Games with More or Less than 1000/200 Achievement Points

The Pants Party

*For games with a star next to them, see the Money Saving Tips section in the fifth post!*

More than 1000

Edited by The Pants Party

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than 1000 (continued)

More than 1000 (continued)

More than 200

Less than 1000

Note: this does not include games with glitched achievements. For those games, see this thread.

Less than 200

Note: this does not include games with glitched achievements. For those games, see this thread.

*Money-Saving Tips*

• Alan Wake - 1250 can be earned if you purchase the game new. A code for The Signal is included.
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 1250 can be earned from the "Da Vinci Edition" version of the game.
  • Borderlands - 1750 can be earned from the "Game of the Year" version of the game.
  • Burnout Paradise - 1050 can be earned from the "Ultimate Box" version of the game.
  • Dragon Age: Origins - 1750 can be earned from the "Ultimate Edition" of the game.

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 1250 can be earned from the "Game of the Year" version of the game.
  • Fable 2 - 1350 can be earned from the "Game of the Year" version in Europe, or the "Platinum Hits" version in the US.

• Fallout 3 - 1550 can be earned from the "Game of the Year" version of the game.
  • Family Game Night - 1400 can be earned from the retail version of the game (as opposed to downloading each title individually off the marketplace) - however, the EU versions of this only have 1200 since Scrabble is only available in the US copy of the disc. The 450 from Jenga, Connect 4x4 and Pictureka! are currently only available from the marketplace versions though a retail version of those may surface at some point.

• Gears of War - 1250 can be earned from the "Refresh" version of the game.

• Gears of War 2 - 1110 can be earned with a NEW copy of the game. A download code for the Flashback Map Pack is included, but again, only with NEW copies. 1750 can be earned from the "Game of the Year" version.
  • Grand Theft Auto IV - The DLC can be earned off the "Episodes from Liberty City" disc, which can most likely be purchased/rented for less than the content costs on the marketplace.

• GRAW 2 - 1250 can be earned from the "Legacy" version of the game.

• Halo 3 - The extra 750 can be earned if you purchase Halo 3: ODST. It will include all 24 maps needed for the DLC achievements.
  • Halo Wars - 1200 can be earned from the "Platinum Hits" version of the game.
  • Mafia 2 - 1500 can be earned from the "Director's Cut" version of the game.

• Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 1250 can be earned from the "Gold" version of the game.
  • Mass Effect - 1050 can be earned from the "Platinum Hits" version of the game.
  • Mass Effect 2 - Be sure to purchase a new copy of the game for access to the Cerberus Network for free, otherwise it will cost 1200 MSP to unlock some of the content.
  • Midnight Club: LA - 1250 can be earned from the "Complete Collection" version of the game.
  • Naughty Bear - 1250 can be earned from the "Gold Edition" version of the game.

• Ninja Gaiden II - 1250 can be earned from the "Platinum Hits" version of the game.

• Race Driver: Grid - 1100 can be earned from the "Reloaded" version of the game. Only available in PAL territories.
  • Red Dead Redemption - 400 DLC points can be earned from the upcoming "Undead Nightmare Collection," a stand-alone disc much like the Episodes From Liberty City of GTA IV. (The free co-op pack will still need to be downloaded off the marketplace.)

• Resident Evil 5 - 1400 can be earned from the "Gold" version of the game.

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 1345 can be earned from the "Sith Edition" version of the game.

--------------------------------------

If I've missed anything or something new needs to be added, please post and I'll fix it. Thanks.

I find it hard to believe that there will be anything extra added to Dead Rising to warrant another 250 GS for it. I think if that were going to hppen, it would've happened by now (Specifically during the 1mil celebration.)

You know its not gotta be just 250GS? Think about Bioshock and its 1100. By the way what the hell is with that anyway? why not add like 2 more to make it 1250? Perfect example:

1. Sick Bastard - Harvest all little Sisters - 100GS (kidding about the name:p)

2. Too much free time - Use every Tonic and Plasmid 5 times each - 50GS

Now I know that last ones a stretch but thats off the top of my head. Im sure if we all though about it we could think of a better one they could add, Im just saying.

Well, chances are (and I'm hoping) that Lost Planet will join this list soon, with the recent rumors of an expansion to the game.

And I can't wait for Mass Effect to join the list. Maybe that'll give me a bit of incentive to go back and try to play through the game a second time, perhaps get a few ally achievements.

The only game on this list I've fully completed is Small Arms, with a full 235/235.

I really love it when a game gets an expansion with extra achievements that add to it's score, but I HATE it when games have less than 1000 and no prospect of any expansion, such as Battle for Middle Earth.

Well, chances are (and I'm hoping) that Lost Planet will join this list soon, with the recent rumors of an expansion to the game.

And I can't wait for Mass Effect to join the list. Maybe that'll give me a bit of incentive to go back and try to play through the game a second time, perhaps get a few ally achievements.

The only game on this list I've fully completed is Small Arms, with a full 235/235.

I really love it when a game gets an expansion with extra achievements that add to it's score, but I HATE it when games have less than 1000 and no prospect of any expansion, such as Battle for Middle Earth.

yeah I agree with you docrevolt. I been praying that Condemned get some achievements, heck just 1 30GS achievement would be nice to see, instead of that crappy looking 970.

• 2 weeks later...
Tiger Woods 06 has 935 or something like that.

It has glitched achievements. That is in a different thread, which I linked to in my original post.

Mass Effect will soon have 1050.

I've already stated twice that I will add that game on when the achievement is revealed.