Easiest And Fastest Way To Get To Noob

machII

I was checking out all of the game modes recently and found out that if you play the "8 Player Tournament" by putting in two controllers, then with player 1 choose your favourite character four times and any random characters on the secon controller...

Next, at the start of the fight at the versus screen press RT and B four times on the first controller and RT and A four times on the second controller, this will make it a one hit KO match to quickly get the four matches out of the way, then select the "3" Shao Khan treasure and you be against Noob Saibot :) Not sure if this has been noticed before but im just posting it up after just finding it :)

P.S Good luck with Noob ;)

--machll

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Holy CR@p!! I've been trying the spam A glitch but nooo my Noob is apperently smarter than everyone else's he run's in I hit him he back out runs in I hit him.. backs away stats put for a few seconds then either jump kicks in and beats me down or sweep kicks me and beats me down...GRRRR.. SO I hear about this other thing.. use Sindel start spamming A he runs into it! Tap forward twice and she begins her scream... Noob is traped and gets pulled back into my hits! Noob is owned!!! !ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

Thanks to the tounament thing here I didn't know about either!! SWEET!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I was checking out all of the game modes recently and found out that if you play the "8 Player Tournament" by putting in two controllers, then with player 1 choose your favourite character four times and any random characters on the secon controller...

Next, at the start of the fight at the versus screen press RT and B four times on the first controller and RT and A four times on the second controller, this will make it a one hit KO match to quickly get the four matches out of the way, then select the "3" Shao Khan treasure and you be against Noob Saibot :) Not sure if this has been noticed before but im just posting it up after just finding it :)

P.S Good luck with Noob ;)

--machll

P.S this has already been said on on of the sticky threads

• 1 month later...