|Master Ninja of Missions||20|
|Completed all Karma Attack Missions on Path of the Master Ninja|
These achievements all require you to beat all of the Karma Attack Missions (missions 1 through 16) on each difficulty level. The difficulties do not stack. You'll have to beat every mission a total of four times. Once you complete one mission you are able to choose the next difficulty for that mission.
Mission 2 – There is one worm, five Tactical Ninjas, and two Rocket Ninjas. Try to take out the worm first and then the ninjas.
Mission 3 – There are two waves. Wave One is four Tactical Ninjas and two Rocket Ninjas. First, try to take out the rocket launcher ninjas and then the others. After that, a chest will appear with Karma Burst and your Health will be restored up to the red damage. Wave Two will be a Godomus and, initially, nothing else. Tactical Ninjas will spawn in groups of four as you get the Godomus down to 75%, 50% and 25% health. If you kill all the Ninjas each time, a total of twelve will spawn over the course of the challenge. Don’t worry about the Ninjas, they are not a threat here, try going under his feet and land a combo each time he ends an attack. The Eclipse Scythe combo worked really well for me.
Mission 4 – This battle is insane. You need to defeat Alexei with minions surrounding him. The minions spawn in four waves of five Pill Bugs and two Silver Gajas. Equip the Eclipse Scythe and keep spamming him with the jumping combo. Its very effective against him and is a very good way of escaping the minions. The wind blades Ninpo is very useful because it kills most of the minions and they don’t bother you until they respawn. His grapple moves are very dangerous, so you want to be off of the ground for most of your time in this mission. Also beware of his “Tornado” attack - you need to do wait until the very last moment before dodging.
Mission 5 – This battle is against Volf and four spawns of two Brown Werewolves each. Beware of Volf's running attack and spam him with the Eclipse Scythe jumping combo and ignore the Wolf Minions to focus on him.
Mission 6 - This one can be tricky. You have Zedonius as an enemy, along with four spawns of two Tactical Ninjas and three Rocket Ninjas each. Do the Eclipse Scythe jumping combo. Just keep dodging his attacks and at the end of each one, if you see an opening attack him. You will need to be careful when he starts flying because when he finishes he does a landing attack that is very difficult to dodge and takes most of your health.
Mission 7 – This time you will be facing Elizébet with three Fire Archer Ninjas and one Incendiary Shuriken Ninja spawning in four waves. You will need to learn the timing for dodging her quick attacks then attack her with the same combo from before. Beware of her grapple attack, since it takes a lot of damage. Also, when she does that healing technique try to hit her as soon as possible because she will fall and stay in the ground for some time without moving.
Mission 8 – You will be facing Genshin with four spawns of two Rocket Ninjas each. If that wasn’t enough, you have no healing items. What you need to do is learn how to dodge every move he does and hit him at the end of them. Personally, I used the Eclipse Scythe combo, but before doing it I always pressed to see if I was able to hit him(and for a little extra damage) because you need to wait some time before you can damage him again from combo to combo, you can only take about 1/6 of his Health per combo and you will have to wait at least ten seconds to do the next one.
Mission 9 – Now here comes the annoying part of the mission mode. From now on you will have some missions that take a really long time to finish. There are five waves of enemies.
• The first wave has four Rocket Ninjas, four Warlocks, four Black Spider Ninjas, and four Black Spider Claw Ninjas. There isn’t a specific way of doing this, but I recommend the Eclipse Scythe combo.
• The second wave is just Genshin, do the same thing as Mission 8, but without worrying about the rocket ninjas.
• The third wave is two Brown Werewolves, two Purple Van Gelfs, two Spriggans, two Black Widows, and two Silver Gajas. I highly recommend you to go around the coliseum in circles while throwing incendiary shurikens at the monsters chasing you, than just finish the remaining Black Widows with some full charge Bow Ultimate Technique.
