Blue Ribbon Challenge Guide

xRelentlessx

Raven's Dome.

1. Defeat all enemies with the sky-hook melee (Soldiers) - Equipping Gear which grants Melee damage will help a lot (e.g. Burning Halo); and it doesn’t fail the challenge if the enemy dies from the elemental damage done by the Gear!
  2. Defeat all enemies with the pistol (Soldiers) - Upgrade your Pistol prior to starting the wave (if not done yet) might help here.

3. Defeat all enemies using only the Undertow Vigor (Soldiers, Volley Gunners) - Equip your Undertow Vigor and wait for the soldiers to be near an edge where you can ‘knock’ them off easily.
  4. Defeat all enemies with vigor traps (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers, Zealots) - Take care not to line up 2 enemies in front or behind you. If they accidently shoot each other, you will fail this challenge. SO I would suggest not to use a Possession trap!
  5. Defeat the Handyman before any other enemy (Soldiers, Handyman) - Be sure not to use Undertow on the Handyman when other enemies are nearby. The chance to set them flying off is too high.
  6. Defeat 5 enemies via friendly fire (Soldiers, Patriots) - Lower the health of the soldiers and then use your Possession Vigor on the Patriot to let him kill 5 of the Soldiers.

7. Defeat the Volley Gunner and the Zealot before damaging any snipers (Soldiers, Snipers, Volley Gunners, Zealot) - Just make sure you kill everyone but the snipers first.

8. Defeat all enemies with turrets or environmental hazards (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers) - Use only Rocket or Gun Automations or set Oil spills on Fire or shock Water Puddles. Tesla Coil is also fine.
  9. Defeat all enemies in 60 seconds using vigors only (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Firemen) - Make sure your salts are always full and then keep throwing the enemies off of Columbia with Undertow.
  10. Take no damage for 30 seconds (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Firemen) - Just as JuSt BLaZe said. Open the decoy tear from where you spawn then duck into nearby cover.
  11. Defeat all enemies with the Shotgun (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Volley Gunners, Firemen)Self-explanatory
  12. Defeat the wave without picking up weapons or looting corpses (Soldiers, Firemen)You can get rid of the Firemen easily by throwing them off of Columbia with Undertow.
  13. Defeat all enemies while they are distracted with a Booker decoy tear (Snipers, Patriots) - Just set up a decoy and wait for the enemies to get to it, use your Undertow Vigor and throw them off of Columbia (this only works for the 2 soldiers) For the Patriots shoot them down to low health, set up the decoy and then destroy them.
  14. Defeat each enemy with the same weapon-type it wields (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers) - The easiest way to do this might be to set up a decoy and check which weapon each enemy is carrying. Then take them out one after another. Remember to use tears to get the specific weapon needed to kill the enemies.
  15. Defeat each enemy with a different weapon (Fireman, Handyman) - You can kill the Fireman with Undertow by knocking him off of Columbia. The 2 Handymen have then to be killed with different weapons.

Emporia Arcade

1. Defeat an enemy affected by Bucking Bronco with a possessed Motorized Patriot (Soldiers, Patriots) - First kill one of the Patriots from where you start and lower the health of the soldiers. Then use the skyline to go to the lower bridge which the decoy is on. You will need quite a few tries keeping the Patriot possessed and the soldiers flying.

