[HELP] Inphyy's "Ywa-Ue-Uar Forest" A Rank

Nukeshell

I've been trying to get this last one for hours, but I can't seem to get an A Rank.

At the beginning I just choose Archers and let them stay at the beginning. After that I just start killing enemies, but at a certain point, no matter where I'm standing, I get that cutscene with Dwykfarrio. After that I can't go back what's pretty stupid, because I want to get my Blue bar full when facing the Pwucks. So I just get my Blue Bar full while killing the Pwucks and use it on the Army of Nights or the enemies after them. Next to that I manage to get a Combo between 500-1000 and 1000+ Kills. Of course I pick up every item I see and try to finish it as fast as I can.

So can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong + post your stats with which you earned an A Rank.

-Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I finally got it! Though, you can still post some help for other people!

I got mine after i managed a 2k hit combo with the PWucks, seemed to make the overall difference.

Glad you got it though.

I think it would help for those with A Ranks to post there stats for all levels, ive given the game a break for the time being bust still need A ranks for another 7 or 8 missions for the achievement

/Edit

I notice you have all 1000 now, what the easiest levels to use to rank up each Character? Currently only got Inphy at Level 9

• 2 weeks later...
I've been trying to get this last one for hours, but I can't seem to get an A Rank.

At the beginning I just choose Archers and let them stay at the beginning. After that I just start killing enemies, but at a certain point, no matter where I'm standing, I get that cutscene with Dwykfarrio. After that I can't go back what's pretty stupid, because I want to get my Blue bar full when facing the Pwucks. So I just get my Blue Bar full while killing the Pwucks and use it on the Army of Nights or the enemies after them. Next to that I manage to get a Combo between 500-1000 and 1000+ Kills. Of course I pick up every item I see and try to finish it as fast as I can.

So can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong + post your stats with which you earned an A Rank.

-Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I finally got it! Though, you can still post some help for other people!

How you get the A Rank in Ywa-Ue-Uar Forest?

@McDan1el: How you can do a 2k combo at the pwucks, i only can get a max. 500 combo.

Thx 4 help.

1. Choose only archers

2. Let them hold their position right away.

3. Start killing as many enemies if you can, and be as fast as possible. Everytime your red bar is full, you should use your Special Attack.

4. Try to get a combo of 500+ at the Pwucks

5. Make sure your Blue Bar is full after you defeated the Armie of Nights.

6. Use your Orb Spark at the next group of enemies. But before you use it, make sure that most of the enemies are standing together to get more kills.

7. Kill everyone in the area before facing Dwykfarrio. If done right your Blue Bar will be full again. If not, you should kill some of the enemies around Dwykfarrio to get is full. This can be done best by killing the Goblin Wizards.

8. Kill the remaining enemies surrounding Dwykfarrio.

9. Kill Dwykfarrio!

If done right you should have 1000+ Kills, 500+ Combo and 200+ Orb Spark kills. These will be the most important stats to get the A-Rank.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems with this one too. I've read the above, and tried to get through it. Here's my personal bests according to the level... and it gets me a B.

Time: 00:13:29

Kills: 1103

Standard Attack: 1024

Orb Spark: 162

Orbs Obtained: 7889

Max Combo: 716

Guard Survival Rate (%): 76

Successful Missions: 4 (Grrrr...)

Bonuses: 0

It would be GREATLY appreciated if somebody who's gotten an A rank could post up the same information so I can figure out where I'm lacking. Going back now to try and combo up the Pwucks.

Thanks in advance.

Well, thanks for the help [/sarcasm] but I finally got this one. Here's some strategy behind what I did to help out others that had this problem.

First off, took the archers, left them at the beginning and defended them until enemies stopped coming from the North and East paths. Went up the East path, got the orb chest on the cliff and battled the different groups of orcs and goblins that congregate at the intersesction - a good place for an Orb attack if your red guage is full. Continue North from there, and DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR ARCHERS. Go 'sploring, and eventually the cutscene with Dwykfarrio will warp you back to the middle. Do a high combo to get your red guage full before the Pwucks come out.

Once they do, Agro them into a group and Orb Attack again. Should be more than enough for your Orb Spark now, so just hack and slask Ppakk the Third until he's gone, and you'll get transported to the NW corner. Remember that when you do, there's a chest immediately north of you that has health in it. Proceed on the path to the South until the Army of the Nights approaches. Head back north, aggro them into a group and pop your Orb Spark. As soon as the message comes up to defeat teh Army of the Nights, you should already be done.

