Best Car Per Class For Online Races?

IKickedABaby

I'm interested in this myself...I went and started a race with most of the classes and jotted down what seemed the best by the stats listed. I'd imagine the end results vary with each of the cars fully modded though...

Muscle - Bravado Gauntlet

Super - Adder/Coil Voltic

Sports - Dewbauchee Rapid GT

Classic Sports - Truffade Z-Type

Motorcycles - Pegassi Bati 801/Dinka Double-T

SUV - Vapid Radius

Some are just my opinion but if you base it solely on the stats listed you should see the best there... No idea which can be stolen or which have to be bought, am interested in the answer myself.

I'm interested in this myself...I went and started a race with most of the classes and jotted down what seemed the best by the stats listed. I'd imagine the end results vary with each of the cars fully modded though...

Muscle - Bravado Gauntlet

Super - Adder/Coil Voltic

Sports - Dewbauchee Rapid GT

Classic Sports - Truffade Z-Type

Motorcycles - Pegassi Bati 801/Dinka Double-T

SUV - Vapid Radius

Some are just my opinion but if you base it solely on the stats listed you should see the best there... No idea which can be stolen or which have to be bought, am interested in the answer myself.

I have most fully done up and done alot of races and i would say they are:

Muscle - Gauntlet/Dominator

Super - Entity XF

Sports - Carbonizzare

Classic Sports - Z-Type

Motorcycles - Akuma

SUV - Dont know lol

These are also by far the best cars stock.

Been doing a lot of racing and car modding lately, here are my favourite cars in each category:

Super: Entity XF (would pick this over the Adder on any track that isn't a straight line..)

Sports: Carbonizzare (fast, good acceleration, can be a bit tricky to handle)

Sports Classics: Z-Type (don't care much for this category)

Muscle: Gauntlet (Ruiner for style/cruising around)

Coupes: Exemplar (Oracle is faster but doesn't handle well IMO)

Sedans: Tailgater (hard to find unless you picked one during the tutorial, Washington and Fugitive also good picks)

SUVs: Baller (Radius slightly faster, but has worse acceleration, both are good choices)

Compacts: Blista (seems pretty evenly matched with the Issi)

Off-road: Sanchez/Dune Buggy

Motorcycles: Akuma (almost as fast as 801, better acceleration and handling)

Here is a useful link for comparing stats:

http://m.uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Vehicles

I've found a few inaccuracies but overall a good resource if you can't decide between a few vehicles.

Been doing a lot of racing and car modding lately, here are my favourite cars in each category:

Super: Entity XF (would pick this over the Adder on any track that isn't a straight line..)

Sedans: Tailgater (hard to find unless you picked one during the tutorial, Washington and Fugitive also good picks)

SUVs: Baller (Radius slightly faster, but has worse acceleration, both are good choices)

I've found a few inaccuracies but overall a good resource if you can't decide between a few vehicles.

This list looks great, now just need to find/buy them and mod them. I already got a BJ Injection modded so going to check that one off but always got room to add a sanchez for sanchez races.

This list looks great, now just need to find/buy them and mod them. I already got a BJ Injection modded so going to check that one off but always got room to add a sanchez for sanchez races.

One thing I've noticed about the Sanchez is that the solid colour one and the livery one (Sprunk branding etc.) seem to count as two different bikes. Some races which are Sanchez-only won't let you use the solid colour paint-job ones, and some off-road (bike & car) races won't allow for the sponsor paint-job ones.

I used to have a modded Atomic-branded Sanchez in my garage but got rid of it after I realized I couldn't use it in off-road races.

I'm not 100% sure about this mind you, custom vehicles might have been off in some of the races I took part in, maybe someone else can confirm my findings.

I think this is more an opinion based question, for me:

Super - Entity (for accel/handing)

Sports classics - Monroe (seems to have better handling)

Off-road - BF injection (Using a sanchez against an injection = Knocked off all the time)

Sports - Carbonizzare

Muscle - Dominator (Not fond of the gauntlet)

Bike - 801RR (Seems to always be in or near the top 3 winners and I do best with it)

Not had much experience with the rest.

TBH though the choice doesn't really matter, many aren't different in the slightest and races will be won from not being smashed off the road :p

I don't know how anyone can justify using the Adder, it handles so badly (but maybe that's just me), whereas the Entity XF is an absolute beast and handles like a dream. As for sports, I've been bouncing between a Feltzer and the Elegy RH8, 2 steady, reliable and fast cars

yeah I agree. The Adder is horrible. I think its funny when people pick it just because its based on a Bugatti and they think its best.

^and not to forget that it still handles well off road while the bati will slow down and the handling will be awful.

Another overrated car is the adder. I have yet to see somebody win using this rubbish junk. Also most players who do use it are people who crash into you and still end up coming into 6th place. Luckily I don't see many people use it anymore and now they know that speed ain't everything.

Akuma is the best motorcycle. That's the only one I know for sure.

I've talked to a crew of people who just race and compete on the leaderboards and this is the motorcycle they use.

If anyone needs money, buy one of these and upgrade it, you'll definitely make your cash back quick in races with one of these.

Can you not buy the Blista? I looked and couldn't find it.

Then is there a spot on the map where the Blistas are normally found? I want to try this car but haven't been able to find it.

Edit: I ended up finding it right outside the downtown land race after completing it.

Edited by madmankevin

From my experience it doesn't matter what car you choose, any car can win. Especially considering everyone who races act like retards and purposely smash into you to spin you out instead of actually racing! Couple that with the fact that most hosts turn 'catch up' on too. Makes the whole experience shit. For me the racing element to this game is the biggest pile of crap I've ever played. The majority of online players in this game are douches anyway I've noticed. I've lost count of how many times I've been minding my own business walking or cruising around and some tool will kill me for no reason what so ever. Then I spawn back and the same prick is waiting for me to kill me again. Fucking Assholes lol

ok so i have earned chrome and all of the upgrades legit. i have been using the same cars consistently.

coupe-Exemplar

sports-Rapid GT

motorcycle-Bati 801(i used to own an akuma, but i feel the braking/handling is far more forgiving on the bati)

suv-Baller

super-Entity

muscle-Gauntlet

sprots classics-Monroe(fully modded this feels faster than my entity)

as for the other classes i haven't owned and modded a car for them yet, only because these races don't show up much(besides off road).

The Tailgater (Michael's Car) is NOT online for some reason. It's like the only car that is not in GTA Online.