2. Defeat 2 enemies who are riding sky-lines with traps (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers) - Right from where you start the wave, there are 2 soldiers coming in for you riding the sky-line (one from each side). If you are lucky, you can hit them directly with a trap and kill them. This one requires a lot of luck.
  3. Defeat wave with hazards or support brought in through tears (Soldiers, Volley Gunners) - Right from the start, bring in the Tesla Coil through a tear and start luring the enemies towards it. Shooting the enemies and thus lowering their health will not fail the challenge and help quite a lot by means of saving time.
  4. Defeat the wave using a different weapon or vigor on every enemy (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers) - Just Use different weapons or Vigors on each of them. You can also try to knock one of the enemies off the bridge with Undertow. However, be careful just to knock off one! You can also use the upgraded Possession Vigor, which will cause the possessed enemy to suicide, once possession is wearing off. Using different Vigors on the same enemy doesn’t fail the challenge. As long as you are taking care with which you killed the enemy and not using that again on another one.
  5. Defeat both Handymen while they are electrocuting a sky-line (Handyman) - For this one, remember to use Undertow to stun them for a short time, to get their health down by shooting their hearts. Just before their health reaches ‘0’, ride a sky-line to get them to electrocute it. Take out one at a time.
  6. Defeat all enemies using only the Shotgun (Soldiers, Snipers) - You might want to bring in a Freight Hook through a tear to get to the bulding where all the Snipers and Soldiers are located. Then just pick your shot one after another, 2 of the Snipers shots will kill you!
  7. Defeat two enemies with the Firemans suicide attack (Soldiers, Firemen) -
  8. Defeat the wave within 1:20 (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Patriots) - Right from where you start, jump to the freight hook on the floating boat to your left and use Undertow on the Patriot to stun him and take him out quickly. After that, bring in the freight hook through a tear on the building ahead of you and toss the Soldiers off the edge with Undertow. Then run towards the second Patriot and again use Undertow to stun him and a powerful weapon to take him out.
  9. Defeat the Siren before destroying the zeppelin (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Patriots, Siren) -Only thing you should take care of is not to die, or to have an extra life. First, the Zeppelin will appear out of the fog. After that, two flying ships will bring in some Soldiers and RPG-Soldiers. After killing them, make your way up to the zeppelin by using the freight hooks on the airships. Get rid of the Patriot and the last few soldiers coming out of the zeppelin. Now kill the Siren before destroying the engine of the zeppelin.
  10. Defeat all enemies using only the sniper rifle (Soldiers) - There are only around 3 to 4 enemies which will actually shoot at you. The other will come at you with melee.
  11. Defeat all enemies while they are distracted with a Booker decoy tear (Handyman) - Enemies only have to be distracted by the decoy when giving them the final blow. You can lower their health without having a decoy set up. When their health is low, set up one of the decoys and kill them. Taking out one by one is recommended.
  12. Defeat all Soldiers and Zealots with Bucking Bronco; followed by Charge (Soldiers, Zealots, Patriots) - Take out the 2 Patriots first from afar with a Carbine. During this the 2 Zealots will likely come up to you. Just send them flying with Bucking Bronco, followed by Charge to knock them off easily. After that, go down to the building, where the rest of the soldiers are. Then repeat the same procedure as for the Zealots and you should be fine.
  13. Defeat each enemy with the same weapon-type it wields (Soldiers) - (Glitch: If you have an extra life from the previous wave(s), get yourself killed. When in the detectives office, wait for a moment, because some enemies will jump off the airships, fall and die. This will NOT fail your Challenge! You can then get out using the door and get rid of the remaining enemies, taking care only to use the weapons they are weilding. Maxed out shield and health recommended // I am not claiming credit on this one. Found this out today by myself, but have read about it in this thread as well)
  14. Defeat the handyman with a Motorized Patriot tear (Handyman) - Lower the health of the handyman as much as you can, then bring in the Patriot through the tear on one of the airships. Setting up the decoy will help you to lower the health of the handyman.
  15. Knock 4 corpses off of Columbia before the Siren can resurrect them (Siren) - I got this one without actually doing anything

Edited by xRelentlessx

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I've seen a lot of achievement guides throughout my time on this site and I've always wanted to make one of my own. Well an achievement guide seemed a big first step so I thought I would start with a guide for the Blue Ribbon Challenges on Bioshock Infinite.

The below link is very helpful for all waves

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryeinsandtoes/videos?flow=grid&view=1

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1594/UP5338o=.jpg 30:gsicon:

Ops Zeal

1. Defeat the wave using Sky-line strikes only (Soldiers) - Pretty self explanatory this one, only use Skyline strikes to take out each enemy.
  2. Defeat the wave taking only shield damage (Soldiers) - Again, self explanatory, you are not allowed to take enough damage to destroy your shield. I found the best way to do this was using the Sky-line to make a getaway after every kill.
  3. Defeat the wave using only the Sky hook attacks and Shotgun (Soldiers) - You can use both versions of the Shotgun (Founder and Vox) and any attack that uses your sky hook, again I would advise using Sky-Line strikes.
  4. Defeat the wave using only Machine guns or the Crank gun (Soldiers and Volley Gunners) - This one is fairly simple, just be careful when attacking the enemy with the Volley gun, if you accidently hit one of his projectiles and it does damage to the enemy this will fail the challenge.