You get transported a bit forward here and Heppe says that he sent scouts ahead to a mid-size battle around the rock and the edge of the marsh. Screw the scouts. Backtrack to the West, take out the group of enemies approaching and explore for chests you might have missed. They'll die off (the scouts) so backtrack to the group. Should be solid red, not blinking. You likely will not have an Orb attack ready, which is unfortunate, but OK because you can combo them up here. Rush into the front of the group and press X-X-X-YYYYYYYYYYY until everybody falls back to the ground. I got a combo of 2017 by doing this and I think it tipped my scale. Save your Orb attack for the last group of guys at Dwykfarrio, aggro as many of them together as you can to take them out quickly. Probably be just you and Heppe by now, so finish Dwykfarrio and claim your A ranking.

Time: 00:17:45

Kills: 1083

Standard Attack: 1051

Orb Spark: 32

Orbs Obtained: 7991

Max Combo: 2017

Guard Survival Rate (%): 62

Successful Missions: 6

Bonuses: 800

Hope that the benchmarks and advice help somebody out. This is a rental for me, so I'll be sending it back when I'm done, but if I can at all help or if it helps you, send a note!

• 6 months later...

How are people getting these big combos with this character? Since I made level 6, the move where you knock everyone into the air and rack up huge combos doesn't work very well because of the clearing finishing move that was added on to the combo at level 6, even if I try to end the combo early, it still does the finisher for some reason and knocks everything far away from me and I can't get combos anymore....

• 2 weeks later...

what i want to know is when you leave the archers behind, there are guards attacking goblins right before the pwuck fight and those scouts that heppe sent ahead....... do they count against your "guard survival" rate? because i left my archers behind, i protected them from all incoming enemies, and i end up with a 61% guard survival rate....... nothing even got close to my archers unless that happens AFTER the cutscreen with dwykfarrio and the pwuck fight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone. Thanks a lot for your posts, a couple of your hints helped me finally get my A after... wait for it... 7 tries!!! Now please allow me to give back with some more hints and tips. If you are having trouble getting a high combo with inphyy, then the answer is simple. If you have it, the Cursed choker (and possibly other items?) bring down your attack by 50%. If you equip this, and then use either AXXXX or the XXXY(make sure you only hit Y once so you dont use her knock back move) combo, you can easily get a huge number. I managed 3,992 myself. Thanks again!

/edit

By the way, when you dont use the knockback on her XXXY combo, she's left wide open to be attacked when she lands, so make sure to avoid being hit and start the combo up again as soon as possible.

hey guys i dont know if many people even read this thread but i just got a rank on this mission on the third time through using some advice from this thread. im gonna put the stats then a little of how i did it.

time - 20:34

kills - 1305

st atk- 1103

orb spark - 202

orbs obt - 7804

max comb - 516

guard % - 63

success mis- 3

bonuses - 1000

also i am at level 8 not at level 9 yet when i did this.

what i did was pick archers and walked back a little bit and dropped them off tucked in the corner then went to that intersection and killed anyone who came, using the Klausorus until they didnt come anymore then just kinda went around killing and using the red orb atk to build blue bar up. then after the first 2 tries i realized that the cutscene happens around 450 kills so i got right up to 400 kills and then realized i forgot to get the amethyst saber cuz something inside my brain is telling me that it will help my rank so i ran over to get it and in doing so a brilliant idea came to my head, all of the enemies were following me and heppe around the map so i started to aggro as many as i could and did a red orb attack x button atk and started at one side and just sliced through a LOT of them and i actually should have killed more but i went into a wall and wasted a good 2 or 3 slices but anyways instead of ending up with around 450 before the cutscene i had around 650 because i was killing so fast the cutscene couldnt react fast enough. so warped to the pwucks and got my combo with the little kermits kinda messed up so i didnt get so high but it was enough i guess and killed ppakk hes easy so no need for detail here. cutscene again, went on to the army of nights and used a red orb on them and filled the blue bar, and i wouldnt recommend using the orb spark on them because theres like only 20 or 30 of them so it would be a waste . now i went to the area where the guards were fighting and aggroed again and got them all together for the 202 orb spark kills and then remembered what pale gringo said about going back west but i guess it was too late because there wasnt a soul left so i wasted about 5 min walking lol. then i went up and killed everyone else that was with dwyk with a red orb atk and im not sure how people are charging their blue bar again cuz i wasnt even close prob 1/5 the bar was full. anyways went and killed dwyk and that was it.

sorry it was so long but hope this helps someone as well

• 3 weeks later...

ok so finally did this mission got an A rank as well, here was my result:

Time - 15:39

Kills - 1100

Standard Attack - 1072

Orb Spark - 127

Orbs Obtained - 7981

Max Combo - 3063

Guard Survival Rate(%) - 75

Listen to the advise given from others on directions, it seems to work well. Also if you are on a high level, use the cursed choker to lower your attack power and maybe switch to your basic sword so when using the xxxy combo you can get a massive combo as i did. Remember to only press the y button once though....

Good luck! :)

• 1 month later...