Just done 5 penalty shots in a row!!!!!. heres how!!!!

Osu phoenix UK

To cut to the chase, All penalty sliders down except slashing and hooking not sure if that made a difference, and the penalty shot slider all the way right. i did it with two players, the attacking team gets on a break away, defending teams hits the A button and pushes away from their net repeatedly.

Then when the attacking team gets in the opositions area they wind up for a shot by pressing and holding X button. Heres the fun part, just skate up behind the shot taking guy and flick down on the right thumbstick (maybe you have to push the thumbstick toward the player but not sure i just kept pulling down) and all should be good in the world, as this causes a foul, dont use Y button, i tried for hours by hitting Y and didnt get a single penalty, Just got 5 in a row. Hope this helps and If anyone else has discovered this then i dont wanna steal your thunder just trying to help out, Take it easy

Phoenix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I have been trying to get this stupid achievement for a week now just so I can return this dang game. My son is 7 so he can't do it with me because he doesn't really understand what he needs to do and doesn't have the patience to sit down and do things like this. I tried it against the cpu today and got a penalty shot, first one ever against the cpu btw. I then switched from the computer to a second controller myself and then moved the goalie to one side and cam down and score with my main profile and guess what IT DIDN'T COUNT THAT AS THE ACHIEVEMENT. Has anyone else had that problem before? I think it was because I didn't start out with two controllers at the start of the game but I could be wrong. This is all FYI to those who were trying to get the achievement this way, I don't believe it works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...