5. Defeat the wave using only the Pistol and Hand Cannon (Handyman) - This challenge is against a single Handyman. I had fully upgraded the Hand Cannon when I completed this one and it only took 4 heart shots to take him down.

6. Defeat the wave without picking up weapons or looting corpses (Soldiers and RPG Heavys) - This one is really easy, just start the wave with 2 weapons that has plenty of ammo, or use the Sniper rifle from the Sky-Line and take them out with headshots.

7. Defeat all enemies using only Zoomable weapons while they are Zoomed (Soldiers, Snipers and Zealots) - As above, you can use the Sniper Rifle or the Vox Burstgun for this challenge, on the Sky-Lines the sole Zealot won't attack so can be easily picked off with headshots.

8. Defeat all enemies using only tears, Possession traps and Return to Sender traps (Zealots and Volley Gunners) - For this one I simply used the Rocket Automatron and the Tesla Coil near where you spawn.

9. Defeat all enemies without ever hitting anyone in the head or hear (Soldiers and Handyman) - I used the Sniper Rifle for this challenge along with a Rocket Launcher for the Handyman, Snipe all the Soldiers taking care you don't get a headshot then attack the Handyman by opening the Decoy car and shooting him from behind with Rockets.

10. Defeat the Siren before she performs a resurrection (Soldiers and Siren) -

11. Defeat the wave without using Sky-Lines or Hook-Points - Just start this wave with your most upgraded weapons and Vigors and keep moving.

12. Defeat the wave within 1:15 (Zealots and Firemen) - As above, choose your most powerful loadout to take out the 2 heavy troops and 2 Ravens.

13. Defeat the wave using only weapons fired from a Sky-Line or Sky-Line strikes -

14. Defeat the wave using only Shock Jockey and Headshots - I chose the Sniper Rifle again for this challenge and picked off my headshots.

15. Defeat each enemy with a different vigor type (2 Handymen and 1 Patriot) -

Duke and Dimwit theatre.

1. Defeat all enemies with the shotgun (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers) - This took me a few attempts because I was accidently shooting the rockets or the RPG soldiers were killing the normal soldiers. I would reccomend taking out the RPG guys first
  2. Defeat two enemies with a possessed patriot (Soldiers, Patriots, Firemen, Zealots) - Try to shoot two enemies (preferably soldiers) down to low health and then possess a Patriot. Meanwhile get rid of the remaining enemies, unless you didn’t kill them before.
  3. Force 3 Firemen to self-destruct while airborne from Bucking Bronco or Undertow (Firemen) - I did this from the roof I spawned on, they bounced up there 1 by 1, I used bucking bronco to get the airbourne then just shoot them until they explode.
  4. Damage 5 enemies with Vigor traps (Soldiers, Volley Gunners) - Just set up a Vigor trap and lure 5 enemies into it. Keep in mind that Bucking Bronco, Charge and Undertow cannot be used to set up traps! (Note: You don’t need 5 different enemies, but the enemy should trigger 5 of the traps 'fields')
  5. Complete the wave in under 0:45 (Soldiers, Snipers) - There are 4 snipers and a few Soldiers with batons. You shouldn’t have too much trouble completing this challenge. Take out the snipers from the Tower you start at and the Soldiers will come to you using the skyline.
  6. Defeat the handyman while he’s electrocuting a skyline (Handyman) - The Handyman is in the tower where you started wave 5. Take the skyline to the tower and shoot down his health to almost 0. Then get back on the skyline until he is electrocuting it. Then take him out.
  7. Defeat five enemies with Undertow (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers, Patriots) - The enemies are coming in with airships. Simply blow them off the edge with Undertow.
  8. Defeat 2 enemies with a Possessed rocket turret (Soldiers, Volley Gunners) - Wait until the enemies leave their airship (or force them to by getting their attention and following you) and then possess the rocket turret that’s mounted under the airship. Lowering the enemies health prior to possessing the turret might help.
  9. Defeat every enemy with a different weapon or Vigor (Soldiers, Zealots, Patriots) - Self explanatory
  10. Complete the wave using only Charge, Return to Sender; and Shotguns (Soldiers, Volley Gunners) - Just equip your Charge and Return to Sender Vigors, as well as the Shotgun and Heater and you should be fine.
  11. Defeat the Patriot with a possessed enemy (Soldiers, Patriots) - Shoot all Soldiers but one, lower the Patriots health and then possess that last soldiers to kill the Patriot.
  12. Defeat all enemies with Vigor traps (Soldiers, Snipers) - Just set up some Vigor traps and lure the enemies into them. Remember, you can also 'shoot' the trap directly at an enemy, which does more damage than if you set them up on the ground.
  13. Defeat 5 enemies with a single Devil’s Kiss blast (Soldiers, Volley Gunners) -
  14. Defeat the handyman with a Tesla Coil (Soldiers, Handyman) - Bring in the Tesla Coil through a tear. Then Lower the Handyman’s health, have the handyman around the Tesla Coil and let it do the rest (High shield and health stats highly recommended).
  15. Complete the wave in under 1:30 (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers) - Select your best weapon/Vigor loadout and set to killing the enemies as fast as possible Important to know is that you have to kill 4 more enemies inside the blimp and destroy the engine to end the wave.

