Pictures, drawings and serums: combined list

madcap1

LostButSeeking is now finished with a complete list for drawings and pictures here is the links to his guides.

drawing HERE and his Pic guide HERE

Thank to LostButSeeking Demi and brookhaven_dr for all there info.

Here is a a list in a order where there found in the game.

There are a total of 18 drawing, 11 photos and 8 serums

HOSPITAL

• Drawing 1 (A family of bunnies): On Hospital floor where Joshua was drawing.
  • Photo 1 (Joshua's rabbit/backpack): After the 2 Nurses w/TV turned on. At the End of the 3rd Floor There is a gurney it's sitting on it.
  • Drawing 2 (This bunny looks catatonic): After cutting through the fleshy gap in the surgery theater it is on the wall.
  • Drawing 3 (A bunny on fire): In the room where the Robbie the Rabbit is pulled into the wall. It's on the same wall closer to the door.
  • Drawing 4 (Three bloody bunnies): On the Floor where Joshua was drawing after you give him the rabbit.
  • Drawing 5 (This bunny seems to be flailing in water): After getting Drawing 4 run down the hall and a door on the right shuts. It's on that door.

At this point you should have five drawings and one picture.

Missing Persons (Shepherds Glen)

After talking to the judge do not go to your house go to town hall first.

• Photo 2 (Mom + Judge): In the Townhall in the main room on the pulpit.
  • Serum 1 Eastern most room in Town Hall on a table (Shepard's Glen - Town Hall)
  • Drawing 6 (Where is Steven Mommy?): Inside the playground behind a tree on the right.
  • Photo 3 (Spider): In the playground behind the yellow slide.
  • Photo 4 (Dad's hunting room): in the backpack on the door in the backyard
  • Drawing 7 (Billy too, and Sally?): In your backyard behind a tree on the left.
  • Drawing 8 (Beware of he who took them.): On the back of the Missing People Board where you meet Elle.

Hotel

• Photo 5 (Joey in treehouse): After cutting through the painting it's on the locked door. (Silent Hill - Grand Hotel)
  • Serum 2 Room 408's bathroom on a sink (Silent Hill - Grand Hotel)
  • Drawing 9 (For every sin a child has): In the Hotel push aside the dresser in Room 504.

Sheriffs Station

• Photo 6 (Dad & Deupty Wheeler): When leaving with Wheeler a Schism breaks through a door on the right. It's inside that door on a table.

There is also a secret armory its in a sealed locker inside the mechanics office the code is 206

SEWERS

• Photo 7 (Nora on steps): After you fight the 3 Needlers and 1 Siam in the sewer that gate opens by itself. Duck under and look for an alcove on the left, climb up.

RETURN TO SHEPHERDS GLEN

• Photo 8 (Scarlet with dolls): In the Children's Exam room. Side counter.
  • Serum 3Examination room at Dr. Fitch's office building (Shepard's Glen)

HELL DESCENT

• Drawing 10 (Remember to always behave): In the creepy version of the Hells Descent area eventually you come to a fork in the road where Josh runs from right to left. On the left is a Smog monster. Kill it but then go Right. It should dead end but there is the drawing.
  • Drawing 11 (The lying little children): You find Josh Drawing behind a fan. Duck through the stopped fan and it should be on the floor.
  • Serum 4 Behind fans #3 and #2 in the room with 6 fans (Hell Descent)

TOWN HALL

• Drawing 12 (And if they take what is not theirs): In the Town Hall push the bookshelf in the boarded up room with the painting of Isaac Sheperd.
  • Drawing 13 (The bullies and their spiteful wrath): After you get the Ceremonial Dagger and are climbing out Check the walls of the Mausoleum.
  • Serum 5 Inside a tomb in the Founder's Garden area of the cemetary (Shepard's Glen - Cementary)
  • Photo 9 (Curtis working): After Getting the Ceremonial Dagger and Exiting to the graveyard return to the Missing People Board. It's on the right side.

