Demon Doors, Legendary Weapons & Expression Statues

Webb

Right, this guide has expanded a little more than Demon Doors, it's now going to include legendary weapon locations, expression statue locations and whatever else is of interest in Albion. Feel free to contribute

:)

Demon Door Locations

For those new to Fable, Demon Doors are concrete doors with faces and personalities to boot. They'll want you to do some wacky stuff in front of them and if you do it correctly, they'll open and give you a great treasure AND a new little world.

So the Demon Doors are pretty epic from what I've seen so far and the goodies are pretty awesome too, so I thought I'd gather a list of locations, what you need to get in them and what you get. There are 9 in all and they are as follows:

1. Bower Lake – Acting - Expressions needed to complete (coming soon).

Simply perform the following expressions in this order along with the doors story and have this door unlock:

Laugh

Fart

Point and Laugh

Middle Finger

Vulgar Thrust

Growl

Bloodthurst Roar

Worship

Dance

Blow Kiss

Reward:

[spoiler=1]Lucky Charm Augment

2. Brightwood – Wants cheese to start with (I ate some 4 star cheese in front, try either the produce stalls in Bloodstone or Bowerstone Market). Then he wants you to get Dreadlocks (Bloodstone Stylist) & Mutton Chops (The Chops, Bowerstone Market Stylist). Then he wants you to wear Strumpet Skirt (Tart Skirt: Bowerstone Market Stylist) & Farmers Hat (Yokel Hat Oakfield Clothing Stall & Posh Shirt (Noble Blouse: Bowerstone Market Stylist).

Rewards:

[spoiler=2]Merchants Cap, Knotted Shirt, Harlequin Trousers. This one is amusing ... Going round the whole of Albion and looking like an idiot and only getting them at the end! Ha, nice one.

3. Rookridge - Bowerstone Road – Dog tricks - Perform the following, but make sure your dog has learned the tricks from the bookstore or through game progress.

Fart = Dog holds nose,

Dance = dog dance,

Blow Kiss = beg,

Worship = dog rolls over,

Scary laugh = dog growl.

Rewards:

[spoiler=3]Potion of Life

4. Bowerstone Cemetery – Hungry – Wants meat - Kick one of the nearby chickens at it (Thanks DFB)

Rewards:

[spoiler=4]Balverine Strength Potion, Practised Skill Potion, Infused Will Potion. Each giving 2500 experience to each category.

5. Oakfield – marriage in front of the door – simply make someone fall in love with you and get them to follow you from wherever. Then fast travel there with them. Propose in front and it unlocks.

Rewards:

[spoiler=5]The Hammerthyst (Damage 78.0 Mace, with Barkskin Augment (take more damage, more susceptible to scars).

6. Westcliffe – corruption scale – not sure on exact percentage, but I was 100% corrupt.

Rewards:

[spoiler=6]The Cavalera (Damage 67.0 Mace)

7. Fairfax Gardens – Open all other Demon Doors and this one will open.

Rewards:

[spoiler=232412]Marcus's Poem & 50,000 gold

8. Wraithmarsh – wants an audience to watch – I took 4 which was no good, so I took 10 and it was a success. Make sure you are popular enough to get a huge entourage, then zoom to the Drowned Farm and then run backwards towards the cage you were trapped in and up a bit.

Rewards:

[spoiler=8]The Perforator (Damage 81.0 Turret Rifle with it getting more experience, instilling fear in any citizen seen wielding it and Bark skin augment).

9. Bloodstone - Lute held expression

Rewards:

[spoiler=9]Master longsword (Damage 79.0)

Legendary Weapon Locations

THE ENFORCER

You need to have completed both the quests "Cold Comfort Farmer" and "The Blind Date" from Farmer Giles. Then buy his farm for 100K gold and use the portcullis key to go down in to the Farm Cellar, via the barn and fight your way through to the last room with the silver key. Your dog will do the rest.

Type: Blunderbuss

Damage: 177.0

Attack Speed: Normal

Ammo Capacity: 1

Reload Time: 1.0

Range: 20.0

Augments: Barkskin, Luck Charm

THE PERFORATOR

Behind Wraithmarsh Demon Door.

Type: Turret Rifle

Damage: 81.0

Ammo Capacity: 6

Reload Time: 0.75

Range: 60.0

Augments: Fear Itself, Discipline, Barkskin

THE CALAVERA

Behind Westcliffe Demon Door.

Type: Blunt (Mace)

Damage: 67.0

Attack Speed: Slow

Augments: Flame

THE HAMMERTHYST

Behind Oakfield Demon Door

Type: Blunt (Hammer)

Damage: 78.0

Attack Speed: Slow

Augments: Barkskin

THE RISING SUN

Donate 10,000 gold to the Temple of Light between 12 and 1pm in the noon.

Type: Cutting (Cleaver)

Damage: 61.0

Augments: Righteous Violence

THE DAICHI

In the treasure chest after you exit Archon's Knot in Brightwood (To get there, simply vault from the broken wall next to the Cullis gate you open to get to Wrathmarsh.)

