Not getting Achievements?

Hey Guys. Just finished the DLC and not a single achievement, i did it all on regular but still nothing. Anyone else having same problem?

I had the same problem when I first started the DLC. Took me a while until I realized that I didn't get any achievements. I started the game up again but instead of choosing my HD (where my save was) I choose the cloud. Completed the first three missions again and the achievement popped like it should

Hope this works for you as well

I haven't touch this DLC yet, but it sounds like its hit or miss with achivements not popping like they should and if you want to get them you have to used the Cloud, which I think is pointless.

Update, playing on casual and/or normal won't net achievements, which I think is BS. Somebody got to tell Zen about this big glitch with the game.

Edited by Minarvia

This is at least from my experience not correct. I started the DLC on Hard, playing through most of it without getting any achievements.

Once I switched to the cloud I replayed all the levels on Easy getting all of the achievements.

While there is certainly something wrong with the achievements in this DLC I wouldn't be so sure that it's because of the difficulty

• 2 weeks later...