Credit to JuSt BLaZe and Cr4zyFr0ggg for tips on waves and Vaydre for the video link

Edited by xRelentlessx

I think we should also mention which enemies have to be fought in each wave. Maybe there will be contributions on which weapon to use (in case one isn't limited by the ribbon challenge) for each type of enemies. Especially for the Siren (at least i couldn't kill here before she summoned some allies)

1st Wave: Soldiers

2nd Wave: Soldiers (taking the infusion out of the supply machine and using it for upgrading your shield might help)

3rd Wave: Soldiers

Here are further Ribbon Challenges for:

Ops Zeal:

4th Wave (Soldiers and Volley Gunners): Defeat the wave using only machine guns or the crank gun - Not hard at all. The soldiers shouldn't be a problem, the volley gunner(s) can be taken out from afar.

5th wave (Handyman): Defeat the wave using only the pistol and hand cannon - equip both the hand cannon and the pistol - although i preferred the hand cannon, since it does way more damage - before leaving to the battle (you could also upgrade your hand cannon and/or pistol to increse damage). This way you can't accidently attack the handyman with any other gun. now keep shooting the handyman at his heart, but be sure not to use any vigors or the challenge fails.

6th wave (Soldiers and RPG Soldiers): Defeat the wave without picking up weapons or looting corpses - Easy - just don't pick up any weapons or loot the corpses before the wave ends. You can still loot the corpses after the wave is finished and the challenge is complete before returning to the armory. You can also try to get the 'Missile Defense Sysmte' achievement here. Just keep the RPG soldier as the last enemy and try to shoot his missiles from afar right after he launches them at you. The machine gun might be the best choice here.

7th wave (Soldiers, Snipers and Zealots): Defeat all enemies using only zoomable weapons while they are zoomed - I tried the Sniper Rifle (of course) and the machine gun. Both work towards this challenge. Just be shure that you click your right stick to go into aiming mode before shooting!

8th wave (Zealots and Volley Gunners): Defeat all enemies using only Tears; Possession Traps; and Return to Sender traps - I would recommend you to stick to the Traps and the Possession vigor, since you would need to buy the Return to Sender vigor to use it. Bringing in the Rocket Automation or the Tesla Coil suited me perfect, and a few possession traps. Easy method: bring in the Tesla Coil through a tear and keep running around it. The Zealots and Volley Gunners will be shocked by the Tesla Coil permanently until their death ;-)

9th wave (Soldiers and Handyman): Defeat all enemies without ever hitting anyone in the head or the heart - This one's a bit tricky. I don't know if you can shoot the soldiers into their chest with a shotgun and not hitting their heart, or if the heart mention is only considering the handyman (needs confirmation). Anyway: don't shoot the soldiers head's (use skyline attacks) and the handymans head and heart (use the Patriot or the Decoy, so you can get a good shot at him)!