Type: Cutting (Katana)

Damage: 96.0

Attack Speed: Fast

Augments: Devastation, Bewitching, Killerwatt

THE CHOPPER

8/8 Perfect Rounds in the Crucible.

Type: Cutting (Axe)

Damage: 86

Speed: Slow

Augments: Discipline, Stoneskin (More EXP, Less Scarring)

THE RED DRAGON

Get 175+ on the Shooting Gallery in Westcliffe.

Type: Pistol

Damage: 41.0

Ammo Capacity: 6

Range: 35.0

Augments: Devastation, Lucky Charm

THE RAMMER

Shot all 50 Gargoyles. Go to the gargoyle cave and break down the wall behind the chest with the rotten apple in it

Type: Cross Bow

Damage: 119.0

Ammo Capacity: 1

Range: 45.0

Augments: Ghoul, Flame, Bewitching

THE MAELSTROM

Received by sacrificing village people to a total of 2,000 Shadow Points and then sacrificing your wife.

Damage: 58

Damage Type: Cutting

Augments: Scourge (inflicts greater damage on guards and lawful beings).

Expression Statue Locations

So it appears the expression statues, when completed with the correct expression unlocks a door nearby with goodies aplenty. So enjoy:

Cemetery in Bowerstone Cemetery. Main area straight ahead.

Expression = Pick up line

Cemetery in Bowerstone Cemetery. Just before going in the main area. Head right across the bridge and through the gates. Expression = Point and laugh.

Twinblade’s Tomb – Road to Bloodstone, Wraithmarsh. Expression = Chicken.

First tomb on the right in Bloodstone. Expression = Pick up line.

Archon's Knot (Brightwood) - Expression = Bloodlust Roar

Nighmare's Hollow - Need to buy Garth's castle and sleep in the bed to get here. Expression = Chicken. Can't activate first time through.

Houses With Missions or Specials

Gile's Farm - Brightwood

Reward: The key to the portcullis gate, so you can use the Farm Cellar in the barn to get The Enforcer.

Garth's Tower - Brightwood

Reward: Trip to Nightmare Hollow to play with Chesty. Defeat him and get 100,000 gold and the Diamond of Sorrow.

Cemetery Mansion - Bowerstone Cemetery

Reward: Mission to get the Stone of Myr'Bregothil (valuable gem worth 42k gold).

Fiction Burns - Bowerstone Market

Reward: Worship book

Fairfax Castle

Get rid of the bandits and follow the tomb to the end.

Rewards:

[spoiler=111]A gender changing potion (must be used in the final room), Amethyst, Pretty Necklace, Balverine Strength Potion, Standard Health Potion.

Edited by Webb

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the one of the cementery. There are chicken walking in front kick one of them on the door it will go splat and he will say he likes them ;) . It gives you 3 skill potions not know what ones for sure ;P .

Also may I ask where to get a lute? Kill the muse?

Edited by DFB 1708

Do the expression statues have anything to do with the sculpter in Oakvale? I'm at work and can't run to the locations you listed to check, but I know there are empty statue pedestals around that you commission the sculpter to carve for you while you hold an expression. I found an empty one on my way to recruit the second hero but don't know if that is the same thing you're talking about.

The Rising Sun(cleaver)

Donate 10,000 gold to the Temple of Light between 12 and 1pm in the noon.

Damage:61.0

Damage Types:Cutting

Attack Speed:Normal

Augments:

1.Righteous Violence

EDIT:sorry for type errors but my tv is shit and i can't see the letters clearly

Edited by tedios

Great job so far Webb. Just a suggestion. In the manual (i'm at work still and haven't played yet :( ) It says that some houses give quests after you buy them. If any of them are worth doing, maybe they could be included too? If the quests/rewards are crap, just ignore this post. lol

Also, thanks for the spoiler tags! Appreciate it! :D

well the legendary weapons are from opening demon doors or donating to the temple of life or sacrificing to the temple of shadows and 1 legendary cutllass weapon from bonus dungeon in LE but there are some weapons from houses and i am also trying to find them too but well we can only wait

btw webb you get the middle finger expression on the spire so i am going to see if that is the one for the door in 10 minutes

EDIT:Now i need the WORSHIP expression

i finally openned it it has a lucky charm augment

so much work for just a lucky charm augment :(

EDIT: To open the Fairfax door you need to open all other doors

Edited by tedios

Regarding the expression statue in Bowerstone Cemetry, the other one apart from the point and laugh, I can't get it to work. It's not Pick Up Line...the statue is the one that does a pump fist motion. I've tried several emotions, can't get it to work. Anyone can advice?

THE ENFORCER

My dog is not digging it up. Wat to do?? Also i bought the house/farm for around 77000(that was the price the farmer asked for)..And yes i have done both the quests.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.

@Webb:I think you get the laugh espression from the bbokstore if i'm not wrong. I have the expression but can't exactly remember as to how i got it :(

THE ENFORCER

My dog is not digging it up. Wat to do?? Also i bought the house/farm for around 77000(that was the price the farmer asked for)..And yes i have done both the quests.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.

@Webb:I think you get the laugh espression from the bbokstore if i'm not wrong. I have the expression but can't exactly remember as to how i got it :(

I have no idea, does he even detect it?