The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Lonsta DaMonsta

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to join a band as a drummer (although I can do guitar/bass pretty well and sing okay if the need arises). As a drummer I got to the second to last set of songs in RB 1 before getting stuck on Foreplay/Longtime and (Don't Fear) The Reaper if that gives you an idea of the level of my "skill".

yea im lookin to fire up anything with people online and shit. i only wanna play with expert people so yea. i play expert guitar/bass, preferably guitar and i can beat every soon on all rock bands no problem, so yea lemme no if anyones interested

GT: LL Mookie16 LL

I play expert guitar and have gold starred all rock band 1 on disk tracks. I am looking for people with a lot of DLC. I currently have around 270-280 songs. I don't care what level you play on, I just like to be able to play a mix of songs. Send FR is you want to play GT is bigsal82

I play expert guitar/bass, and can make it on most songs on expert drums. I'd love to find a good expert drummer, and a good singer for the ultimate band challenge, and some other battle of the bands stuff, along with normal BWT progression. I'm just about to get the worldwide promoter, and I get over 1 million fans almost every setlist. If anyone is interested in playing with my band, send me a message or FR to inhale3xhale.

Gamertag: D00LZ

Instrument(s): Guitar/Bass

Create or Join: Looking to join a band

Resume: I beat the solo tour on this game on Expert and have about 30 Gold Stars... I am very good on the guitar and bass and I am always online...

I am also looking to gain some achievements while I am at it too...

Currently beating the challenges

I got an idea, instead of creating the second or third "official" one of these threads, how bout you eitehr use the search function, or go to this link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=90697

and add the x360a RB2 gamertag that was created FOR THIS PURPOSE.

Actually, kid, this is the official one. Notice how it's stickied? Notice that I've been here since the creation of this site? Stop spamming. Maybe if the thread you guys created wasn't so... weird/confusing, more people would have replied.

I play expert guitar and have gold starred all rock band 1 on disk tracks. I am looking for people with a lot of DLC. I currently have around 270-280 songs. I don't care what level you play on, I just like to be able to play a mix of songs. Send FR is you want to play GT is bigsal82

My band is looking for a guitar/bass. I am ranked around 70 on Scorehero last time I checked on expert drums. If you join, all we need is an expert vocalist. Please respond back.

Actually, kid, this is the official one. Notice how it's stickied? Notice that I've been here since the creation of this site? Stop spamming. Maybe if the thread you guys created wasn't so... weird/confusing, more people would have replied.

Congrats on mentioning that you were here since the begining, want a cookie my child? ;)

And besides, theres also another thread for this that I created, and it's not the gamertag one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81597

Sigh, kids these days, they have no brain to use a search function.

Wow Lonsta, how's about you quit with the elitist jackass shit. There was nothing wrong with that other topic, you calling it "weird" is just silly. Yes, this topic is stickies so yes, it is the official one as of it being stickied but I'm sorry to say it wasn't the first topic and you have no place over anybody on these boards simply because you made it.

As for the actual topic at hand:

I play guitar/bass. I am somewhat inconsistent, i.e. while yesterday I was #8th on the world leaderboards for Testify on Battery I can't even get a five star. I'm not at a point yet where I can pass every song without overdrive, I need overdrive for the solos in songs like Constant Motion for one example.

I have all the DLC and would strongly prefer to play with other people who have all/lots of DLC so that there's more selection. I don't care about difficulties but if we intent on playing competitively then of course I'd prefer expert players. The one major drawback for me is that I don't have easy access to a mic, mine broke a long time ago so basically if I ever want to use one I have to borrow my brother's, which he's frequently using and when he isn't, it's in his (locked) room. There are times when I can use a mic but they are not often. Aside from killing part of the social aspect this also could hinder performance, i.e. I won't be able to ask someone so save their overdrive or whatever the case may be. If you can tolerate someone who can't communicate vocally though (I can have a keyboard hooked up for quick messaging communication) then I'd love to play in any available band.

I could also note that I have no problems playing exclusively bass, if that helps my chances at all =P

Skill Level: Can play expert on all instruments except for the last two tiers for drums(on RB1, currently improving). I'm not extremely great at vocals but I plan on improving(can five star most songs in RB1 but just barely beat the career, rolling stones and boston pissed me off), and specialize in guitar/bass being that I've played them since GH II.

Looking for: People who can play on expert to beat challenges, get achieves, and just play with in world tour/battle of the bands. If you need an extra person to help out on anything I'm usually available but this week I'm pretty much booked.

DLC: Metallica pack, Disturbed pack, pack with Sleep Walker by Megadeth, Black Sabbath Pack, and a lot of random 80/160 point songs(afterlife, Beethoven's c***, juke box hero, etc.). I plan on spending some of my remaining 1200 points (saving points until Duke Nukem and I will buy myself a 2800 point card, that's the highest we have up here in Canada) to buy some more somtime in the near future.

Edited by Jmashed

i am looking for a guitarist, bassist, and singer (or multiples of each) to play in my band. last i checked i was 178th on the leaderboards on drums, and i am looking to start making some waves in the battle section. also, if you need help on your own profile, i am willing to play in your band as well (you scratch my back, i'll play drums for you)

oh, if you wanted to know, i have everything unlocked (venue wise) in RB2 and the only thing i have not done is the endless setlist.

Hey guys, I play guitar/bass on expert pretty good and im on expert with drums too. Not so good in vocals :X

I need these achieves:

Million Point Club (25) Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song.

Overdrive Overdose (25) Achieve an 8x Band Multiplier

Stage Igniters (25) Beat the Impossible Band Challenge

The Bachman-Turner Award (25) Maintain deployed Overdrive for 90 seconds

Message me/add me on Xbox LIVE if your interested.

thank you. :)

Hey Guys im looking for a band to join i can play guitar/bass on expert and as for rb1 the only song i didnt beat on expert was ggaht but i almost 5 starred all the songs on hard (molly hatchet sucks) so just hit me up with some friend requests sometime GT: XI FC Hammer IX

semi expert guitar/bass player here, can beat most songs except dream theater like stuff:mad:. Gold stars on most of tier 1-3. If somebody wants to jam send me an invite.

GT: Taylorman222

Id also like to work on million point cheeve and 90 second overdrive cheeve.

Im also 28 and would rather play with somebody who wont yell at me if i screw up. Shit happens

EDIT: I also have 99 DLC songs.

Edited by taylorman222
Edit cause im stupid