There are five WWII artifacts in the Sahara.
- Airplane: It's on the left hill during the sandstorm. It's best to wait until after the sandstorm and you "camp". Just turn around and it's right there.
- Tank Shell: As you enter the second oasis, past the second set of camel bones, it is on the ground on the left near some trees. If you reach the fire icon, you passed it.
- Tank: After the third set of mines you need to blow up, it's on the right. The turret is sticking out of the sand.
- Anti-Aircraft Shell: Once past the mine field, head up a hill and there's a giant palm tree. It's just behind that on the ground.
- Tracks: After the helicopter cut scene, head up the hill and it's off to the right. They kinda look like a long, brown rock.