Missing items from the Prima Guide

Jeks1987

I read that forum and I know that i can do that and get it in another playthrough, but my question was if anyone sat down and figured out what the prima guide was missing so people could just go back and find those specific items.

1) The first tablet fragment, in Crimson Forest.

2) 3 Objets in Gengara's Office (2 chests and another 1 in table).

3) The 24 items under the sea.

4) 1 Mana Bottle at the very, very end of Burning Cave.

5) Minigame of Cursed Mask.

6) Last minigame of Numara's Boys & Girl.

any ideas on where to find items that you previously had and cant find now?

Im missing some items that i had, iv'e beaten two groups of those money guys to get stolen items back but i just cant seem to find the items anywhere.

and by items i mean accessorys

any ideas on where to find items that you previously had and cant find now?

Im missing some items that i had, iv'e beaten two groups of those money guys to get stolen items back but i just cant seem to find the items anywhere.

and by items i mean accessorys

there are some guys that stole your items!to recover them you should kill their boss..one its in ice canion and the another at ancient ruins!

• 4 weeks later...
1) The first tablet fragment, in Crimson Forest.

2) 3 Objets in Gengara's Office (2 chests and another 1 in table).

3) The 24 items under the sea.

4) 1 Mana Bottle at the very, very end of Burning Cave.

5) Minigame of Cursed Mask.

6) Last minigame of Numara's Boys & Girl.

I followed the guide and the only item I was missing was the tablet fragment in Crimson Forest. The 3 objects in Gengora's Office r mentioned, they tell u that u can search for items under the sea but don't list all of them, I know I got the Mana Bottle so it must have been in it, and the minigames I did because they mentioned them to.

When u actually enter the ruins inside the Crimson Forest there is an elevator. If u push the boulder onto the elevator it will rise and another will lower with the piece on it. If it isn't on it then ride it to the next room and it will be in there. The room has a thing in it that the pieces fit into revealing some sort of warning (I think it was a warning didn't pay much attention was happy I got achievement when I picked up the fragment). If u want to know for sure if u have it before u go there just look in the Key Items and u should have 3 Fragments total.

I followed the guide and the only item I was missing was the tablet fragment in Crimson Forest. The 3 objects in Gengora's Office r mentioned, they tell u that u can search for items under the sea but don't list all of them, I know I got the Mana Bottle so it must have been in it, and the minigames I did because they mentioned them to.

Thanks for clearing this up. I'm using the guide, and I know it mentioned the 3 items in his office, but what is the cursed mask minigame? And the final mini-game?

The cursed mask i believe is something u have to put in Temple of Enlightenment after beating the boss i think. I didn't get it the first time I was at the mask's location because I wasn't paying close enough attention to what was written or it wasn't mentioned. It wasn't until after I beat the boss at the temple that I read about it in the guide right after boss strategy. I went back to get it the guy who had it said it was cursed and if I placed it in temple curse would be broken for him and his family or something. After takeing it to temple u have to go back to the guy and he gives u something. Could be mistaken I let a friend borrow game and guide so its not like I can look and see exact details. As for the final mini-game I can't remember it but as I stated in a previous post I must have done it through reading guide cause I was only missing the one fragment.

• 2 weeks later...
When u actually enter the ruins inside the Crimson Forest there is an elevator. If u push the boulder onto the elevator it will rise and another will lower with the piece on it. If it isn't on it then ride it to the next room and it will be in there. The room has a thing in it that the pieces fit into revealing some sort of warning (I think it was a warning didn't pay much attention was happy I got achievement when I picked up the fragment). If u want to know for sure if u have it before u go there just look in the Key Items and u should have 3 Fragments total.

Thanks that was really helpful, I would have missed this item if it wasn't for reading this post.

• 3 weeks later...
The cursed mask i believe is something u have to put in Temple of Enlightenment after beating the boss i think. I didn't get it the first time I was at the mask's location because I wasn't paying close enough attention to what was written or it wasn't mentioned. It wasn't until after I beat the boss at the temple that I read about it in the guide right after boss strategy. I went back to get it the guy who had it said it was cursed and if I placed it in temple curse would be broken for him and his family or something. After takeing it to temple u have to go back to the guy and he gives u something. Could be mistaken I let a friend borrow game and guide so its not like I can look and see exact details. As for the final mini-game I can't remember it but as I stated in a previous post I must have done it through reading guide cause I was only missing the one fragment.

Thanks for that. I just beat the T of E and it did mention in the guide about placing the mask there (if you got it). It says that if you didn't get the mask you have to go all the way to Saman and get it to place it there.

• 1 year later...