normally.
NOTE: You must destroy 5 different cameras, it will only count each one once!
|Kill 50 enemies using the laptop in sentry gun mode.||(1)|
|All you have to do for this achievement is get a laptop gun and put it into sentry mode with where there are a few enemies. Kill 50 and the achievement is yours.|
In multiplayer, set-up a match where it is you against 8 peacesims and set all of the guns to laptop guns. The peacesims wont attack you unless you have a gun out and even then they just disarm you and run away.
Now you need to find an area with a laptop gun you can camp in. Just set a turret down and pick up/equip another laptop gun to lure the peace sims in. They will get mown down by your turret racking up the kills. When your turret runs out, set another one with your equipped gun and pick up/equip another.
|Complete any Solo Mission on Special Agent or harder using only your fists.||(8)|
|This is going to be one of the hardest achievements for new Perfect Dark players or gaming novices because you have a health bar and it can be removed quite quickly in special agent.|
|Tools Of The Trade||10|
|Get a Bronze rating or better with all 32 weapons in the Firing Range.||(9)|
|To obtain this achievement you need to complete the firing range challenges for each of the 32 weapons available with at least a bronze medal.|
|Complete a Combat Simulator game using each of the six Scenarios.|
|The six scenarios are basically the game types. Here is a detailed guide on the six game types:|
|Complete a Combat Simulator game on Felicity, Complex or Temple using Classic Weapons.||(1)|
|All you need to do is finish a match in any game mode on one of the classic Goldeneye maps with 'Classic' Goldeneye weapons. The weapons are listed below:|
The Classic Levels:
|Complete every Challenge up to and including 29, the 10th Prime number.||(3)|
|This is probably one of the hardest achievements to get in the game. A lot of the earlier challenges are easy but some of the later ones are pretty hard and you will find yourself up against DarkSims a few times!|
|A Friend Indeed||10|
|Complete any mission in Co-operative Mode.|
|All you have to do for this achievement is get friend on XBL or in offline splitscreen and complete any of the missions on any difficulty (all levels in a mission). I would recommend Carrington Villa on agent as there is only one level and it is quick.|
|...Who Needs Enemies?||10|
|Complete any mission in Counter-Operative Mode.|
|All you have to do for this achievement is get friend on XBL or in offline splitscreen and complete any of the levels on any difficulty (all levels in a mission). I would recommend Carrington Villa on agent as there is only one level and it is quick.|
Also to speed up the process have the counter-operative go round killing all his own men so it’s quicker for Joanna, then swap round. (Or the counter-operative could just take a suicide pill for every guard he becomes.)
|Kill at least one enemy with each of the dataDyne weapons.|
|There are 10 dataDyne weapons in total:|
|Carrington Institute Specialist||10|
|Kill at least one enemy with each of the Carrington Institute weapons.|
|There are 8 Carrington Institute weapons in total:|
|Kill at least one enemy with each of the Maian weapons.||(2)|
|There are 3 Maian weapons in total:|
|Complete the Solo Missions on Agent||(3)|
|Complete the single player story on Agent difficulty (Easy) [see "Perfect Agent"]|
|Complete the Solo Missions on Special Agent.||(1)|
|Complete the single player story on Special Agent difficulty (Normal) [see "Perfect Agent"]|
|Complete the Solo Missions on Perfect Agent.||(3)|
|Complete the single player story on Perfect Agent difficulty (Hard)|
Perfect Dark’s Single player campaign consists of 17 levels. They start off pretty easy but get hard towards the end. If you played through on easier difficulties first you will notice that there are new objectives, much fewer shields and different weapon pickups, as well as the substantial increase in AI accuracy.
There are no checkpoints on Perfect Dark’s levels, nor do you have COD/Halo style health regeneration, meaning you have to do the whole level with your health meter. Stealth and duck and cover is a major part of the gameplay here, you will find yourself popping in and out of cover repeatedly taking a shot or two each time.
