time trials

Phantomlocket

When your going for Bankshot Hustler you don't have to do it all in a row. The best way to do it is do use the 2 controller trick on 8-ball.what you do is put the profile you want to get the achievement with on the 2ed controller and some random profile on the 1st.Then hit the 8-ball in with player 1 50 times and you get the achievement.If you don't have 2 controllers you can do 9-ball and try to get the 9 ball in off the break(which is not as hard as you may think)50 times.As for videos....you don't need em.Just keep at it and you will end up getting it.I never thought I would get it but I did.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you sure it is 13 min. I think there are only 12 tables and you have to complete all of them with an average time of just under a minute. That would make it 12 total minutes. My first play trough was 15m19s. Not sure how I am going to shave off just over 3 minutes. One of them I got like 12secs on...table two or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

These time trials are hard. It would be convenient to know what time I should aim for at every table.

These are the times after my first try:

Table 1: 0:49.02

Table 2: 0:33.94

Table 3: 1:07.46

Table 4: 1:28.22

Table 5: 0:50.49

Table 6: 2:21.92

Table 7: 1:29.15

Table 8: 1:18.95

Table 9: 1:32.48

Table 10: 0:32.27

Table 11: 1:44.01

Table 12: 1:47.32

=============

Total time: 935.23 sec (15:35.23)

So I have to be 3.5 minutes faster. Seems impossible.

Hello,

I just improved my time on table 2 to 0:14.71.

method:

SHOT 1

- don't move the queue.

- press B (red button) and move the point of impact to the top of the ball.

- press a (green button) which will pot all the upper balls.

SHOT 2

- don't move the queue.

- press a (green button) which will pot all the lower balls.

Best regards,

Theo Boots

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I just improved my time on table 2 to 0:14.71.

method:

SHOT 1

- don't move the queue.

- press a (green button) which will pot all the upper balls.

SHOT 2

- don't move the queue.

- press a (green button) which will pot all the lower balls.

Best regards,

Theo Boots

Thanks for that.. I probably shaved 30 seconds off my table there. I don't know what I must have done wrong the first time.

For the people that asked earlier and anyone in the future. I just got confirmation that for some reason it's divided by 13. I just got the achievement and added up all my minutes and divided by 12 and 13. My 13 was an average of 59 and my 12 was an average of 63.91. Just for anyone who needs confirmation on that.

Hello,

I made it. Here are my final times:

Table 1: 0:39.90

Table 2: 0:13.73

Table 3: 0:53.82

Table 4: 1:28.22

Table 5: 0:50.49

Table 6: 1:49.25

Table 7: 1:02.36

Table 8: 0:56.39

Table 9: 1:32.48

Table 10: 0:09.47

Table 11: 1:24.89

Table 12: 1:41.05

After improving table 10 I focussed on table 6 and the achievement popped up. For table 6 start with power ~40 and aim at the bottom of the ball. This will pot 2 balls. After that I had 2 more shots which potted 2 balls.

Total time : 12:42.05 (~13 minutes)

Best Regards,

Theo

Hello,

I shaved a good 10 seconds off from my table 1 score. My time is now 0:28.64.

Here is how I did it:

- FIRST SHOT; power to 40 and press A. This will pot 2 balls top left and bottom right. The queue-ball will end up between the two top balls.

(I know that not changing the power will pot the same two balls. But now the position of the queue-ball is better.

- SECOND SHOT; move the ruler from left to right towards the yellow ball. When the second arrow disappears press A. If done correctly this will pot 2 balls bottom left and bottom middle. The queue ball should remain on the bottom half of the table.

- THIRD SHOT; move the ruler from right to left toward the top middle ball. Similar to shot 2 this should pot 2 balls top middle and top right.

Best Regards,

Theo

Edited by theo

Hello,

Thank you very much.

New time is 0:09.47.

I hope people will give more hints like you did.

Best Regards,

Theo

no problems mate , i have been struggling with the time trails and as i am going thro them again if i find an easy solution i will post again

Hello,

I'm still looking to get under 13 minutes.

Would you share your times for every table?

Maybe some advice on how to do any of the tables?

Best Regards,

Theo

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I got busy over the weekend and forgot to check on here. I've moved on now to the trick shot tables so if you'd like to exchange with me which tables you think would be the easiest to get the 50 that'd be great. I'll try to check back sometime tomorrow. I'll also let you know which tables I've completed tomorrow when I get on.. just gonna go ahead and do some of them now.

Update.. got the achievement.. completed tables 1-44.. let me know if you need some help.

Edited by LetsGo RedW1ngs
Edited to update

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I got busy over the weekend and forgot to check on here. I've moved on now to the trick shot tables so if you'd like to exchange with me which tables you think would be the easiest to get the 50 that'd be great. I'll try to check back sometime tomorrow. I'll also let you know which tables I've completed tomorrow when I get on.. just gonna go ahead and do some of them now.

Update.. got the achievement.. completed tables 1-44.. let me know if you need some help.

Hello,

I already have all achievements. Thanks for the response though.

If you have any tips then you should post them in this thread for other players to use.

Best Regards,

theo

Hello,

I already have all achievements. Thanks for the response though.

If you have any tips then you should post them in this thread for other players to use.

Best Regards,

theo

Well most of the achievements were pretty easy to get with my 2nd controller. Just took a little bit of time.

The time trial tables I had to complete in a total of 13 minutes.

The golf is pretty easy because you only have to average par.. With the eagles and holes in one it unlocked pretty easily.

The trick shot tables I think you only have to do 44 because I did 1-44. I think there's 80. So 44/80 is pretty easy also. Just takes a little bit of time.

• 2 weeks later...

I had put this game off for the last 3 years thinking it would be impossible for me to get some of these tables in under a minute. I didn't realize it was an average until I saw this thread so I decided to pick the game back up again. Thanks to the tips in this thread I was able to get the achievement.

My final times:

Table 1: 0:32.98

Table 2: 0:16.40

Table 3: 0:55.30

Table 4: 1:20.08

Table 5: 1:00.06

Table 6: 2:03.63

Table 7: 1:13.61

Table 8: 1:08.45

Table 9: 1:03.12

Table 10: 0:09.58

Table 11: 1:17.50

Table 12: 1:51.78

I had put this game off for the last 3 years thinking it would be impossible for me to get some of these tables in under a minute. I didn't realize it was an average until I saw this thread so I decided to pick the game back up again. Thanks to the tips in this thread I was able to get the achievement.

Hello,

Glad this thread helped you. I started this thread to help and get some help myself.

Best Regards,

Theo

ps. feel free to give me a good review on xbox live