Cheats (I heard they do not affect achievements)

Jawmuncher

Press Start then XXYYY - Refill Oxygen

Press Start then XYYXY - Refill Stasis

Thanks to uess at gamefaqs.com

Cheat mode

Pause the game and enter one of the following codes. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Press Start to resume the game with the code(s) activated. Note: Some codes may only be enabled once per game.

Refill Stasis and Kinesis energy

Pause the game and press X, Y(2), X, Y.

Refill oxygen

Pause the game and press X(2), Y(3).

+2 Nodes

Pause the game and press Y, X(3), Y.

+1,000 credits

Pause the game and press X(3), Y, X.

+2,000 credits

Pause the game and press X(3), Y(2).

+5,000 credits

Pause the game and press X(3), Y, X, Y.

+10,000 credits

Pause the game and press X, Y(3), X(2), Y.

EDIT: All Cheats will not affect achievements

Edited by Jawmuncher

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap....As soon as I read this post I go to turn on my xbox and it RRODs. Turn it off and on again and it works.....:'(. Anyway I'm gonna go do this to max out my upgrades thanks, And can I add it to my achievement guide?

Wow that's really dumb, you can only enter the money code once the whole game. And their isn't a cheat for refilling health :(. Confirmed that they don't mess with achievements though.

Edited by Toasty411

I used the credit achievement to buy as many nodes as possible, then upgrade every weapon. I still got the achievement for it. Although, I don't recommened using cheats to play though the game the first time, ruins the "survival" in survival horror vibe.

What credit cheat did you use to get every node? I only got about 15k and it wont let me put the cheats in anymore.

Oh crap....As soon as I read this post I go to turn on my xbox and it RRODs. Turn it off and on again and it works.....:'(. Anyway I'm gonna go do this to max out my upgrades thanks, And can I add it to my achievement guide?

Wow that's really dumb, you can only enter the money code once the whole game. And their isn't a cheat for refilling health :(. Confirmed that they don't mess with achievements though.

That sucks i was goin to abuse those cheats:(

+2 Nodes

Pause the game and press Y, X(3), Y.

+1,000 credits

Pause the game and press X(3), Y, X.

+2,000 credits

Pause the game and press X(3), Y(2).

+5,000 credits

Pause the game and press X(3), Y, X, Y.

+10,000 credits

Pause the game and press X, Y(3), X(2), Y.

These cheats can only be used once... so really only like 38,000 free credits, it aint that much...

I can confirm that Restore Stasis and Kinesis, but I dont know why you would restore kinesis it never runs out., Restore Stasis, Restore Oxygen work through out the whole game. The rest only work once :(
you really need to start using the EDIT button on your posts. there isnt a need to double post

back on topic. I wonder if you can using it once in general or once per play through

I used the credit achievement to buy as many nodes as possible, then upgrade every weapon. I still got the achievement for it. Although, I don't recommened using cheats to play though the game the first time, ruins the "survival" in survival horror vibe.
yeah i kinda dont want to ruin that its pretty creepy at points you get startled or your constantly watching your back when ya hear footsteps lol