|Score 2 word multipliers with one word|
This will probably be the hardest achievement in the game. You must play a word across 2 DW/TW in one shot.
This one will take a bit of time and manipulation. In order to unlock the achievement, you will need to create a 9-letter word that will span across both 'DW' bonuses at the same time. You can do this in a local 'Pass & Play' game.
...so choose a word based on your starting letters from here:
You'll have to abuse the swap-tile feature, but if you keep doing that, the game will start giving you back the tiles you first swapped out. Just use what you don't want on another part of the board and hold or build part of the word you've selected, with the other tiles.
I used the word 'RETENTION' spanning from the upper-right 'DW' to the lower-right 'DW'
- I started with a word that ended with an 'N'. The 'N' was positioned between the two 'DW's
- Next, I built my letter up to the word 'EN'
- After a few turns, to 'TEN'
- A bit more tile-swapping and built it up to 'TENT'
- Now held the remaining tiles needed until I could complete the entire word 'RETENTION'
Credit to AC1DGro0ve 3o3 from TA for this method
|Rate this achievement||Average Rating|
|You need to register before being able to post comments.|
No screenshots available
No videos available
|You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements.|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 28 user ratings.