The MVP Chase

Creech

So the chase for MVP is on! Capn Doug said early he wanted to close out his last GSL with finally taking a win, and he is starting off strong with 1700+ points in the first couple of hours.

Triblade and Trirock are only 300-400 points behind though, and obviously it is early.

Who wants this the most?!?!?!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the chase for MVP is on! Capn Doug said early he wanted to close out his last GSL with finally taking a win, and he is starting off strong with 1700+ points in the first couple of hours.

Well, I know what my new goal is now. Get MVP so Doug can't retire. ;)

Oh yeah, baby! *Takes the MVP spot!*

That's my moment of glory, right there. I can retire now :D

Can't imagine I'll hold it for long though. It's almost 1am here, so I'm off to bed. I'm sure someone will pull ahead while I'm asleep/at work. Hopefully I can regain some ground tomorrow evening :)

Nicely done, Triblade! ThrawnOmega is right behind you, though! Don't go to sleep, that is what coffee is for!!!!

Triblade and Trirock are only 300-400 points behind though, and obviously it is early.

Who wants this the most?!?!?!

What do you mean finally win? I seem to see a GSL 10 badge right there on the left.

Doug has been off on his equestrian shenanigans the last 3 hours...

Yup, and I got Uno completed while a horse named Halo won me enough to fund my Chinese food dinner. Decent day so far...

I don't think Doug can stay healthy through the entire season. I'm predicting Thrawn to take the crown.

I'll game on crutches if I have to. It may put a damper on Kinect games, but I have other options.

Whew..... dammit peoples that's an impressive day one start! Nicely done. Triblade dude I feel almost unworthy to be on your team! :o

Damn real life gets in the way! ;)

Time to start cracking out that DLC I've been saving.

I'm torn. Root for my teammate Triblade or for my fellow Canuckedness Doug.... dilemma oh dilemma....

oh...Why didn't I think of that?

{pats head}

It's because you're not a winner, dearie. http://s24.postimg.org/lji1o5xlt/neutralcthulhu.gif

Geebuz, 3000* in one day. I'm going to have to queue a few of mine to pop all like that within a 24 hour period. http://s9.postimg.org/wn5h9n8h7/ocdcthulhu.gif

*Oh, 2000+. I'M LESS IMPRESSED, DOUG. AMUSE ME.##

##Oh, it's 3000 but apparently hasn't shown up on the board yet. Okay. GO TO SLEEP DOUG.

Edited by Felonious Monk

I don't think Doug can stay healthy through the entire season. I'm predicting Thrawn to take the crown.

Appreciate the love. My joke to myself is I know the tracker isn't updating because my name still leads the MVP race. :p Don't know if I will win it, but I would like to at least remain part of the conversation for a while. Is love to see my teammate Blind give me competitive hell for it. :dance: