Prolouge unlimited Stormtroopers

As you start off the Prologue Pass the gate that open with Force Push. Proceed up the hill a little ways and kill the Wookiees that attack you. The Stormtroopers to help should start to spawn behind you. Now all you need to do is go right behind the rock that they are spawning at and kill them off one by one. They should continue to spawn as you kill them. If they stop at any point just run a little ways or turn your camera away and it should reset them. I got my 150 Stormtrooper kills and Force Choke this way.

• 1 month later...
As you start off the Prologue Pass the gate that open with Force Push. Proceed up the hill a little ways and kill the Wookiees that attack you. The Stormtroopers to help should start to spawn behind you. Now all you need to do is go right behind the rock that they are spawning at and kill them off one by one. They should continue to spawn as you kill them. If they stop at any point just run a little ways or turn your camera away and it should reset them. I got my 150 Stormtrooper kills and Force Choke this way.

You can get all these achievements in the prologue first play through. I did it on apprentice first.

• grappled
  • force grip mastery
  • gripped
  • rebel leader
  • force push mastery
  • cannon fodder
  • pushed
  • sith lord frenzy
  • sith frenzy
  • worst day shift ever
  • frenzy
  • Invasion

Unlimited spawns FTW!!! you can stand right beside their spawn point and pick them off like crazy. Doesnt take that much time at all.

• 1 month later...
You can get all these achievements in the prologue first play through. I did it on apprentice first.

• grappled
  • force grip mastery
  • gripped
  • rebel leader
  • force push mastery
  • cannon fodder
  • pushed
  • sith lord frenzy
  • sith frenzy
  • worst day shift ever
  • frenzy
  • Invasion

Unlimited spawns FTW!!! you can stand right beside their spawn point and pick them off like crazy. Doesnt take that much time at all.

You can also get the following as well:

• repulsed
  • impaled
  • force repulse mastery
  • lightsaber throw mastery
  • launched
  • bossk

• 4 weeks later...

there is an easier way to get the kill xxx enemies achievements....there is unlimited (seemingly unlimited) about an easy 250-350 wookie once you make ur way across the bridge after the one that the tie fighter destroys (kashyyyk prologue) and just position yourself in that makeshift gazebo.....i am still trying to get some achievements that i missed in the first run through laterz hope the tip works

Edited by thefonz1986
know actual number......its about 250-350

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone recommend a good spot to grind out the Lightning Mastery achievement? I just finally unlocked the Lighting Shield Mastery one after playing through various spots on the Tie Fighter level ... but it took *forever* (I only had slightly over 100 from my game playthrough)

I'd rather not spend a ton of time on this last achievement. I've really enjoyed the game, but I'm ready to be finished with it ... lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Yep, great tip for getting all the Mastery ones. But I found instead of having to turn the camera around everytime and having two rocks in-between all of them, that the wookie-canopy part to be much better, since more of them keep spawning at a time anyways.:uzi::eek:

Unfortunately Wookies wont spawn endlessly. They have spawn limit (about 350-400). So it is better idea to make Mastery achievements with Storm Troopers, and if you need those 100x kills with X - you can use Wookies. If they dont mind of course. ;)

Do my kills carry over to another playthrough??? do i have to do 50 kills in 1 playthrough?

You have to get all the kills in one playthrough.

That actually depends. If you are planning on starting a new game, which you have to for Sith Master, then no, the kills don't carry over. However, if use the same save slot and replay a few levels, then all of your kills will carry over.

• 2 months later...

do you have to do all 500 in one sitting ?

or can you say, blast through the doors, get so many kills, then start + save (which saves your checkpoint as being the start of the level so you can go back through) but does that save also save the kill counter? since the mission objective / kill counter bit is grey'd out i cant check so if anyone knows from experience, that would be handy.

Thanks

*edit*

I really hope you can, ive been doing the force grip one for over 1 1/2 hours now.. the 100 kill one came pretty quick, so im pretty sure ive killed over 500.. unless they've released a patch preventing this from happening =\

Edited by CrazyBoyBob

• 3 months later...
Gamefreak, Do you have any hard evidence of that? I got to 500 lightsaber throw kills on a new save slot in the prologue rather quickly. I wish I had actually counted them so I could be sure it was less than 500 on the new save, but it felt that way.

I've used multiple playthroughs and have gotten most of the achievements on them, you DO NOT need to get the x number of kills on a specific save. I can tell you I most certainly didn't kill 500 people using force grip playing through Sith Master, but that is when the achievement popped for me. I am going back through to get my 1000 and Lightsaber Throw and Force Lightining just popped for me on the prologue.

I repeat, you DO NOT need to do these on one save or the same save file...They carry over.

• 2 months later...

Though the grinding achievements aren't really that difficult, they can be quite time consuming so I wouldn't tempt fate by trying to do them in multiple games. Stick with one game slot and just replay the first level. You can do all of these EXCEPT for Lightning and Lightning Shield in the Vader prologue (I literally used infinite storm troopers to get about 50% of the games achievements. It took nearly 3 hours in that one level but it was so worth it).

Jason.

• 4 months later...
You can also get the following as well:

• repulsed
  • impaled
  • force repulse mastery
  • lightsaber throw mastery
  • launched
  • bossk

Are we sure we can get all of these? With Vader and not Starkiller? Because I have been at the lightsaber throw mastery for ever and it has not unlocked.