Challenges List & Requirements

Amalrik

Here is the list of requirements for challenges.

You can get directly a Vision Piñata Card for some challenges. Just click on the Piñata name.

REGION 1

Spain

1. Candary (Bluebell flower)

2. Flutterscoth (Watercress)

3. Buzzenge with Flamenco shoes

4. Ponocky with Bonnet

5. Moozipan (Banana tree seed)

France

1. Sparrowmint

2. Pretztail

3. Lickatoad

4. Shellybean

5. Cluckles

Netherlands

1. Bispotti (Bluebell seed)

2. Robean

3. Newtgat

4. Lackatoad

5. Crowla

United Kingdom

1. Bunnycomb (Pumpkin)

2. Squazzil with Red nose

3. Fudgehog (Bluebell seed)

4. Badgesicle

5. Barkbark (Poision Ivy flower)

REGION 2

Russia

1. Lemmoning (Pea) with Blond hair + Gold teeth / Tricks : YES (Thistle seed OR Thistle flower)

2. Crowla (Bluebell seed)

3. Moojoo (Buttercup flower) with Chapka

4. Mallowolf (Water Lily seed) with Pendants necklace

5. Fizzlybear (Carrot) with Conker helmet + Rangers

Italy

1. Licktaod (Apple) with Arlequin Mask

2. Ponocky (Bread)

3. Pudgeon (Gooseberry seed)

4. Swanana (Medicine)

5. Horstachio (Chili seed)

Germany

1. Tartridge

2. Buzzlegum

3. Raisant (Blackberry)

4. Badgesicle

5. Rashberry

Transylvania

1. Mousemallow

2. Syrupent

3. Mothdrop

4. Sherbat

5. Arocknid

Turkey

1. Flutterscotch (Thistle Flower)

2. Custacean (Jam)

3. S'morepion with Howdey Partner hat

4. Reddhott (Bluebell seed)

5. Mallowolf

REGION 3

Korea

1. Cluckles (Bluebell seed) with Non resident scarf

2. Barkbark (Banana split)

3. Hoghurt (Tulip flower) with Diadem

4. Hootyfruity (Water Lily seed) with Kazooie feet

5. Bonboon (Orchid flower)

India

1. Flutterscotch (Bird of Paradise flower) with "Jail" Backpack + Daisy hair element / Tricks : YES (Snowdrop seed AND Bluebell seed)

