Titles Guide

The Pants Party

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY ME FOR USE HERE AT X360A.ORG ONLY! DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Note: Many titles can only be earned at certain sections of the game. It is suggested that you read through all of this before beginning your game to get an idea of some of the side-quests to watch out for.

Note 2: Each requirement is specific to that character. Reaching level 20 with Yuri will not unlock the titles for the other characters as well. Same goes for side-quests that can be done with multiple people, each person must do it individually.

Note 3: Titles that unlock new costumes for the characters will be marked in italics.

WARNING: There may be plot spoilers in here.

Yuri

Downtown Boy: Default title.

Vigilante: Earned after killing Ragou. (Automatic from story.)

Survivor: Earned after the events at Zaude. (Automatic from story.)

Certified Soldier: In Chapter 1, speak with Drake near the blastia in Heliord. In Chapter 2, speak with him on the steps of Nodopolica. In Chapter 3, complete the requirements for Estelle's "Noble Princess" title. Finally, find Duke once more in Aurnion.

Dark Enforcer: When you first get to Nordopolika, start an event by the harbor and sleep at the Inn to meet Clay and learn a move. After Mt. Temza, go back to Mantaic and start an event by the water, then sleep at the Inn. After Zaude, go to Zaphias and speak with Shel. After taking Rita to the Blade Drifts to see the Aer Krene, go back to Zaphias and find Shel once more for the title.

True Knight: Complete all 23 secret missions in one playthrough of the game. Load your clear save file afterward and return to Aurnion and speak with Flynn near the garden to earn the title.

Improvisionist: Perform in the play side-quest in Nam Cobanda Island.

Tank Top Lover: After Zaude, go to Yumanju and pay 300,000 to use the hot baths. Go sleep somewhere and return to pay another 600,000 to use a private bath. Return after Aurnion to receive the title.

Hope of the Town: Climb to the top of Tarqaron, then leave and return to Zaphias to speak with Ted in the Lower Quarter.

Commoner Chef: First you need to learn every recipe (check the Cooking Guide thread) and visit Nodopolica to learn one last recipe from Wonder Chef and receive the Cooking Battle invitation. Then you need to master every recipe. Once you have everything mastered, go to the Bistro in Dahngrest and win the cooking battle. You only have to master every recipe with one person, then once you do the cooking battle everyone receives their titles at the same time.

Kingdom Caleb: In Chapter 2, head back to Zaphias and talk with a man in the Royal Quarter, then backtrack and talk to a woman in the Public Quarter.

Recollection Guardian: After Tarqaron rises, speak to the man guarding the store room in Dahngrest's Market 1 and get the statue from the chest inside, then head to Yumanju and speak with the man in the left corner. He sends you to find 11 statues. You already have the one from the store room, to get the other 10 ask Hank in Zaphias (one), use the machine in the left corner of Yumanju (three) and head to Nam Cobanda Isle for the rest out of the 10-chip machine (one), 50-chip machine (two), 100-chip machine (two) and the 500-chip machine (one). Return to Yumanju for the title.

Dark Lion: Clear the 200-man melee.

Treasure Hunter: Find and open 86% of the chests in the game. Speak to the Ant-Lion Man across from the ticket stand in Nam Cobanda Isle to start and finish the quest. (Requires "Recollection Guardian" title.)

Basic Swordsman: Default title.

Skilled Swordsman: Reach level 20.

Master Swordsman: Reach level 60.

Legendary Swordsman: Reach level 100.

Beginner Combo User: Perform a 10-hit combo.

Advanced Combo User: Perform a 30-hit combo.

Combo Master: Perform a 100-hit combo.

King of Combos: Perform a 150-hit combo.

Fatal Striker: Perform 100 fatal strikes. You should get these playing normally for Yuri, but for all the other characters the best way is to get the Minimum Damage skill for as many allies as possible (four is obviously best) and wail on weak enemies (outside Zaphias) until you can FS them. If you only have three people, set the odd person on defend (unless it is the person you need the FS with, in that case just follow the enemies as your allies attack and FS when possible). Try to find an arte that has multiple attacks like "Pierce Cluster" for Estelle or "Luna Rondo" for Judith and just spam those to get the FS quickly.

