Guide By: marx0r
There are 12 achievements with a total of 200 points.
Show / Hide Guide Road Map
-Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 7/10
-Offline: 10 (160G)
-Online: 2 (40G)
-Appropriate amount of time for 200: 6-8 Hours
-Minimum amount of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Glitched Achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No
N+ is a fiendishly addictive game where the aim is to collect gold coins in a series of stages, which get progressively harder. It will require some hard work and dedication to get the 200, but if you put in the time, you shouldn't go out of the way. You'll be having fun all the while!
1. First off, your going to want to do the tutorial level. Not only will it teach you how to play, but once you finish one of the tutorial episodes, you will obtain Disciple (5G).Make sure you get the info in your head, your going to need it.
2. Now you can start your journey. An episode consists of 5 levels (00-04 respectively). The first episode is Episode 00. This episode is relatively easy, and the only way to actually be killed is if your clumsy. Within the first episode, because it is the easiest, try not to die. If you succeed in not dying throughout the entire episode you will obtain Perfectionist (20G).
3. In the next couple of episode's, you should be rapidly getting better. Head back to one of the earlier episode's and collect all the gold pieces in all 5 levels of any of the early episodes. If you do this, you will obtain Treasure Hunter (20G).
4. Now we are getting started. Continue on with the game until you defeat episode 14. As soon as you complete this, you will obtain Complete 15 Episodes (10G). However, Episode 14 Level 04 has an insanely hard level. The level is entitled Master Control, and you will need all of your skills to beat it. Refer to this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=72493
5. There's nothing else to do but to continue on with the game. You need to complete Episode 29 to obtain Complete 30 Episodes (15G). You will come to your next insanely hard level, Paper Thin Walls in Episode 24 Level 4. Again, refer to here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=72493
6. Again, you can't do anything but continue the game. Once you beat Episode 39, you will obtain Complete 40 Episodes (20G). Some levels to watch out for are Episode 35 level 00, Episode 26 level 02,
7. 10 more Episode's until you finish the game!! Hopefully you know how to play this game and are relatively good, because your going to need all the skill you can get for these last 10 Episode's. There are around 3 Episode's to watch out for: Episode 42 level 04, Episode 48 level 04 and Episode 49 level 03. The latter is easily the hardest, and require a copious amount of skill. Luckily, the last level is not actually hard, it's more a race against time. Once complete, you will obtain Complete All 50 Episodes (25G).
8. Your not done with this game yet! If you can, grab a real life friend and get him to come around, or if you don't have any friends, use the achievement trading thread. The main goal here is to complete 10 co-op Episodes. If you can complete 10, you will obtain Complete 5 Co-op Episodes (15G) and Complete 10 Co-op Episodes (15G). The co-op levels aren't actually hard in any way, but will require a team effort.
9. Now to the online! You can easily have a boosting partner for this, but it needs to be done online, not on the same 360. Head into the multiplayer, and do the "Race" gametype. This consists of racing your fellows ninja's to the exit, however when you die you do respawn. You need to win 10 of these matches. However, these need to be ranked matches. If you can't find someone online, then use a boosting partner, or post in this thread:
Once 10 of these races are won, you will earn Speed Demon (20G).
10: The home stretch!! This is basically the same as Speed Demon, but needs to be done in the gametype "Survival", which basically means you have to survive the longest. If you win 10 of these matches (ranked, no less), you will obtain Survivalist (20G). Congratulations on the 200G!!
11: But wait, a second, you just realised i missed out on 15G didn't you. Ahh, this is the achievement that you will not miss, no matter what you do, and it comes with playing. It takes no effort at all. Basically, die 1000 times to obtain the achievement Practice Makes Perfect (15G). Hell, you will probably get this before you even get halfway through the game.
There are two threads you will need:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=42553 <<<This is the achievement trading thread. if you need help with the co-op achievements, post in here.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=72493 <<<This is the N+ guide to all levels (made by me). If your level is not on there, then post the level you are stuck on, and i will replay it and come up with the best solution.
The last thing is the replay. If you are ever stuck on a level and need a quick idea of what to do, head over to the leaderboards. Find your Episode. The top players all have replay's of how they passed it and it could be of great help to you.
[x360a would like to thank Lordvader178 for this road map]
|Complete 15 Episodes||10 |
|Complete 15 Single Player episodes.|| |
| See "Complete all 50 episodes".|
|Complete 30 Episodes||15 |
|Complete 30 Single Player episodes.|| |
| See "Complete all 50 episodes".|
|Complete 40 Episodes||20 |
|Complete 40 Single Player episodes.|| |
| See "Complete all 50 episodes".|
|Complete all 50 Episodes||25 |
|Complete all 50 Single Player episodes.|| (2) |
| Simply play through the campaign. Training missions do not count.|
General gameplay tips:
- Memorize the level.
- Find and exploit all possible paths.
- Take your time when you can.
- If an AI bot is bearing down on you, never stop moving.
- Play the tutorial first.
- Watch your time.
- All the gold does is add more time to the clock. Know when you can go for it and when you shouldn't.
- Read the name of the level. It may give you a hint as to how to play it.
|Complete 5 Co-op Episodes||15 |
|Complete 5 co-op episodes.|| |
| See "Complete 10 Co-op Episodes".|
|Complete 10 Co-op Episodes||15 |
|Complete 10 co-op episodes.|| (7) |
|Simply complete all 10 co-op episodes. If there's a significant skill difference between you and your partner, the worse of the two should be host. In most levels, the players are split up and need to flip switches for each other, and the host usually has the easier job. General tips:|
- Know when to sacrifice a player to clear mines or something.
- No enemy can track more than one of you at once. When possible, use decoys.
- See "Completed all 50 episodes" for more help.
|Speed Demon||20 |
|Win 10 races in ranked online matches.|| (1) |
| For races, you are all put in the same level and must try to get to the same exit first.|
To win a 'match' does not mean you have the most at the final tally, but that you got to the exit first in a single level. Theoretically, you can do this in a single session if you manage to sweep your opponent(s)
-Thanks to Zee pso.
|Win 10 survival games in ranked online matches.|| (7) |
|In survival, you are put in the same room as your opponents, and you all get separate timers. You must collect gold for yourself so that you do not die. If you die via an enemy or a mine, you respawn, but if you run out of time you lose. Again, you must win 10 levels, not episodes for this achievement. You can theoretically do it in one session. |
|Complete one tutorial episode.|| |
|Just complete one tutorial episode. The first one is incredibly easy, the game walks you through it. You don't have to complete the other tutorial levels for the achievement, but I recommend you do for the game.|
|Complete an episode without dying in Single Player mode.|| |
|Simply complete a non-tutorial episode without dying. Easiest done on the first episode. There are no challenging parts except possibly the last level. Just take your time going through the mines and you'll be good. If you die, you need to go back to the main menu and reset the level.|
|Treasure Hunter||20 |
|Complete an episode and obtain every gold piece in Single Player mode.|| |
|Collect all the gold pieces in any non-tutorial level. The easiest one to do this in is the first level. You shouldn't have any problems until the last level. Just take your time with the mines.|
|Practice Makes Perfect||15 |
|Die 1000 times in Single Player mode.|| (3) |
|Simply die 1000 times. You will get this over the course of the game, unless you're incredibly good. After completion of the game, load up any level and hit to kill yourself. Rinse and repeat however many times you need.|