2. Quackberry (Bird of Paradise seed) with Flower necklace + Pearly hair / Tricks : YES (Sandwish OR Gooseberry fool)

3. WPeckanmix (Wool) with Turkish slippers + Diamond necklace / Tricks : YES (Blueberry OR Watercress flower)

4. Elephanilla (Poppy seed) with Arabic hat + Fake face

5. Tigermisu (Banana Split)with Egyptian hair + Cleopatra necklace

Japan

1. Mousemallow

2. Sweetle (Snowdrop flower)

3. Fudgehog

4. Kittyfloss

5. Maccaroon

China

1. Whirlm

2. Taffly

3. Geckie

4. Tartridge

5. Newtgat

REGION 4

USA

1. Doenut (Oak tree seedwith) with American Football helmet + Tennis wrists / Tricks : YES (Blackberry OR Gooseberry)

2. Vulchurro (Bluebell seed) with Reading glasses + Cooking hat / Tricks : YES (Cactus flower OR Buzzenge)

3. Smelba (Fireweed flower) with Pirate one-eye protection

4. Pigxie with Disco fake hair + Cool glasses + Handlebar mustache

5. Eaglair with Yee-ha hat + Sherif mark + Yee-ha spurs

Canada

1. Pretztail (Bluebell flower)

2. Squazzil (Watercress seed)

3. Profitamole with Beaded Wig

4. Sweetooth (Sunflower)

5. Moojoo (Buttercup flower) with Stethoscope

Peru

1. Twingersnap (Venus Piñata Trap flower) with Knight helmet

2. Parmadillo (Hemlock flower) with Panama Hat / Tricks : YES (Coconut)

3. Dragumfly with Thief mask + Daisy hair element

4. Cinnamonkey (Blackberry seed) with Mk1 Helmet

5. Parrybo with Shinny nose ring + Shinny hearings

Hawaï

1. Custacean (Jam)

2. Cherrapin (Honey)

3. Cocadile

4. Salamango (Gooseberry)

5. Fourheads (Medicine)

REGION 5

Congo

1. Geckie (Cactus flower) with Retro disco wig + Disco shades / Tricks : YES (Raisant OR Watercress flower)

2. Raisant (Sunflower) with Sweaty wrist bands + Thunder cut / Tricks : YES (Buttercup flower OR Toffee apple)

3. Jameleon (Carrot cake) with Beanie cap + Diamond choker

4. Parrybo with Pillagers helmet + Bushy mustache

5. Sarsgorilla (Bone)

Egypt

1. Sweetle (Marmalade) with School cap / Tricks : YES (Apple seed OR Carrot)

2. Pieena (Blackberry) with Firefighter's hat

3. Buzzenge with Flying goggles + Von Ghoul helmet

4. Cinnamonkey (Chili pepper) with Mr. Pants hat

5. Camello with Conga's top hat + Toff monocle

Kenya

1. Chochstrich (Muffin) / Tricks : YES (Cactus seed OR Cactus flower)

2. Zumbug (Water Lily seed) with Mermaid necklace + Shell earrings / Tricks : YES (Daisy flower OR Blackberry)

3. Chippopotamus (Mushroom) whit Grunty hat / Tricks : YES (Watercress seed AND Bullrush seed)

4. Limeoceros (Cheese)

5. Roario (Bluebell seed) with Gold Medal (17 victories in fights with other Piñatas)

REGION 6

Australia

1. Arocknid (Jack o' Lantern) with Extrem sports glasses / Tricks : YES (Bispotti)

2. S'morepion (Milk) with Idiot glasses + Red nose / Tricks : YES (Mushroom OR Hemlock flower)

3. Gooba (Tulip seed) with Mr Pants hat + Funky tie

4. Cocoadile (Water Lily seed) with Headphones + Cool glasses

5. Galagoogoo with Tennis wrists

REGION 7

South Pole

1. Pengum (Turnip) with Ortho hat + Clever glasses / Tricks : YES (Snowdrop flower OR Tulip flower)

2. Juicygoose (Oak tree seed) with Doenut hat + Dastardos scarf / Tricks : YES (Gooseberry seed OR Gooseberry)

3. Walrusk (Snapdragon flower) with Pirate hat + Jiggy earrings / Tricks : YES (Bullrush seed AND Watercress seed)

4. Pollolybear (Dandelion flower) with Star earrings + Indian hair style

5. Jeli with Fake award + Crown

Special thanks to VitoADP for the Piñata cards.

Thanks to Legoman1326, xTERMINATOR625x, the_b1ues, ch9209live, burnoutbabe, Pedle Zelnip and Tyrannical Duck.

Edited by Amalrik

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Guide, just to say for anyone who has the guide i think that they should post up the pinatas for the challenges.

Because my friend has the guide and he couldnt be bothered helping me but if I had the guide i would take the time, when i have free time to write down every pinata needed.

Nice job so far, but...

I really think it should be listed with a little more detail.

i.e.

instead of

3. Chippopotamus / Green / Grunty hat / YES (both tricks)

put

3. Chippopotomus / Green (mushroom)/ Grunty hat / 2 tricks(Watercrest seed/Bullrush seed

Really will be more useful when going for challenges as the person will not have to look up the requirements. Might even want to go so far as:

3. Chippopotomus / Green (mushroom(toadstool))/ Grunty hat / 2 tricks(Watercrest seed/Bullrush seed)

Or even color code the challenge guide

3. Chippopotomus(mushroom(toadstool)) / Grunty hat / 2 tricks(Watercrest seed/Bullrush seed) [although that would be hard to read yellow and pink so scratch that idea... unless you did background colors with black writing.]

Edited by Akalabeth

Glad Region 6 and 7 are only 5 challenges each. Not gonna take as long as I dreaded it would. i have Regions 1 and 5 done right now, and almost done with 2 I believe.

Just want to get these done with. Gah.

BTW someone posted a vision card in another topic with a Roario with the Gold badge. Its very helpful, since itd otherwise be very time consuming doing 16 or 17 fights with him.