10th wave (Soldiers and Siren): Defeat the Siren before she performs a resurrection - I have no idea how one could kill the Siren before her performing a resurrection :(

So far, so good. Will keep adding my ideas when I have time again.

Do you have to complete each challenge in one playthrough of that map? Or can you replay the map to get the one's you missed?

You can replay the map to get the one's you missed however you can't replay individual waves so if you miss challenge 15 you must start again from wave 1 to go back and complete it.

Do you have to complete each challenge in one playthrough of that map? Or can you replay the map to get the one's you missed?

You can replay the ones you have missed but you have to start from WAVE 1 all over again which really sucks big time.

Imagine you try challenge/wave 15 and you die/fail then you have to restart from wave 1 all the way to the end and try it again!

Well that sucks. Does anyone have a good tip for the siren challenge on the first map?

In the campaign if you used (I forget the vigor's name right now) the one where you rush forward for a melee strike, upgraded and paired with the right gear, you can take her out pretty quick with shotguns and vigor/melee attacks no problem. I'm not sure about the gear you're given during this though...

In the campaign if you used (I forget the vigor's name right now) the one where you rush forward for a melee strike, upgraded and paired with the right gear, you can take her out pretty quick with shotguns and vigor/melee attacks no problem. I'm not sure about the gear you're given during this though...

Charge, is the one you're talking about.

I manged to do the Siren one pretty easily. Used Hand cannon (Two damage upgrades) and Devils Kiss (One damage upgrade).

When you start the level, Siren is located right front of you in lower level. I just jumped down there and started spamming Hand cannon and Devils kiss. She started raising the bodies but manged to kill her before they were "alive" again. It probably would make it easier if you could get one headshot to her before anybody has noticed you.

You can replay the ones you have missed but you have to start from WAVE 1 all over again which really sucks big time.

Imagine you try challenge/wave 15 and you die/fail then you have to restart from wave 1 all the way to the end and try it again!

Wait.. that means if I fail

15. Defeat each enemy with a different vigor type (2 Handymen and 1 Patriot)

I have to restart at

1. Defeat the wave using Sky-line strikes only (Soldiers) ?

Wait.. that means if I fail

15. Defeat each enemy with a different vigor type (2 Handymen and 1 Patriot)

I have to restart at

1. Defeat the wave using Sky-line strikes only (Soldiers) ?

No no the ones that you have completed successfully are fine but still though you have to fight through all the waves 1-14 again if you want a second chance on your wave 15 challenge. I wish you could just pick any wave just as in chapter-select.

I manged to do the Siren one pretty easily. Used Hand cannon (Two damage upgrades) and Devils Kiss (One damage upgrade).

When you start the level, Siren is located right front of you in lower level. I just jumped down there and started spamming Hand cannon and Devils kiss. She started raising the bodies but manged to kill her before they were "alive" again. It probably would make it easier if you could get one headshot to her before anybody has noticed you.

Thanks for this, I tried it and it worked great!

I just played through the first 15 after first getting to wave 6, only to misread "Restart checkpoint" as "Restart wave". Don't do that, ever! I got the impression this is gonna be a tedious DLC.

For 15, I didn't get a challenge failed when I damaged either enemy with my weapons. I guess you only need to finish them off with a vigor? Unfortunately I died so I couldn't get the ribbon. The handyman standing in the middle of the map just seemed to stand there, and I could follow the skyrail to the elevated area opposite of the RPG and peek around the corner and snipe him in the heart. After killing him the motorized patriot was a piece of cake, and the finally the final handyman is easy to kill as long as you jump on/off the skyrail. He'll continuously electrocute the skyrail which allows easy damage towards him.

If him standing still was a bug, and the handyman in the middle is really moving around, then I have no idea yet how to do that ribbon.

Ok, so here's what I've got so far:

Duke and Dimwit Theater

1. (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers): Defeat all enemies with the shotgun – Self explanatory

2. (Soldiers, Patriots, Firemen, Zealots): Defeat two enemies with a possessed patriot – Try to shoot two enemies (preferably soldiers) down to low health and then possess a Patriot. Meanwhile get rid of the remaining enemies, unless you didn’t kill them before.

3. (Firemen): Force 3 Firemen to self-destruct while airborne from Bucking Bronco or Undertow – Not very hard. You don’t need to have all 3 to self-destruct themselves at the same time. Just try one after another.