Tips for Perfect Agent:
|Earn all the Leaderboard Crowns.||(13)|
|The crown system is new and unique to Perfect Dark XBLA, there are a set number of crowns to unlock, much like in-game achievements and you have to complete a hidden objective to unlock each one. In the Perfect menu > Help & Options > Awards, you can check which ones you have unlocked|
If a weapon is listed and you cannot find it, it may be hidden. Check out this guide for hidden weapons information.
Single Player Levels
1. No Help Needed dataDyne: Defection, 15 kills with auto aim disabled [PA]
2. Close Proximity dataDyne: Research, Get 3 or more kills with the hidden Proximity Mine [A]
3. Good Enough For Clint dataDyne: Extraction, 8 headshots with the hidden magnum [A]
4. Way Of The Assassin Carrington Villa, No Scope Headshot 5 enemies with the hidden sniper rifle [PA]
5. Quickly Does It Chicago, Complete all three objectives in rapid sucession of each other [A]
6. Bow To The Audience G5 Building, 8 kills with the hidden crossbow (secondary function)[A]
7. Rapid Radar Shut Down Area 51: Infiltration, Blow up the radar in less than 60 seconds [SA]
8. Master Of Disguise Area 51: Rescue, obtain and wear the lab coat in under 1:30 [SA]
9. Easy Rider Area 51: Escape, Leave the base via Hoverbike in under 30 seconds [A]
10. I Want To Be Sedated Airbase, Use the Drug spy on 6 people in less than 30 seconds [SA]
11. Presidential Predication Air Force One, Complete objective 3 first then finish the level quickly (co-op) [A]
12. Magnum P.D. Crash Site, Use Trent's golden magnum to kill the clone [A]
13. Tick Tick...Boom Pelagic II, Kill 4 enemies with 1 N-Grenade [A]
14. Can't Touch This Deep Sea, Beat objective 1 without taking damage [PA]
15. Run And Gun Carrington Institute, complete objectives 1 & 2 in less than 1:30 then finish (co-op) [A]
16. Against All Odds... Attack Ship, Kill the big Skedar (dual maulers) on the bridge with the slayer in 8 mins [PA]
17. RockedSkedar Ruins, complete the first objective within 30 seconds [PA]
Special Assignment Levels
18. Invisibility Factor Mr Blonde's Revenge, Do not use the Cloaking Device [SA]
19. Magnum Forced Maian SOS, use the Psychosis gun on the dual gold magnum guy then let him kill 5 enemies [PA]
20. Three Kings WAR, beat the level in 1:40 killing each king with a charged up mauler headshot [PA]
21. Perfect Head The Duel, Headshot all 3 enemies within 25 seconds [PA]
22. Ninja For melee kills in combat simulator
23. The Name's Dark...Perfect Dark. Complete all 21 levels on Perfect Agent with auto-aim off [PA]
24. Bronze Complete all 21 levels on Agent in 0:48:00 total
25. Silver Complete all 21 levels on Secret Agent 1:09:00 total
26. Gold Complete all 21 levels on Perfect Agent 1:35:00 total
27. Gamer Picture 1 Get all 4 Multiplayer awards in one match
28. Gamer Picture 2 Get 201% Overall on the leaderboard (complete)
29. Avatar Award 1 Any Level, Kill any enemy with a headshot
30. Avatar Award 2 Complete any Special Assignment on any difficulty
31. Perfect Dark Theme Get at least 1 kill with all 32 weapons in any mode
For a more in-depth guide visit: Echtzeit's Crown Guide
Also see: NS JimMenaMan's Crown Video Guides
When you have collected your 31st Crown you will be awarded your achievement!
No videos available
|You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements.|
|Today's 'Countdown to 2011' Daily Deals Are...|
|Dec 26, 2010|
|Microsoft Game Studios Not Considering Any HD Remakes|
|Oct 27, 2010|
|Play Crackdown 2, Unlock Agent 4 For Perfect Dark Multiplayer|
|Jul 02, 2010|
|Rare is Aware of Perfect Dark Achievement Issues, Working on a Fix|
|Mar 23, 2010|
|This Week on Xbox Live [XBLA & DotW]|
|Mar 15, 2010|
|View past articles|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 531 user ratings.