Thanks for your advices and your help. I will enhance the guide during the day. But maybe to put all information on the same line (I mean : pinata, color, how to change color, stuff, tricks, how to learn trick) could be a bit too much and make the guide less easy to read. I will think to an other way to organise that and make it properly.

Oh yah I'm not taking credit for these, but heres 2 guides that really help with the challenges:

Pinata Color Guide:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/946126/54034

Pinata Trick Guide:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=946126&topic=45350734

The only pinatas not listed in the trick guide are the different color flutterscotches.

But if it helps the two items needed to teach the Orange Flutterscotch its tricks are the snowdrop seed and bluebell seed.

Good Guide, just to say for anyone who has the guide i think that they should post up the pinatas for the challenges.

Because my friend has the guide and he couldnt be bothered helping me but if I had the guide i would take the time, when i have free time to write down every pinata needed.

I have the official strategy guide (Prima), my biggest disappointment with it is that it doesn't have this information.

All it lists for the challenges is the region, country, city and whether or not it unlocks a new accessory by completing.

This will be a very helpful guide when done! I always hate to get rid of anything because I know as soon as I do I'll need it for a challenge!

I'm still pretty early in the challenges, only completed 10 or so. I'm willing to help :) However, I'm not sure how to tell what challenge I'm on. I've been skipping between the 3 choices, I have not kept track of how many I've done for each country and I don't think it lists it??

if you want to put these in your list for the people who have vision cards, its some i made when i was finishing the challenges.

Blue Roario (Gold Medal) http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/Vito-ADP/Pinata%20Cards/BlueGoldFighterRoario-8700.jpg

Chocstrich - http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/Vito-ADP/Pinata%20Cards/Chocstrich-5800.jpg

Green Chippo (wearing sturky hat)

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/Vito-ADP/Pinata%20Cards/GreenChippo-10000.jpg

Purple Zumbug http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/Vito-ADP/Pinata%20Cards/PurpleZumbug-8000.jpg

White Sarsgorilla http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/Vito-ADP/Pinata%20Cards/WhiteSarsgorilla-6300.jpg

Yellow Limeoceros http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/Vito-ADP/Pinata%20Cards/YellowLimeoceros-5300.jpg

I would have took more but when i uploaded these to vivapinata.com i thought that it didnt work because it had been a whole day to upload.

I just saw this thread and I was in the middle of Italy's challenges. I don't remember the other ones I sent though. :(

Italy:

4. Pink Swanana (medicine bottle) | NO | NO

5. Red Horstachio (chili seed) | NO | NO

Egypt:

5. Camelo | Top Hat & Monocle | NO

Canada:

2. Green Squazzil (watercress seed) / NO / NO

3. Profitamole / Beaded Wig / NO

4. Yellow Sweetooth (sunflower flower) / NO / NO

5. Yellow Moojoo (buttercup flower) / Stethoscope / NO

Hawaii:

1. Purple custacean (Jam - Tinker blackberry) / NO / NO

2. Yellow Cherrapin (Honey) / NO / NO

3. Cocadile / NO / NO

4. Green Salamango (Gooseberry) / NO / NO

5. Pink Fourheads (Medicine) / NO / NO

Sorry, I'm kind of sporadic when I do my challenges. I didn't see this thread until I had a bunch of them done, so I mostly have partial lists. But from now on, I'm gonna keep track of what I'm doing so I can help you out.

I'm done doing challenges for right now, but I just unlocked Korea. So.. I'll go ahead and do that so you can finish that country.

Korea:

1. Blue Cluckles (bluebell seed) / Non resident scarf / NO

2. Yellow Barkbark (banana split) / NO / NO

[edit]Okay I got bored. Back to challenges!

Congo:

1. Pink Geckie (cactus flower) / Retro disco wig & disco shades / Raisant or Watercress Flower

2. Yellow Raisant (sunflower) / sweaty wrist bands & thunder cut / Buttercup Flower or Toffee Apple

3. Orange Jameleon (carrot cake) / Beanie Cap & Diamond Choker / NO

4. Parrybo / Pillagers Helmet & Bushy Mustache / NO

Edited by Tyrannical Duck