Cyber Space Well Locations

Hayden

You need to activate 18 wells to receive the "In the Norn's favour" achievement.

Note: It appears you have to activate all 18 while playing through campaign to get the achievement and my stats show i have activated 18 wells.

The main well on Aesir at the World tree counts as 1 and the other 17 are in the 4 acts

Act 1 = Hall Of Heroes - 4 wells

1. You can't miss this as you have to go into it to progress in the campaign, its located at the top of a steep set of stairs after you kill the troll hidden under the rubble - You will learn the push ability.

2. After you cross the long bridge outside you enter another large room go down the steps and across the floor is another set of steps going up with a well - this unlocks the 3 rooms nearby.

3. In the next room there will be staircase to your left and right, the well is in between the two staircases.

4. Cross the bridge and ride the floor down and in the next room at the end to the left of the door is a well at the top of some stairs.

Act 2 - The Ice Forest - 4 wells

1. Through out this level there are Purple launch pads that shoot you up to another section of the level, When you land after taking the first one turn to your right and attack the wall to find another section the platform with a well.

2. You will walk right past this on your left, you need to continue on through the level and then you will find a jump pad that will launch you to it.

3. Further on through the level you will need to destroy generators to lower a platform with the well on, after destroying the last one you will need to go into well to progress the story so it cant be missed.

4. After the cutscene with hod has finished turn around and go back and it will be on your right.

Act 3 - The Worlds Serpent - 4 Wells

1. Right at the begining of this act in front of you

2. Further through the level you will enter a room with 2 trolls that are not moving, the well is in this room.

3. Further through the level you will get to a room with 2 grenade launching trolls and part of floor that disapears, after killing everything head through the door and across the bridge into another room.

In the next room go across another bridge and then go down the ramp to another well.

4. Further through the level is a room with a giant sphere that looks like something out of event horizon, the well is on a platform net to it.

Act 4 - Helheim - 5 Wells

1. At the bottom of the hill is a giant metal door that the tanks will destroy, in the next room move forward until you can go to your left and the wel will be right in front of you.

2. A bit further along you will see a cut scene where some troops go along a bridge which collapses after them leaving you only one way to go, After walking along this long path go through the big door and in the next room there is a ramp heading down about halfway along with a well at the bottom.

3. A few rooms further along there will be a walkway above you that connects to the right and left of the main area, just past this is a ramp to your right that has a well at the bottom.

4. Shortly after killing Garm you will ride a lift up and in the next area there will be some stairs to your left, on the opposite side of the room from the stairs is a breakable wall with another well behind.

5. In the next room there is the last well on the right hand side of the room.

Edited by Hayden x360a

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just finished the World Serpent and I'm checking my Wells Activated count, it looks like it's saying I have 15. Course my TV's kinda small and I can't really see the text all that well.

Yup, it was 15 alright. Just found the second well in Hel and I'm at 17.

Edited by DHsBnDtNvrWs

Does anybody know if

1.the well count in the stats counts multiple replays ? it says i have 15 wells, but i never found the wells in hel, and i activated just two in the World Snake for instance...

2.can i replay levels to get the ones i missed? i finished campaign. Would i need to replay the campaign instead?

Does anybody know if

1.the well count in the stats counts multiple replays ? it says i have 15 wells, but i never found the wells in hel, and i activated just two in the World Snake for instance...

2.can i replay levels to get the ones i missed? i finished campaign. Would i need to replay the campaign instead?

Think answering number 2 can answer your number 1.

Yes, you can go back to Helheim and the other places. Just go to the map consoles when you're at Aesir and press X I think, then choose where you want to go.

Still wondering about the 2 extra wells I have though.

Does anybody know if

yeah you can in campaign, i can comfirm that the wells need to be done in single player campaign, i was only missing one (the last one in ice forest that ppl miss), all i did was replay the last section of the ice forest found the well then achievement unlocked, i have 18 total.

Yeah if you just play through on campaign and hit the 17 wells in all 4 acts and then just visit the one at the base of the world tree the achievement will unlock. You don't need to access the 4 wells inside the tree to get the achievement. Just make sure you don't do any of the levels in multiplayer because it seems to screw you over >.<.

my achievment don't unlock i am playing my 2nd playthought with the same character when i finish the 1st playthought i have 17 so i replay again now i finished Ice Forest and i have 18 but no achievement unlock? so my Q will be do i ahve to finish my 2nd playthought to get the Achievement?

they claim they have 24, but i know i have them all and i only have 22 so idk, unless they generate more wells in other games and change the level layouts lol

Guess you haven't seen this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88534

Check the OP's screenshot on that one and tell me what the number says.

I got the achievement at 20, and the number stopped going up at that point.

Edited by DHsBnDtNvrWs