Has anyone actually unlocked the I'm loving it challenge?

Guy McPhearson

I'm just wondering if anyone has unlocked the I'm loving it challenge because it does not appear to be tracking in the achievements section of the dashboard and if it's not going to unlock I don't want to waste time on it when there are other challenges to complete. If you have unlocked it and can confirm it is unlockable what is the fastest way? I was thinking defuse because rounds have a maximum of 4 minutes, but wasn't sure if each round counted or if all 6 together counted as 1. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Just to clarify I know that it does not appear to be tracking for anyone, I'm just wondering if perhaps it was just poorly programmed and will pop at 100 games and then go from 0 to 100%. @ Jordan, sorry I didn't see your thread, however this one has gotten more traffic so it wasn't necessarily a bad thing to post.

Just to clarify I know that it does not appear to be tracking for anyone, I'm just wondering if perhaps it was just poorly programmed and will pop at 100 games and then go from 0 to 100%. @ Jordan, sorry I didn't see your thread, however this one has gotten more traffic so it wasn't necessarily a bad thing to post.

its not your fault, it was denied a sticky (or ignored) and maybe if it was a sticky, you would have seen it and posted there instead of making this one. (reducing the amount of challenge threads)

yet one gets made and stickied by an admin!? thats 3 we have now! :p

I'm not giving up, it doesn't seem like any of the BF4 achievements are tracking, but they are unlocking, my rank 25 achievement still says 0% but I'm rank 5 which technically would be 20% and I've won a round in 4 out of 7 game modes, it's still at 0%, and I have unlocked the turn around achievement which is an online achievement so I will keep plugging away until it pops or I run out of time.

I'm not giving up, it doesn't seem like any of the BF4 achievements are tracking, but they are unlocking, my rank 25 achievement still says 0% but I'm rank 5 which technically would be 20% and I've won a round in 4 out of 7 game modes, it's still at 0%, and I have unlocked the turn around achievement which is an online achievement so I will keep plugging away until it pops or I run out of time.

im not sure if its the same but for forza5 my level dosent have a %. so if i was 5/10 the progress bar wouldnt be half full, it just wouldnt be there.

Well this sucks, I already put in the time for over 100 games, now it's at 2% because I played another game when it started tracking to see if it would unlock, they should unlock it for those of us that already put in the time, even if they extend it I don't have time to do it again, I have other things I need to focus on.

Me and 2 other friends unlocked this challenge randomly. We were playing I think Oblireration and 1 of them unlocked it and two games later, me and my other friend got it at the same time and he I know has played more than 100 rounds (he is rank 50-something I think) and me and my friend no way we've played 100 rounds (I was rank like 13 and my friend 9).

I have no idea how it unlocked for us.