Berserker: Win 255 battles on Hard difficulty.

Item Hater: Do not use any items during Chapter 1. You will get the skit for this shortly after creating Brave Vesperia. You can also get this title by buying all the skits from the Grade Shop and viewing this skit from the Skit Viewer at Nam Cobanda Isle.

Edited by The Pants Party

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Repede

Man's Best Friend: Default title.

Sinful Sidekick: Earned when Yuri kills Ragou. (Automatic from story.)

Considerate Sidekick: Earned in the Quoi Woods on the way back to Zaphias, after the Blade Rifts. (Automatic from story.)

Great Boss: Complete the Dog Map by using a Mat/Tent all over the world map. Check your progress by hitting Y while viewing the world map. You need to sleep in every section of the "Fields" tab from the main map view. Once this is done, visit the Lower Quarter of Zaphias and speak with a dog to the left of the save point.

Tough Hound: After the story events at Aurnion, return to the town and speak with Flynn for an event.

Fated One: Earned when you meet the rival dog in Capua Torim.

Silver Fangs: Clear the 200-man melee.

Nanny: After curing Zaphias, return to Heliord and talk to the small child next to the blastia. Finish this quick event for Repede's special skill and this title.

Ultimate Dog Warrior: After receiving "Tough Hound" go sleep at the King of Adventures Inn twice.

Dog Warrior: Default title.

Dog Knight: Reach level 20.

Top Dog: Reach level 60.

Nirvana Dog: Reach level 100.

Big Bad Bandit: Successfully steal using the skill "Thievery" 100 times.

Fatal Dog: Perform 100 fatal strikes. See "Fatal Striker" for Yuri for tips.

Estelle

Castle Healer: Default title.

Royal Successor: Earned once the party learns she is a princess. (Automatic from story.)

Enchanting Belle: See "Girly" for Karol.

Seeker of the Truth: Earned after deciding to stay with Yuri in Chapter 2. (Automatic from story.)

Determined Princess: Earned after deciding to continue on to Zaude. (Automatic from story.)

Gracious Waitress: Complete level 3 in the waitress game at Dahngrest.

Dedicated Paramedic: Heal over 15,000,000 HP. When you have done this, speak to a doctor at the Aurnion Inn for a short sequence and the title. If you got the sequence before the required healing amount, you will get another one when you walk by the Inn after you get the correct amount. (Note: This does not have to be damage healed. If everyone is at full health and you use Nurse/Revitalize, all the numbers in green will go toward this title.)

Noble Princess: After Zaude, go to Capua Torim to find Gauche and Droite. Leave and return to donate 500,000 Gald to the lady from the orphanage near the slides.

Massage Therapist: See "Tank Top Lover" for Yuri.

Curious Princess: You must visit every dungeon in the game, including all four Aer Krene locations, Heracles (since Estelle wasn't in the party at that point) and the Labyrinth of Memories. View the skit "All Around the World Thanks to Karol" and then sleep at the traveling Inn north of Halure to receive the title.

Cordon Bleu: See "Commoner Chef" for Yuri.

Fairy Tale Weaver: You need to speak with the Mayor and a set of children (twice) underneath the tree in Halure. The first two conversations can be done the first time you get there (leave town and return to initiate each scene) and the final must wait until after your second trip to the Blade Drifts.

Itemania: Complete the Collector's Book 100% full. Visit Halure for a scene with a mage to receive the title.

Heroic Actress: Perform in the play side-quest in Nam Cobanda Island.

Battle Nightengale: Clear the 200-man melee.

Worldly Adventurer: After earning Yuri's "Certified Soldier" title, leave Aurnion and then return to find Drake in the NE tents.

Magical Maiden: Clear the 100-man melee.

Healer: Default title.

Cleric: Reach level 20.

Priestess: Reach level 60.

High Priestess: Reach level 100.

Fatal Angel: Perform 100 fatal strikes. See "Fatal Striker" for Yuri for tips.

Karol

Young Hunter: Default title.

Brave Vesperia Leader: Earned after naming the guild. (Automatic from story.)

