Codes to unlock cars!!

Alien Nation

These need to be in lowercase appearently

• WALMART - unlocks Wal-Mart Racer
  • BESTBUY - unlocks Hunter Bestbuy Oval Champ
  • CIRCUITCITY - unlocks HotRod (name of car not known yet)
  • GAMESTOP - unlocks Kitano GameStop Sport

This one needs to be as is right here the 0 is a "zero" not a "o"

C86S 5V2S UT8F 30T6 Unlocks the steel wheels car

Enjoy!!

Damn just saw there was an other thread about this but I put a code in here that the other thread dont have :p

Can someone clarify how to get the steel wheels code to work? Is it with spaces, without, upper or lowercase? I have tried my code about 30 times, and all the other steel wheel codes that people have listed on this site. I can't get this car. The codes for walmart, circuit city, best buy, and gamestop worked for me, but the cars don't show up in the junkyard, online or offline. HELP

I keyed these in at "Sponsor Product Code" and none of these work.

I am using the NTSC J version of the game.

what is NTSC J??

You input them in the under the hood area btw dont if it's the same thing since I just learned of this while I was at worked but I will try them when I get home on my lunch breaak probably.

I take it achievements unlock with cheats active then??? Game isnt out til tomorrow in the uk so ill have to wait and see.

These are not cheats, they are redeem codes for cars that you can only get with these codes. You usually get these codes for having gotten a preorder or from the particular store you bought it from. You usually have to ask for the card since they usually forget to give it to you.

I take it achievements unlock with cheats active then??? Game isnt out til tomorrow in the uk so ill have to wait and see.

You mean friday. Games always come out on Friday in the UK. With the exception of Worldwide simultaneous releases like Halo 3.

I've tried all these code, none of them work.

i've pal version (i'm in france), so i think that all these codes work only for the region, because even with an US account it don't work.

By the way the code only unlock the car, no download, that prove that the car is already on the disc, the code only unlock.

For people in europe try this code it's the micromania car

H211 1Z99 LZ00 00BB (0 are zeros)

score games give the the steel wheels car, so i think this car is in the pal version. if someone could give me a code.

EDIT: i've seen that you need A licence for entering the code, i'll try later, i'm only B. But the micromania code worked immediately, i've seen car unlocked, unfortunatly i get it only with my C licence.

For the others the game says "no car corresponding to this code."

You can't use them until you've got an A or Burnout liscense depending on the car, but the codes should work at any level. I was able to do all 3 yesterday except for the gamespot one, but it worked today. Not sure what was going on with that.

And I think that each 16-digit code only works once to unlock Steel Wheels.

Semi off topic but not really:

When I went to buy this game there was also another guy there getting it. He asked if it came with a code for a car and when the gamestop guy said no (only if you get it online blah blah) he said "Ehhh. I think I'm just gonna buy it online." What the hell? I was gonna tell him he could just get all of them online but since he was getting the PS3 version I decided not too.;)

Yup. Oh and the codes worked fine for me. Thanks.