THE ATTIC (SHEPHERD HOUSE)

• Photo 10 (Alex): Once in the attic search the left side.
  • Drawing 14 (Child, you must obey your parents): Through the fleshy gap in the creepy version of Josh's room. Underneath the butcher knife.

DARK TIMES (SILENT HILL)

• Drawing 15 (Beatings cleanse the soul): To the left of the Bait Shop is a hole you can duck under. Inside is a save point and a drawing.
  • Serum 6 Outside of Alchemilla Hospital on a bench (Silent Hill)

PRISON

• Drawing 16 (You are your brothers keeper): After rescuing Wheeler his follow him until he jumps a gap. Instead check the cell on your left.
  • Serum 7 In cell A15 (Silent Hill - Prison)

CHURCH

• Photo 11 (Josh): In the church where you get the chalice plate is a mirror and a basin look in the basin.
  • Drawing 17 (And while good children live): Behind Alex's Father on the left.

UNDERGROUND

• Drawing 18 (So do not cry aloud at night): While in room 211 instead of hopping back over the glass go through the door to the boiler room. It is on the left behind a white dumpster/box.

Serum 8 On a desk on Room 301 (Underground)

Some more info on serum#8 from cptmorgemaker

• serum you need to go back into the room 321 after the cutscene finishing off curtis and grab the key for room 301 off of the East wall. And that room also has all of your weapons you previously had and a health drink and 2 boxs of pistol ammo.

Edited by madcap1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List is missing the "Dad & Deupty Wheeler" photo, and it's not Sarah it's Scarlet

You get the Deputy Wheeler photo in the Police Station, when you have to run to your weapons, a Schism runs out from the right, enter the room he came from and it's on the table there

List is missing the "Dad & Deupty Wheeler" photo, and it's not Sarah it's Scarlet

You get the Deputy Wheeler photo in the Police Station, when you have to run to your weapons, a Schism runs out from the right, enter the room he came from and it's on the table there

I made those corrections. Thanks for the info.

Poss spoiler:

I know there is a picture in the police station after the Schism break out, it is in a door one comes out of one way to get your gear on the right

Also there is another drawing in hells decent after passing through one of the fans.

Total of 18 drawings for that achievement (one wasn't listed in the brady guide but madcap has on his guide and that is the one in the prison cell after saving Wheeler), unknown photo amount I have 10 but no achievement yet.:confused:

Edited by Angus Macready

This is looking better. I think what we should aim for is ordering everything in the order it appears. Then just calling it a collectable guide. This is the type of guide that works best for me (and I'm sure a lot of others)

Drawing 1 (description)

Photo 1 (description)

Drawing 2 (description)

Drawing 3 (description)

Drawing 4 (description)

Drawing 5 description)

Serum 1 (description)

etc etc.

i am trying to get pics of the locations on the map and pics of where exactly its at (ie: wall, floor, ect, ect.) if you want i could give the pics to you so you can put them in your guide. IMO this will be a hell of a lot easier for everyone. writing/type where it is and writting/typeing where it is having a pic of where it is can be 2 differnt things all together. send me a PM and let me know what you think

Madcap, have you considered ordering them like I suggested?? Having them complete is nice but as it stands now, you have to look at all 3 sections simultaneously to make sure you don't miss anything. If all the collectables were streamlined and in order I think it'd be the best it can possibly be. And with Dethklok's pictures of course if he's willing to do that.

Madcap, have you considered ordering them like I suggested?? Having them complete is nice but as it stands now, you have to look at all 3 sections simultaneously to make sure you don't miss anything. If all the collectables were streamlined and in order I think it'd be the best it can possibly be. And with Dethklok's pictures of course if he's willing to do that.
i just have to start from the begining because i missed a few pics/drawings. But i wouldnt mind to be honest. As long as if for this guide.

