What Kind of Microwave do you Own?

Parkerktm

I own an LG... I think, I don't really pay much attention to what microwave I have because I never thought anyone would ask.

Well I asked, haha, i wanted to make a random thread, and sure enough I did.

i have a Sharp Carousel

That babe, that thing gets wicked hot when you cook those hot pockets.

But they make the frozenified deliciousness into warmified deliciousness! I think I have a personal bond with my microwave. Its name is Barthalamule. Bart.

Yea I hear ya. My microwave is a slut, she sneaks out when i'm asleep and fools around with the oven, the little bitch.

I still use wood and flint... my family can't quite afford appliances yet. :(

Yet you can afford a xbox 360, god i love america!

i know man especially when u heat up those cookies

MMMMMM!!! Tell me about it, Smooth and warm on the inside yet so crunchy on the outside. MMMMM!!!!!

I keep a close eye on mine. Otherwise she gets dirty with the stove, then cleans off with the dishwasher. They grow up too fast.

Oh you got some issues with yours, worst then mine, i suggest some serious counseling. My oven still hasnt learned the concept of KEEP YOUR SNAKE IN YOUR PANTS. and yes they do grow up to fast. My microwave asked me if she could go over to her freind, mollys house, i was like hell no, go set the table and do your homework, she was like yes owner. Mines got an attitude,

Oh you got some issues with yours, worst then mine, i suggest some serious counseling. My oven still hasnt learned the concept of KEEP YOUR SNAKE IN YOUR PANTS. and yes they do grow up to fast. My microwave asked me if she could go over to her freind, mollys house, i was like hell no, go set the table and do your homework, she was like yes owner. Mines got an attitude,

As I said, I've got a white microwave. I had some black microwaves over the other night, and here came the hate bashing....never knew it was racist.