Llitle trick to defeat the last boss

chark02

Hey I have just fund a very easy way to kill the last boss without dealing with the other guys that came into the chamber.

1. Place yourselve infront of the door looking at it

2. Go to the left wall and make sure that the boss is following you

3. Now the boss needs to be between the left wall and the wall where the door is located

4. After that you need to do this combo constantly until you defeat him (AA+ BB+AA or YY I dont remember the last one)

And thats it all of the other guys will be running towards a little wall in the stairs

Note: You cant let the boss scape or you cant push him into the center of the room because if he goes there all of the other guys will come rigth after you and be alert if the uses his ultra block ( when all of the circle is red) use the dash and a button that could push the guy into a wall

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this makes no fucking sense at all can you be more clear stand facing the wall to the left of the door till the boss follows and use aa bb aa y all the time? you cant his defence changes so the combo cant be used over and over you end up having to change your defence pattern

Edited by KISMO
Sorry for being harsh with my comment above just angry with the game.

Actually the strategy really works just make sure you fight the boss on the far left of the room and dont let him pass the midway point of the room .ie the door stay left on the door. If you keep the perspective facing the door and hold down LT his defence pattern will not change at all so you can do xx bb xx y which knocks him right left right down then go back to the left wall let him follow and repeat until hes down, hope this makes sense cause it really does make the boss SOOOOO much easier.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok read all the threads in this section, and i cant for shit get past the final two sets of people, then fight jackson without having hardly any life left...and i have no idea what you all mean about going to the left of the room and having the cam facing me etc...totally conused me? this game is a total pile of shite, only got it as it was a quid lol i can see why it was a quid now...

hopefully there is a vid of this up on youtube because i can't figure out what you mean.

beating sam is easy though, he is easy to beat without being hit once. just always end your combo with y and then roll backwards, rinse and repeat, it takes awhile but you can do it without being touched once you get the hang of it.

ok after messing around i ended up getting this to work out for me. the repeatable combo didn't work for me but i was able to pin him in the corner and just pound him while his friends stood up on the stairs scratching their head watching.

my main question is, if the door is closed when you run in there and stays closed throughout the fight, how exactly do the other baddies get in there?

can someone repeat what the first guy posted but in a way we can all understand

okay so basically if you look at the door from where the boss comes out just imagine an line drawn directly down the middle of the room.

the boss's helpers wont go down the stairs if you keep the boss confined to the left half of the room. Which means you can still run and get the health potion while fighting him and those idiots helpers wont come down the stairs :)

Edited by aussiestatic

• 1 month later...

can someone please explain this in better detail or even better make a video? if I don't get the no dying achie I think I'm going to kill myself. I spent ages not being able to get past the 4th Sam boss without dying, now I seem to be able to beat Sam, just I die towards the end of the final boss battle thanks to the two last guys. even more annoying I beat the last part (everything after sam) last night (incl final boss, but gave up with the no dying achie after not being able to beat Sam without dying) without dying to get the speed demon achie... so frustrating

edit: nevermind done it now, didn't use any fancy techniques just made sure to focus on the new guys entering the room, took my time, wasted all those then slowly took the guys health down, did a combo, rolled out, repeat

so fucking glad to that have shit over with, just need the items achie now and it's a full 1k

Edited by allisd00m

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Actually the strategy really works just make sure you fight the boss on the far left of the room and dont let him pass the midway point of the room .ie the door stay left on the door. If you keep the perspective facing the door and hold down LT his defence pattern will not change at all so you can do xx bb xx y which knocks him right left right down then go back to the left wall let him follow and repeat until hes down, hope this makes sense cause it really does make the boss SOOOOO much easier.

Can you explain better how to defeat him ? I'm really stressed :(

For what I understand you say to stay on the left side of the door where the boss come, hold down LT and make a combo xx bb xx y then go back to the left side, am I right ?

This trick is great! Had trouble beating him the first time through - stopped and went back to the forum for help. Tried the trick and had very little trouble. Had to fight the first two people that came to help the boss but none after that. The second playthrough I had to face the first three (gave me a chance to get the health packs though).

You have to keep him in that corner and hold LT. Combo AA, XX, AAY worked for me. If you hold LT (and keep the camera behind you! - also important) it keeps the boss' front open for attack. I didn't see the green spot light up but kept using AA, XX, AAY anyway. It still worked. Another game finished and headed back to gamefly.