Game of the Week: November 25-December 1 (Worms 2: Armageddon)

Capn Doug

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/1070/med_Worms_2_Armageddon_Screen_02.jpg

Sometimes, developers seem a little nuts. How else do you explain the fact that you can throw a sheep at your opponent in Worms 2? A flying sheep with a cape, no less. It's that kind of craziness that makes it perfect for a community game of the week. Join us from November 25th-December 1st for some 4 player sheep throwing action. I know there are other weapons, they just elude me at the moment... I think there are missiles in that shot... Ok, some 4 player sheep throwin' and missile launchin' action! Also, weren't weasels involved somehow...

If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Edited by Capn Doug

I know there are other weapons, they just elude me at the moment... I think there are missiles in that shot... Ok, some 4 player sheep throwin' and missile launchin' action! Also, weren't weasels involved somehow...

Looks to be an airstrike being effected by a repulsion magnet.

Anyway this sounds fun and am looking forward to it.

I'll put my name down now as well, love the Worms series.

Heads up for UK gamers - I got the Revolution collection at Game for £15 new and looks like it's back on offer LINK

It's Worms 2 and all DLC and Worms Revolution and all DLC on 1 disc, well worth the money if you like the games, and handily a couple of weeks ahead of the community gaming week ;)

trying to get 5 posts

Probably the wrong place to do it - try some of the off topic forums or click the 'new posts' link in the green bar above the forum headings.

Respond to a topic you you have an interest in - it shouldn't be hard as there's plenty going on :)

Edited by Grifter Reborn
So it doesn't look like Lava Tonsil is talking to nobody and double posting :p

• 3 weeks later...

What's the max online players for this one? 8? 16? (I've only ever played couch-coop on it) Doh - just checked it's only 4 :(

Count me in for some wormliness this week, let's hope some of you aren't absolute worms prodigies (like ya were in halo 3 :p) and we can get some epicly awesome battles going!

I have the battle pack and mayhem pack from the DLC too, (but just those 2) if anyone wants to try those out during the event.

I'm gonna be on from about 11 GMT most nights - barring narcolepsy ...

See you on the battlefield!

Will anyone be on friday during the day?

I'll probably be around, but depends on what time specifically. 9 AM - 11 AM and 3 PM - 4:30 PM CST would work the best for me. Otherwise I plan to try to be on that night for some Worms.

Sorry my plans changed this morning won't be able to get on until tomorrow night now.