Troubled One: Earned after Don Whitehorse dies. (Automatic from story.)

Brave One: Earned after the fight with Baitojoh. (Automatic from story.)

Girly: After Zaude, return to Heliord and speak with the man who made your dress in Chapter 2. If you did not choose Karol for that assignment, whoever you chose will get their title and you will need to get some items for him to create another dress.

Lunch Lady: Complete level 3 in the waiter game at Dahngrest.

Brilliant Support Role: Perform in the play side-quest in Nam Cobanda Island.

Guild Chef: See "Commoner Chef" for Yuri.

Towel Fanatic: See "Tank Top Lover" for Yuri.

Golden Soldier: Just before going to Tarqaron, return to Keiv Moc where you will save Nan and earn this title.

Crouching Tiger: Clear the 200-man melee.

Warehouse Master: Clear all of the warehouse side-quests. They are in Aurnion, Nodopolica, Myorzo, Capua Torim and Deidon Hold. This youtube user has video walkthroughs on all of them.

Manly Man: Complete the Monster Book 100% full. Visit Capua Nor for a scene with Nan to receive the title.

Insomniac: Sleep at the Inn in Dahngrest after Don Whitehorse's death.

Valiant Swordsman: Directly after you receive the Fierta, stay at the King of Adventure to the north of Halure for a scene with Rich. Defeat all nine Giganto monsters and return to him for special items and this title.

Agile Fighter: Default title.

Determined Fighter: Reach level 20.

Energetic Fighter: Reach level 60.

Shining Fighter: Reach level 100.

Chripy Fighter: Get stunned 100 times in battle. Fight the balloon enemies on Nam Cobanda Isle that explode. Put everyone on defend with Estelle healing. Follow them around and they should explode often, stunning you almost every time. They lose health when they explode so you can only get about four from each enemy.

Fatal Attacker: Perform 100 fatal strikes. See "Fatal Striker" for Yuri for tips.

Rita

Genius Researcher: Default title.

Anti-Nonsense: Earned after clearing the pirate ship. (Automatic from story.)

Spirit Hunter: Earned after visiting the Blade Rifts for the second time. (Automatic from story.)

Kitty Cat Waitress: Clear level 3 of the waitress game in Dahngrest.

Seeker: Inflict over 20,000,000 HP in damage. Once this is done, talk to a mage in Halure to receive the title. (Note: Best way to get her damage up is to get to a very high level and play through the Coliseum melee events. Spam Meteor Storm if you've learned it.)

Chemical Chef: See "Commoner Chef" for Yuri.

Miska Doctoral Degree: Talk to a Kowz on Nam Cobanda Island behind a desk to start a side-quest to gather five books. They are located in Halure's Mayor's House, Fortune Market HQ at Torim Harbor, Knight's HQ in Heliord, Mantaic's Inn, and Flynn's House in Aurnion. After getting all five, return to Nam Cobanda Island.

New Dice Master: Win either the high/low or even/odd dice game in Capua Nor.

Magical Bee: Clear the 200-man melee.

Spotlight Hog: Perform in the play side-quest in Nam Cobanda Island.

Fashionista: See "Tank Top Lover" for Yuri.

Mage: Default title.

Grand Mage: Reach level 20.

Genius Mage: Reach level 60.

Master Mage: Reach level 100.

Fatal Sorcerer: Perform 100 fatal strikes. See "Fatal Striker" for Yuri for tips.

Raven

Fishy Old Man: Default title.

Old Spy: Earned when Raven rejoins the party in Chapter 2. (Automatic from story.)

Immortal Old Man: Earned when Raven reunites with the party on the Heracles. (Automatic from story.)

Shining Star: Learn over 100 skills. Visit Aurnion once this is done to receive the title from Leblanc.

Imperial Knights Captain: After Zaude, return to Zaphias and speak with Leblanc in the Public Quarter.

Gentleman: Complete level 3 in the waiter game in Dahngrest.

Vagabond Wolf: Clear the 200-man melee.

Twilight Dreamer: After receiving the Fierta, speak to Sicily in Halure, then again in Capua Nor on the bridge.

