Perfectionist + No Kills Walkthrough

Maka

Please can you do perfectionist + ghost run for all the side missions aswell? The only people that have done them on youtube so far haven't mastered the level its the first time there trying it and fail a few times! :)

I'll take a look into it but I don't really see the purpose. You don't need to do perfectionist difficulty on them to get the achievements. If these videos are popular and people ask for the side missions, I'll try to make it happen.

(11:28)

You are missing a section at 3:20 mark there is a guy checking out a device before the section you have shown.

(check out 4:05 mark here on this video)

[spoiler=kjh]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2QNGtsw7F4]Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Perfectionist No Kills - Mission 7: Transit Yards - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like there is a lot missing, there is zipline part not shown. I think you deleted a few mins of video by mistake.

Edited by ecto69

You are missing a section at 3:20 mark there is a guy checking out a device before the section you have shown.

(check out 4:05 mark here on this video)

[spoiler=kjh]

Looks like there is a lot missing, there is zipline part not shown. I think you deleted a few mins of video by mistake.

Crap, you're totally right. I must've cut it out by accident while editing. I'll look to make another video with the mistakes fixed shortly.

Maka, I've completed the game and I'm now going to do this run. Do I have to do the Prologue? If so, where can I select it from?

I can't see it when I view the map and the 'Active Missions' via the SMI.

You have to press RT and LT (or is it RB and LB?) to cycle through the missions. The prologue will show up when your selections says "All Missions". I don't believe it shows up in the "Campaign Missions" cycle, but it might.

Maka, I've completed the game and I'm now going to do this run. Do I have to do the Prologue? If so, where can I select it from?

I can't see it when I view the map and the 'Active Missions' via the SMI.

You have to now select each campaign mission manually (as stated in prior message above)

Also note that one mission is renamed

[spoiler=k5h]

The one called American Fuel is not called LNG

In other words no American Fuel mission, it looks like you only get to play that one once during initial pass

Edited by ecto69

Great video guide Maka, I'll definitely use them when I decide to do my professional run. How hard is it though, because you make it look so easy?

To give an idea, I am a casual level player 95% of time.

This game was the first one I started on normal for first run, final boss ticked me off and dropped to rookie not sure if it even helps on that one.

Following these videos I am now at the final mission site F, I am playing it on panther with kills as I already got the achievement due to first run no kills on final mission.

Edited by ecto69

To give an idea, I am a casual level player 95% of time.

This game was the first one I started on normal for first run, final boss ticked me off and dropped to rookie not sure if it even helps on that one.

Following these videos I am now at the final mission site F, I am playing it on panther with kills as I already got the achievement due to first run no kills on final mission.

I went through the game on normal and was thinking of doing it on realistic at first, but now that Maka has made these videos, I want to try it on professional. Maka makes it look so easy.

Nah, Prologue and American Fuel don't count towards the achievement.
I'm glad that they don't count, not that the prologue would've worried me, it was the thought of American Fuel. Because I like going through the missions fully decked out and with Maka's video guide, they've helped me with the missions and with getting Ghost master on Safehouse and Private Estate. Just missed out on master on American Consumption because I got some Panther points.

I'm playing on PS3, and couldn't find a decent walkthrough. Thankfully I checked here just in case there was one for the 360. Maka, your videos are awesome!! Thank you for doing them!

It also posted on the ps3t site

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-blacklist/208887-perfectionist-no-kills-walkthrough.html