Cheat Codes

FlamedLiquid

I know theres already another topic but the codes are all over the place in that topic so i figured Id post them all together here as one list. If you guys feel it should be closed than do so, but I think its easier as one list.

I will update the main post if other codes are found

Cheats do not disable achievements but you need to have all codes turned off when trying for the Unbreakable achievement:

New Codes:

Always Score Multiply 9LRGNB

Area Effect TL3EKT

Armor Plating N8JZEK

Bats XFP4E2

Beep Beep RAFTU8

Character Studs DY13BD

Decoy TQ09K3

Disguise GEC3MD

Extra Toggle EWAW7W

Fast Batarangs JRBDCB

Fast Build GHJ2DY

Fast Grapple RM4PR8

Fast Walk (Magnet suit) ZOLM6N

Flaming Batarangs D8NYWH

Freeze Batarang XPN4NG

Ice Rink KLKL4G

Minikit Detector ZXGH9J

More Detonators TNTN6B

Piece Detector KHJ544

Power Brick Detector MMN786

Score x2 Multiplier N4NR3E

Score x4 Multiplier CX9MAT

Score x6 Multiplier MLVNF2

Score x8 Multiplier WCCDB9

Silohuettes YK4TPH

Sonic Pain THTL4X

Stud Magnet LK2DY4

HJH7HJ - Regenerate Hearts

KNTT4B - Bat-Tank

LEA664 - Bruce Wayne's Private Jet

M1AAWW - Catwoman (Classic)

HPL826 - Catwoman's Motorcycle

HJK327 - Clown Goon

HGY748 - Fishmonger

XVK541 - Freeze Girl

DUS483 - Garbage Truck

GCH328 - Goon Helicopter

CHP735 - Harbor Helicopter

HS000W - Mad Hatter's Glider

M4DM4N - Mad Hatter's Steamboat

NYU942 - Man-Bat

MKL382 - Military Policeman

ICYICE - Mr. Freeze's Iceberg

BCT229 - Mr. Freeze's Kart

NKA238 - Penguin Goon

BTN248 - Penguin Goon Submarine

LJP234 - Police Bike

PLC999 - Police Boat

KJL832 - Police Car

CWR732 - Police Helicopter

HKG984 - Police Marksman

CRY928 - Riddler Goon

XEU824 - Riddler Henchman

HAHAHA - Riddler's Jet

NAV592 - Sailor

JFL786 - Scientist

PLB946 - Security Guard

JUK657 - The Joker's Van

EFE933 - Two-Face's Armored Truck

DWR243 - Zoo Sweeper

Old Codes:

WYD5CP – Invincibility

18HW07 – x10 Score Multiplier

EVG26J – Fast Pieces

ZOLM6N – Walk Faster

JXUDY6 – Immune to Freeze

ML3KHP – Extra Hearts

BBD7BY – Slam

XWP645 – More Batarang Targets

ZAQ637 – Alfred Pennyworth

JKR331 – Batgirl

BDJ327 – Bruce Wayne

DDP967 – Commissioner Gordon

XVK541 – Freeze Girl

UTF782 – Joker Henchman

CCB199 – Joker (Tropical)

JCA283 – Mad Hatter

MVY759 – Nightwing

BJH782 – Penguin Henchman

KJP748 – Penguin Minion

GTB899 – Poison Ivy Goon

JRY983 – Police Officer

HTF114 – SWAT

NJL412 – Yeti

RDT637 – Harley Quinn Hammer Truck

MAC788 – Police Van

VJD328 – Police Watercraft

TTF453 – Robin Sub

Edited by troy0891

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they confirmed to not disable achievements? I wouldn't mind using cheats just for the 10x multiplier cheat, but I don't want to lose 900 points by doing so. I say 900 cause I already have 1xx.

Oh, and also if I use the ones where they unlock certain people. Let's say it unlocks... Batgirl, and I need to unlock Batgirl for an achievement, do I still get that achievement for unlocking her rather than buying her?

Edited by Tyrannical Duck

The character ones do not disable achievements in fact they give you an achievement if you put in the codes for BatGirl and Nightwing. I'm using 10x right now, and getting Super Hero status with a breeze in every level. if I max the stud counter soon and get the achievement for that than I'm pretty sure none of the achievemenets void achievements, aside from the heart one and invincibility one voiding Unbreakable with it turned on, but you can turn it off.

Okay... I entered the cheats, but they don't seem to be working. Or do they only work in the levels and not in the batcave? I entered the 10x one, and I collected a blue stud and it still only gave me 1k coins or whatever for it. I was in the batcave when I got the blue stud.

I went to Extras and the 10x and Invincibility is in there, but I don't know how to turn them off or on. I entered Invincibility and then entered it again to turn it back off (entered that one instead of 10x on accident), and it made a different sound, but not sure if it's off or not.

Also, since this should be THE cheat thread now, you might as well edit the first post and make sure people know where to enter cheats.

[edit]Ok found it. I have to hit start and go to extras. Makes sense I guess. One question still though. Is the "more batarang targets" passive? Or do I have to activate that one, cause it's not in the list. I'm going to assume that it's automatic but you never know.

Edited by Tyrannical Duck

The batarang cheat is passive. Once entered (or unlocked by purchase of the red brick) it offers you the opportunity to hit more targets with one throw than you are able to without the cheat.

Side note, I believe all extras have to be turned off in order to get "Unbreakable". (Even the ones that don't modify your health)

The batarang cheat is passive. Once entered (or unlocked by purchase of the red brick) it offers you the opportunity to hit more targets with one throw than you are able to without the cheat.

Side note, I believe all extras have to be turned off in order to get "Unbreakable". (Even the ones that don't modify your health)

Found this out the hard way. Your right. Cant have any codes on whatsoever.

Are they confirmed to not disable achievements? I wouldn't mind using cheats just for the 10x multiplier cheat, but I don't want to lose 900 points by doing so. I say 900 cause I already have 1xx.

Oh, and also if I use the ones where they unlock certain people. Let's say it unlocks... Batgirl, and I need to unlock Batgirl for an achievement, do I still get that achievement for unlocking her rather than buying her?

If it is anything like other lego games then no, cheats do no affect achievements. Otherwise they would have said all cheats must be off like in the one for not dying in a level.

out of curiosity whats the point of cheating, these lego games are made for 13 year olds and anyone with half a brain can 100% it easy. plus you need to find all the red blocks throughout the game for 100% anyway. at least find the bricks first, this game isnt that hard lol

Some people may just want some quick achievements and not intend to get the full 1000.

Some people have only an hour a day to game because we have families and jobs and we rent the game to avoid paying $60 for a game I'll only play once through. I have 4-5 hours total to get as much enjoyment out of the game as possible.

If I can get a full 1k...great. I did with Indy. But I'm not concerned with it. I just play to have a good time and I can do that even if I enter a code.

Also, if you input the code, it gives you the red block. You don't have to find it later (it won't be there)

Edited by mailmanchris

yeah thats what im reading too, can anyone confirm this?

No, if you input the code (for x10 multiplier, for example) it unlocks the red brick as if you had found it in the relevant level and then purchased it (finding the bricks simply allows you to purchase the suit or extra). So, when you actually go through that level the red brick will not be there.

So you can save lots of money by using the codes to unlock stuff, which may not be an issue if you've already maxed out your stud counter.