Hardcore Gamer: Play the Tales of Draspi game 30 times. You must exit and re-enter the game 30 times, not just play 30 in a row.

Weekend Chef: See "Commoner Chef" for Yuri.

Ladies' Man: After getting Ba'ul, go to the Western tavern in Dahngrest to start a scene and talk to a woman, then talk to the woman in the hat in the center of town, then another woman outside the Eastern tavern, then head toward Union HQ.

Spa Manager: See "Tank Top Lover" for Yuri.

Trickster: Default title.

Ranger: Reach level 20.

Double Identity: Reach level 60.

Super Star: Reach level 100.

Fatal Old Man: Perform 100 fatal strikes. See "Fatal Striker" for Yuri for tips.

Judith

Blastia Hunter: Default title.

Sultry Temptress: See "Girly" for Karol.

Trophy Wife: Earned just before leaving Mantaic. (Automatic from story.)

Guardian of the Truth: Earned after finding and leaving Myorzo. (Automatic from story.)

Into the Sky: Acquire 1,000 Fatal Strike chains. (Requires "Super Dragon Rider" title.)

Glamorous Maid: Complete level 3 in the waitress game at Dahngrest.

Legendary Gambler: Enter the gym at Nam Cobanda Island to speak with Kaufman, then leave and return a few times to play against the pro poker player. You get the title if you win or lose.

Chef Mom: See "Commoner Chef" for Yuri.

Enchanting Beauty: See "Tank Top Lover" for Yuri.

Dragon of Blue Lightning: Clear the 200-man melee.

Super Dragon Rider: Complete Ba'ul race level 5.

Beautiful Lancer: Default title.

Great Lancer: Reach level 20.

Dragoon: Reach level 60.

High Dragoon: Reach level 100.

Fatal Lancer: Perform 100 fatal strikes. See "Fatal Striker" for Yuri for tips.

Poker Face: Earn enough chips to buy the three most expensive items from the shop in the gym at Nam Cobanda Island.

• 2 weeks later...

For the cooking one I'm trying to get the sea food bowl recipe and I read that I need to talk to a mother next to the inn in Capua Nor after I get my boat. It also said that I'll just get extra dialogue if I talk to Asciutto in Heliord. So I talked to him he talked about his mom and when I went back to Capua Nor and spoke to the lady next to the inn she just talked about the weather. What the hell am I suppose to do?

This part right here, is it possible to meet this person after doing the Story part there?

I honestly don't know, sorry.

For the cooking one I'm trying to get the sea food bowl recipe and I read that I need to talk to a mother next to the inn in Capua Nor after I get my boat. It also said that I'll just get extra dialogue if I talk to Asciutto in Heliord. So I talked to him he talked about his mom and when I went back to Capua Nor and spoke to the lady next to the inn she just talked about the weather. What the hell am I suppose to do?

If you wait until the end of the game, you can get it after making all the spirits, but before going to help Flynn at the field where they build Aurnion.

Dark Enforcer: When you first get to Nordopolika, start an event by the harbor and sleep at the Inn to meet Clay and learn a move.

This part right here, is it possible to meet this person after doing the Story part there?

No. This title is can be easily missed and prior to that you need the Kingdom Celeb title.

Which of these are mutually exclusive? I've heard that getting certain titles won't allow you to get others, thus requiring multiple playthroughs. I'm just into my first playthrough and the only one I'm really gunning for is getting all 23 secret missions (so I can easily keep track with the achievements).

Which other ones should I really pay attention to so I can get them all in two playthroughs? (if possible)

Which of these are mutually exclusive? I've heard that getting certain titles won't allow you to get others, thus requiring multiple playthroughs. I'm just into my first playthrough and the only one I'm really gunning for is getting all 23 secret missions (so I can easily keep track with the achievements).

Which other ones should I really pay attention to so I can get them all in two playthroughs? (if possible)

That information is incorrect. I have received every single title in my first playthrough so far, except Sensory Master which I don't know how to get and all the titles for getting level 100 and beating the 200-man melees which I will be doing on my second playthrough.

Does anyone have a list of which outfits change the outlook of your characters? :p

I will update my original posts later today with that information.