Similar to the Karkand achievement, you must get 10 kills with the new CQ weapons. They are not all available at the beginning, you must unlock them by completing assignments listed below. You must complete the first tier assignment to unlock the next assignment, anything you do for an assignment that isn't unlocked will not count toward its completion.
First unlockables for each CQ weapon which unlock at 10 kills.
AUG - Acog
Scar L - Acog
ACW-R - Reflex
MTAR-21 - Reflex
L86A2 - Holographic
LSAT - M145 (3.4x)
M417 - Acog
JNG-90 - Ballistic
Spas-12 - Reflex
M5K - Reflex
1) 'Shepard' - 10 Squad Revives; 30 Assault Rifle Kills - Unlocks AUG A3
Play as the assault class obviously and stick with your squad getting revives (must be squad members) and kill 30 with any Assault rifles.
2) 'Set Us Up the Bomb' - 20 kills with Underslung Grenade Launcher; 15 kills with hand grenades - Unlocks SCAR-L
Use the Underslung Grenade Launcher attachment (unlocks at 11,000 Assault Score) and kill 20 with it. As for the 15 grenade kills, this can be done as any class; just keep tossing those 'nades. Utilize the 'Frag' perk so you can carry extra grenades!
1) 'No Shortage' - 20 squad resupplies; 20 kills with light machine guns - Unlocks L86A2
Play as the Support class and drop ammo boxes for your squad (must be squad resupplies). Then kill 20 with any LMG's.
2) 'Point Blank' - 10 kills with C4; 10 knife kills - Unlocks LSAT
Kill 10 with C4 any way you can, even if you place it on a vehicle and kill whoever is inside, it will count as a C4 kill. As for 10 knife kills, again this can be acquired as any class, just keep sneaking and knifing.
1) 'Done Fixing' - 20 AT Rocket kills; 30 kills with carbines - Unlocks ACW-R
Play as the Engineer class and get 20 kills with Rockets and 30 kills with Carbines.
2) 'My Own Terminator' - 1 kill with EOD bot; 100 kills with carbines - Unlocks MTAR-21
Get a kill with the EOD bot which does have a torch attachment; this can be extremely frustrating for some. The EOD bot doesn't maneuver very well, you can't run people over with it and the torch has limited use. Either locate an unaware sniper or fry a buddy on the opposite team. Utilize that new ACW-R (or whichever carbine you prefer) and kill 100 with it.
1) 'Team Player' - 10 T-UGS assists; Capture 20 flags - Unlocks M417
As Recon throw down the T-UGS (unlocks at 5000 Recon score) in a populated area, generally near a flag or an M-Com. Play lots of Conquest and capture 20 flags. You can play any variation of Conquest and it will count toward this assignment; also flag capture assists will count as well.
2) 'Bullet Point' - 50 kills with Sniper Rifles; win 3 rounds of Conquest Domination - Unlocks JNG-90
Kill 50 however you can with your favorite sniper rifle. If you are not the best sniper, use the M417, the gun is a semi-automatic beast; even with iron sights. You'll knock out 50 kills in no time as it's very powerful. This can be done on any map, so not just close quarters maps. Be on the winning team of Conquest Domination 3 times.
1) 'These Hurt Too' - 20 kills with Pistols; 20 kills with Shotguns - Unlocks SPAS-12
Get 20 kills with pistols, these will accrue with any class you play, most experienced players if their main weapon runs out of bullets while shooting at an enemy will switch to a pistol to finish them off. If you are having trouble with pistol kills, play 'Gun Master' as you start off with 3 pistols and have to get 2 kills each to advance to the next weapon. Grab any shotgun and get 20 kills with that. I personally will mix the shotgun with Recon to get the T-UGS out of the way.
2) 'Hold the Trigger' - Finish top 5 in Gunmaster; 100 kills with Submachine guns - Unlocks M5K
Finish in the top 5 of the new gametype 'Gun Master' (see roadmap for description of this gametype). Get 100 kills with any submachine guns which would be any PDW weapon, which can be used with any class. I personally am using the PP-19 from the Karkand expansion.