• For the fourth wave you will face three Red Werewolves, three Green Van Gelfs, three Fiend Warlocks, three Humanoid Mechas, and three Fiend Incendiary Shuriken Ninja. At the start, you need to go right from the chest (looking from where the chest is to the center of the coliseum) and charge a full Eclipse Scythe Ultimate Technique and hit the robot with it as soon as he spawns followed by an Obliteration Technique. Then, for the other fiends, do the Scythe jumping combo until some piece of their body falls and finish them with an Obliteration. Upgrade your Void Ninpo to level 3 and kill the Mechs with it - try going behind the robot to do the Ninpo so you can kill other enemies as well. As for the rest of the fiends, do the same thing as before.
• Now, the fifth wave is the Skeleton Boss and four waves of two Red Gajas each. Start with a full charge Scythe Ultimate technique on one of the Red Gajas, followed by an Obliteration and then kill the other one. Now just keep spamming the boss with full charged Bow Ultimate Technique until two more Gajas appear, then kill them and repeat the process two more times. When you run out of arrows, just do the full charge Scythe Ultimate Technique because it has a large range. This last wave may take a while, but this is the safest way of doing it.
Mission 10 – This mission has ten waves of enemies.
• First you have to kill fifteen Archer Ninjas while going up the spiral where you fight the Archfiend. You can get past them but they can hit you with arrows so you should kill them. Try using one incendiary shuriken and then the jumping Scythe combo.
• The second wave is two Warlocks, three White Ninjas, and three Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas. This time you need to kill the ninjas in order to get past them because there is a fiend wall blocking the way. For this battle do the Scythe combo on the Warlock Ninjas first and then the others.
• The third wave is just six Explosive Arrow Archer Ninjas. To kill them instantly, equip the Falcons Talons, jump and press + (direction towards the enemy) then press and you will do an Izuna Drop.
• The fourth wave is three Red Gajas and three Yellow Van Gelfs. The Scythe combo works really well here, but, if you find yourself in trouble, try using the Art of The Piercing Void and hitting two Yellow Van Gelfs to instantly kill them.
• The fifth wave is seven Spriggans. You can just ignore them or take them out from a distance with a fully charged Windmill Shuriken Ultimate Technique.
• The sixth round is two Rasetsus. This one is very easy. Just use the Tonfa Ultimate Technique over and over again while dodging their attacks.
• The seventh wave is six Yellow Van Gelfs. You can ignore them if you want or use your Incendiary Shuriken.
• The eighth wave is two Fiend Ninjas, two Fiend Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas, two Fiend Warlocks, and two Worms. Again use the Scythe combo on the Warlock Ninjas and then take care of the rest.
• The ninth round is simply four Ninja Dogs.
• The final round is Dagra Dai. For this Boss, you will have to do different techniques for each of his moves. He will start the battle by going up and summoning some Purple Van Gelfs, while he is going up, do the Scythe combo on him. If he does the lightning technique trying dodging it. If you see you cannot use the fire Ninpo (it is important that you try leaving one fiend alive so that Dagra Dai comes down). If he does the other technique where black things come from the ground try avoiding this as well and watch out for the end of it because he launches a beam at you which takes most of your Health. If he comes down, there are two things that he does. He either throws lighting at you or he attacks you physically. If he does the lighting attack, do the Eclipse Scythe combo on him to escape the lightning and to deal a great amount of damage. If he attacks you physically, block and dodge his attacks until he finishes the combo and attack him with the Scythe combo. This should be enough to do this mission.
Mission 11 – This mission has four rounds.
• The first wavehas one Rasetsu, one Fiend Rasetsu, and six Dragons. First, use the 360º Lunar Staff Ultimate Technique to take out the Rasetsus and then use some arrows to take out the rest.
• The second wave consists of five Humanoid Mechs. Start with a Scythe Ultimate Technique and then an Obliteration. The enemy will leave an Orb, so use it to quickly charge the Tonfa Ultimate Technique and keep doing it until there no one left.
• In the third wave you’ll face some two four-leggend Machine Gun Mechs and three Hoverbots. Use the Scythe Combo to easily take them out.
• For the final fight you have two Quetzacoatls and five Pill Bugs. You can deal a great amount of damage to the Quetzacoatls by throwing an Art of The Piercing Void at them. You have three Ninpo so you can kill one and leave the other dying, then throw some arrows at him.
