|Win the Portrait Password Cup.||10|
|Discover the password for every shortcut portrait in Hogwarts.|
1) The first is on Floor 2 of the Grand Staircase. He is the bald guy. To gain access you must find out where Rowena Ravenclaw is from. Just find someone from Ravenclaw house and they will tell you. Return to the portrait, and you're done.
2) The second is in the third floor hallway. When you talk to him, he will tell you he hasn’t heard his password in 50 years, so you must find someone who has been there for 50 years. Go see Moaning Myrtle in her bathroom, and she will give you the answer. Return to the portrait and you’re done.
3) The third is on the seventh floor. Go to him, and he will tell you to find his other face. Go to the Hospital wing, and then down the spiral staircase. Cast Incendio on the cobwebs and talk to him. He should then tell you the password, but he may tell you to go back to find his other face again. If so, Return to the portrait and you’re done.
4) In the Viaduct Entry, he is next to the bookshelf on the right side. He doesn’t want people to overhear the password, so point your want at people and if necessary hit them with a spell. Once you are done, return to the portrait and you’re done.
5) In the Library on the right hand side as you walk in. Walk in and turn around to see the portrait. He wants to know the headline from the Daily Prophet. Head to the Great Hall, and once there you will have to cast Wingardium Leviosa on the podium, an owl will come down and you will see the paper sitting on one of the tables on your right hand side. Return to the portrait once you found and read the paper, and you’re done.
6) On the third floor of the Grand Staircase. The lady will tell you that she is starving and that if you can get her some food she will tell you the password. Go to the man with the dog portrait and tell him. Return to the portrait and you’re done.
7) Return to the man with the dog. He will tell you that you must get the password from someone in Hufflepuff. Find someone from Hufflepuff and they will give you the password. Return to the portrait and you’re done.
8) In the Herbology hallway, there is a portrait. Talk to him and he will tell you that he is scared of the eye portrait. Cast Depolso on the Suits of Armor and a drape will cover the eye. Return to the portrait and you’re done.
9) In the Dungeon Corridor at the very end. She will tell you that you must speak with someone in Slytherin to get the password. Go back to the Boys Dormitory and put on your cloak. Return to the passage and a cutscene will follow. Follow the girls in the corridor to the painting and you will overhear the password. Return to the dormitory and remove the cloak. Return to the portrait and you’re done.
10) At the bottom of the Grand Staircase you will see a portrait. One of the DA members wants a safe passageway to the seventh floor. Go to the portrait and he will (need to play through again as I can’t remember what he wanted).
11) On the fourth floor of the grand staircase. He will give you a riddle and have you find three faces. The first is on the 7th floor (#3) and he will tell you to go see #1. Now, here is the hardish part, don’t go to him on the staircase, go to him near the Library area, it’s easier that way. He will tell you to see the shepherdess on the second floor landing. Go down the stairway near the library and you will see her. She will tell you to go see #4. Now, he may tell you the answer and he may not. If he does your good, just go back to the portrait. I had to go see #7 to get the password. It differs I think on how far you have progressed in the game.
12) This one is either the Room of Rewards or the Fat Lady for the Griffindor common room. For Griffindor, you just have to catch someone on the stairs, and they will tell you the password. Both times I played there was someone right there like they were waiting for you to ask. Room of Rewards you will get once you reach Discovery Level 1. After you leave the common room to go downstairs Myrtle will stop you and you will go through a scene with Hermoine giving the portrait a "or else" lecture...
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
No videos available
|You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 347 user ratings.