I would like to but here is the deal LostButSeeking is the one who started working on these guides he had them broke up in two threads so I just made one thread with all items also the achievement guide lists his guides to go to, So long story short you guys should really talk to him about making a single guide with pics and a order in which to get them. I have tried to pm him but I have not heard from him. If it is alright with all parties I would be glad to streamline a pic, drawing and serum (along with Dethklok's pics:)) guide. I just dont want to step on anyone toes.

I see you've gotten 1000 on it madcap, so I take it the list has been confirmed
It is 100% confirmed.:woop: Edited by madcap1

I don't think anyone will mind if you give credit. I'd like the Silent Hill guide to be ownage and this is probably the last thing it needs to get there. ;) I've alrady missed some children's drawings so I couldn't begin to order everything until my hard playthough. If it's not done by then I may order them all. Someone could toss the crowbar in there too since you can miss that easily enough.

Photo 4 (Dad's hunting room): In the pack back on the door in your backyard.

First, everything looks great! Seems to be in order, but to be fair / honest, I won't truly be able to tell as my last run will be for photos only since I missed just that one last time (oy!). So I admit, I won't be able to properly test this, since I'll be trying to finish up ASAP. ^^;;

However, I hadn't noticed till now -- I [think] the sentence reads clearly, but I wanted to be sure -- is it meant to say "in the pack, back on the door, in your backyard" or is that supposed to be *backpack*? ... such as "in the backpack on the door in your backyard."

Not that big a deal, but I hadn't paid enough attention to that sentence till now... I think folks would pretty much get the same idea from it regardless, but I did stop and give it a second and third read this time, for some strange reason... (I mean, you can't miss it, anyway, you have to get this photo to advance, right?)

First, everything looks great! Seems to be in order, but to be fair / honest, I won't truly be able to tell as my last run will be for photos only since I missed just that one last time (oy!). So I admit, I won't be able to properly test this, since I'll be trying to finish up ASAP. ^^;;

However, I hadn't noticed till now -- I [think] the sentence reads clearly, but I wanted to be sure -- is it meant to say "in the pack, back on the door, in your backyard" or is that supposed to be *backpack*? ... such as "in the backpack on the door in your backyard."

Not that big a deal, but I hadn't paid enough attention to that sentence till now... I think folks would pretty much get the same idea from it regardless, but I did stop and give it a second and third read this time, for some strange reason... (I mean, you can't miss it, anyway, you have to get this photo to advance, right?)

I already 1k this game so there all there. but I will change backpack. thanks

EDIT I changed it better now. Thanks again.:)

Edited by madcap1

just a little heads up...the first serum is actually in the southern most room of town hall not the eastern, at least the way i see it on the map, the judges chamber and the save point room are the eastern most rooms. great job getting all the info on one page

i sent the OP the link to my photobucket album i made for the pics of the locations and map of where the items are. Expect to see some pics posted on here real soon. I had to start the game over again since i missed a few. i just finished getting pics up to drawing #3. I should have the rest of the pics by the end of the week. enjoy everyone

Thanks for doing that, it will make the guide better. After I start my hard mode replay I'm going to try to put everything in the right order for everyone here.
no need to thank me, i just want to contribute to make this guide as great as it can be.

Just as a site note, i also took pics of where the pic/drawing form the map screen so you can see what room its in, maybe posting the like to those might be a good idea.

if there is anything else i can do to contribute to this guide please let me know.

no need to thank me, i just want to contribute to make this guide as great as it can be.

Just as a site note, i also took pics of where the pic/drawing form the map screen so you can see what room its in, maybe posting the like to those might be a good idea.

if there is anything else i can do to contribute to this guide please let me know.

Added your map images to the list. Thanks again

Added your map images to the list. Thanks again

no problem. sorry i didnt have anymore pics for you to post the link to. i'll be taking more pics tomarrow.

I am boosting dark sector as we speak so i cant take more pics. 1st thing tomarrow mornning i'll start taking more pics.

if there is anything else i can do please let me know

EDIT: 1st thing tomarrow morning i am going out and buying a new mic lol. but after that i'll work on the pics

Edited by dethklok