4. (Soldiers, Volley Gunners): Damage 5 enemies with Vigor traps – Shouldn’t be too hard at all. Just set up a Vigor trap and lure 5 enemies into it. Keep in mind that Bucking Bronco, Charge and Undertow cannot be used to set up traps! (Note: You don’t need 5 different enemies, but the enemy should trigger 5 of the traps 'fields')

5. (Soldiers, Snipers): Complete the wave in under 0:45 – There are 4 snipers and a few Soldiers with batons. You shouldn’t have too much problems completing this challenge. Take out the snipers from the Tower you’re starting and the Soldiers will come to you using the skyline.

6. (Handyman): Defeat the handyman while he’s electrocuting a skyline – Shouldn’t be too hard. The Handyman is up on the tower you started on wave 5. Take the skyline to the tower and shoot down his health to almost 0. Then get back on the skyline until he is electrocuting it. Then take him out. (Glitch: I was moving around the house up on the tower and halfway around it, the handyman didn’t move anymore. Have to look into this glitch once more to figure something out on how to avoid it)

7. (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers, Patriots): Defeat five enemies with Undertow – Again, not very hard. The enemies are coming in with airships. Shouldn’t be much of a problem blowing them off of their airships with undertow. Maybe I misread something, but I completed the challenge after killing one enemy with undertow.

8. (Soldiers, Volley Gunners): Defeat 2 enemies with a Possessed rocket turret – Wait until the enemies leave their airship (or force them to by getting their attention and following you) and then possess the rocket turret that’s mounted under the airship. Lowering the enemies health prior to possessing the turret might help.

9. (Soldiers, Zealots, Patriots): Defeat every enemy with a different weapon or Vigor – Self explanatory

10. (Soldiers, Volley Gunners): Complete the wave using only Charge, Return to Sender; and Shotguns – Self-explanatory. Just equip your Charge and Return to Sender Vigors, as well as the Shotgun and Heater and you should be fine.

11. (Soldiers, Patriots): Defeat the Patriot with a possessed enemy – As above, self-explanatory. Shoot all Soldiers but one, lower the Patriots health and then possess that last soldiers to kill the Patriot.

12. (Soldiers, Snipers): Defeat all enemies with Vigor traps - Not very hard. Just set up some Vigor traps and lure the enemies into them. Remember, you can also 'shoot' the trap directly at an enemy, which does more damage than if you set them up on the ground.

13. (Soldiers, Volley Gunners): Defeat 5 enemies with a single Devil’s Kiss blast -

14. (Soldiers, Handyman): Defeat the handyman with a Tesla Coil – Bring in the Tesla Coil through a tear. Then Lower the Handyman’s health, have the handyman around the Tesla Coil and let it do the rest (High shield and health stats highly recommended).

15. (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers): Complete the wave in under 1:30 – Haven’t found a good method to do this yet. Important to know is that you have to kill 4 more enemies inside the blimp and destroy the engine to end the wave.

Edited by Cr4zyFr0ggg

Raven’s Dome

1. (Soldiers; 6 enemies): Defeat all enemies with the sky-hook melee – Not too hard, since it’s only soldiers you have to fight. Equipping Gear which grants Melee damage will help a lot (e.g. Burning Halo); and it doesn’t not fail the challenge, if the enemy dies from the elemental damage done by the Gear!

2. (Soldiers; 7 enemies): Defeat all enemies with the pistol – Upgrading your Pistols damage and Accuracy prior to starting the wave (if not done yet) might help here. Apart from that, pretty self-explanatory.

3. (Soldiers, Volley Gunners; 7 enemies ): Defeat all enemies using only the Undertow Vigor – Again, not very hard. Equip your Undertow Vigor and wait for the soldiers to be near an edge where you can ‘knock’ them off easily.

4. (Soldiers, RPG Soldiers, Zealots; 6 enemies): Defeat all enemies with vigor traps – Remember that you can only set traps with Possession, Shock Jockey, Murder of Crows, Devil’s Kiss and Return to Sender. Take care not to line up 2 enemies in front or behind you. If they accidently shoot each other, you will fail this challenge. SO I would suggest not to use a Possession trap!

