Black Lake Lodge: SKX Room Location: Video

LoD WheeZzy

This part can be really pain in the @ss, so I though I'll make a video of "How to get into this place". It's really easy to miss this place; I had to play this level nine times before i found this wall. Hopefully this video will save some time and frustration for somebody:)

[ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/189758.html[/ame]

If you start from the library's door (the big door with the bomb on it) fallow the light blue glowing line (use UV light to track it), it will lead you to the one of the smaller bombs, and when you get there just past the bomb it's right there. I can't give you any more clues, since I'm not sure what are you asking :)

If you start from the library's door (the big door with the bomb on it) fallow the light blue glowing line (use UV light to track it), it will lead you to the one of the smaller bombs, and when you get there just past the bomb it's right there. I can't give you any more clues, since I'm not sure what are you asking :)

So as long as i go past one of the bombs i'll find the investigation for gold.? I just wanna make sure i don't pass it up.

dammit, i got this investigation the first time through (as i was doing the wander everywhere thing), but forgot about it when i ran through a second time due to a missed antena the first time. did better the first time without the mycheats walkthrough, stupid walkthrough, stupid rabid bear :p

ah shit you must have missed the kitchen antena that sucks :(

on a side note when you replay a mission grab the antena and hold the back button to see if it counted the antena, once it counts that you listened hit the RT button and go on with the mission.. this saves a few minutes per mission so it helps tons when replaying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hahahahaha I just now seen this while I was going thru some of these threads. OMG I could have used this when I was needing to get thru that part a while back. I finally found it on my own. Cool video, it sure would have helped me if I had watched it.