Mission 12 – This mission involves fighting Alexi, Volf, Zedonius, Elizebet, and Fiend Genshin one after the other. For this Mission use the same strategy you used for the other battles with that enemy except for Volf and Zedonius. With Volf you can spam the Front + , combo and if you do it right he doesn’t even move. When facing Zedonius, while watching out for his moves wait for him to try to grapple you and dodge since it is very easy, then do the Eclipse Scythe combo.
Mission 13 – This mission has thirteen rounds. There's not necessarily a specific strategy, but the Eclipse Scythe combo on Ninjas and the Lunar Staff Jumping Izuna Drop on the Gajas work very well. Try doing some Wind Ninpo on the round where five Ninja Warlocks spawn because they are all killed, and, if possible, on the last round with Fiend Incendiary Ninjas because they are also killed with just one Ninpo. You can also use your Incendiary Shuriken on the Rocket Ninjas - two will kill a single Ninja.
• Wave 1 - Two White Ninjas, two Black Spider Claw Ninjas, two Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas, two Fire Archers, and two Warlocks.
• Wave 2 - Three White Ninjas, three Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas, and three Warlocks.
• Wave 3 - Six Fire Archers.
• Wave 4 - Six Tactical Ninjas, two Rocket Ninjas, and two Multi-Rocket Ninjas.
• Wave 5 - Two Tactical Ninjas, two Roacket Ninjas, two Warlocks, two Silver Gajas, and two Red Gajas.
• Wave 6 - Five Rocket Ninjas.
• Wave 7 - Two White Ninjas, two Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas, two Tactical Ninjas, two Rocket Ninjas, and two Warlocks.
• Wave 8 - Two Fiend Ninjas, two Fiend Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas, two Tactical Ninjas, two Fiend Warlocks, and two Roacket Ninjas.
• Wave 9 - Five Fiend Warlocks.
• Wave 10 - Five Fiend Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas and five Red Gajas.
• Wave 11 - Five Multi-Rocket Ninjas.
• Wave 12 - Five Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas.
• Wave 13 - Five Fiend Incendiary Shuriken Ninjas.
Mission 14 – There are nine waves in this mission. Start by killing every enemy with the Eclipse Scythe combo until the Gajas spawn. From the Gajas round you will be using the Tonfa, before each round starts charge the Ultimate Technique and kill one enemy then use the it’s orb to charge another Ultimate Technique (Note that if you jump and press as soon as you land you will absorb every orb and charge your Ultimate Technique instantly), when Rocket Ninjas spawn, hit them with incendiary shuriken so that they lose a arm because they always interfere in your battles with the Red Gajas.
• Wave 1 - Six Black Spider Ninjas and six Tactical Ninjas.
• Wave 2 - Five Black Spider Claw Ninjas and five Purple Van Gelfs.
• Wave 3 - Six Rocket Ninjas and six Silver Gajas.
• Wave 4 - Three Multi Rocket Ninjas and three Red Gajas.
• Wave 5 - Six Brown Werewolves and six Red Gajas.
• Wave 6 - Four Rocket Ninjas, four Multi Rocket Ninjas, four Humanoid Mechs.
• Wave 7 - Four Red Werewolves, four Yellow Van Gelfs, four Four-Legged Machine Gun Mechs.
• Wave 8 - Twelve Fiend Ninja Dogs.
• Wave 9 - Four Four-Legged Missle Mechs, four Black Widows, and four Ghallas.
Mission 15 – This mission has you facing two Godmouses. Just grab the Scythe, start with two Art of The Piercing Void or Art of The Inferno, and then spam the Jumping combo.
Mission 16 – The final mission faces you off against Genshin and Elizebet at the same time. For this one, start by attacking Elizébet first with the Falcon’s Talons, keep doing the jumping Front + combo on her, and if she does the Health Draining Attack, get near her, use an Art of The Fire Art and she stops doing it most of the times. Then, with Genshin use the same strategy as you did before.
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
No videos available
|You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 1179 user ratings.