5. (Soldiers, Handyman; 5 enemies): Defeat the Handyman before any other enemy – Self-explanatory, just be sure not to use Undertow on the Handyman when other enemies are nearby. The chance to set them flying off is too high.

6. (Soldiers, Patriots;7 enemies): Defeat 5 enemies via friendly fire – Lower the health of the soldiers and then use your Possession Vigor on that Patriot to let him kill 5 of the Soldiers (you need a lot of Salt here to keep that Patriot possessed).

7. (Soldiers, Snipers, Volley Gunners + Zealot(!); 6 enemies): Defeat the Volley Gunner and the Zealot before damaging any snipers – The Zealot wasn’t mentioned in the ‘Get ready to fight’-List, but there is one. Just make sure you kill everyone but the snipers first. There are 2 or 3 Snipers in that wave.

Here's a picture for those of you having trouble to identify the snipers (well, it's a dead one)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/i5u3.jpg/http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/i5u3.jpg/

8. (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers; 7 enemies): Defeat all enemies with turrets or environmental hazards – Just as the challenge reads: Use only Rocket or Gun Automations or set Oil spills on Fire or shock Water Puddles. Tesla Coil is also fine (might need confirmation).

9. (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Firemen; 7 enemies): Defeat all enemies in 60 seconds using vigors only – Make sure your salts are always full and then keep throwing the enemies off of Columbia with Undertow.

10. (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Firemen; 8 enemies): Take no damage for 30 seconds – Just as JuSt BLaZe has mentioned. Stay still from where you start and keep watching the enemies as they move. If they seem to be looking at you, just run for some cover and hide. Shouldn’t be too hard.

11. (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers, Volley Gunners, Firemen; 6 enemies): Defeat all enemies with the Shotgun – Self-explanatory

12. (Soldiers, Firemen; 8 enemies): Defeat the wave without pinking up weapons or looting corpses – As in the previous challenges in Duke and Dimwitt, don’t pick up weapons or loot corpses until the challenge is completed (wave is over). You can get rid of the Firemen easily by throwing them off of Columbia with Undertow.

13. (Snipers, Patriots; 4 enemies): Defeat all enemies while they are distracted with a Booker decoy tear – Simple enough, just set up that decoy ( there are 2 in this wave) and wait for the enemies to get to it, then use your Undertow Vigor and throw them off of Columbia (this works for the 2 soldiers only)! For the Patriots: You can shoot them down to low health, set up the decoy and then destroy them.

14. (Soldiers, RPG-Soldiers; 8 enemies): Defeat each enemy with the same weapon-type it wields – That one’s a bit tricky. For the RPG-soldiers, use an RPG to kill them, for the Soldiers, you have to use a machine gun and a shotgun. The easiest way to do this might be to set up a decoy and check which weapon each enemy is carrying. Then take them out one after another. Remember, you can use tears to get the specific weapon needed to kill the enemies.

15. (Firemen, Handyman;3 enemies): Defeat each enemy with a different weapon – You can kill the Firemen with Undertow by knocking him off of Columbia. The 2 Handyman have then to be killed with different weapons.

Edited by Cr4zyFr0ggg

Guys, I have a question.

Are completed challenges 'saved' or do you have to do them once again after you fail? For example, if I do challenge X but fail challenge Y and restart the level, do I have to redo X once again or is it registered as completed since last time?

I noticed that even after i failed a challenge or two that my blue ribbons were still being counted wave after wave AND you can see the blue ribbons you acquired at your "safe house" of sorts. I would have to say that once you receive a ribbon for a specific wave, you keep it no matter what.

I noticed that even after i failed a challenge or two that my blue ribbons were still being counted wave after wave AND you can see the blue ribbons you acquired at your "safe house" of sorts. I would have to say that once you receive a ribbon for a specific wave, you keep it no matter what.

Really? That's awesome, thanks!

I guess it should make things slightly less frustrating then. It would be a nightmare to have to get all 15 ribbons in one go.

Really? That's awesome, thanks!

I guess it should make things slightly less frustrating then. It would be a nightmare to have to get all 15 ribbons in one go.

I would cry! I'm going to have to buy ALL Vigor and Weapon upgrades before I attempt some of these harder ribbons.