I got the new achievement

Mug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the deal is with the achievement. I did it, but I didn't get it. Very irritating. I loaded the save a few times after the update, as well - still nothing. Any suggestions?

EDIT: It just occurred to me it might not work until I download the Plasmids and Gene Tonics DLC. Checking that out.

Well done!

Have you played with the new plasmids/updates? what are they like?

i havnt got them yet, i hear they only cost 1 eve to use though so its gonna be a hell of an easy game now.

I don't know what the deal is with the achievement. I did it, but I didn't get it. Very irritating. I loaded the save a few times after the update, as well - still nothing. Any suggestions?

did you load a save in which you've never used a vita chamber and it's on hard? If you ever changed the difficulty along the way it won't work. Load a save matching this criteria and go kill FOntaine. The achievement unlocks just before the ending FMV starts.

did you load a save in which you've never used a vita chamber and it's on hard? If you ever changed the difficulty along the way it won't work. Load a save matching this criteria and go kill FOntaine. The achievement unlocks just before the ending FMV starts.

I'm currently trying just that. I'm going to try it with the option of Vita-Chambers off and on, because it didn't work the first time.

EDIT: Still nothing. LAWL. That's irritating, but it was fun anyway, so I really don't mind all that much. Maybe it didn't work because I moved it from one console to another or something. I just don't know.

I'm currently trying just that. I'm going to try it with the option of Vita-Chambers off and on, because it didn't work the first time.

EDIT: Still nothing. LAWL. That's irritating, but it was fun anyway, so I really don't mind all that much. Maybe it didn't work because I moved it from one console to another or something. I just don't know.

no i started on one 360 and finished it on another (my first one died, who would have known?) so its probably not that.

also how the hell do i add my xbox360 gamertag to this website so it shows up on my account? It just says at the top of the main page "Your gamercard here? Sign up for an x360a account today!"

But clicking it does nothing and i assume i already have an account seeings it says "Logged in as Mug"

edit: ok worked it out

can you mention in the news/update that forum user Mug was the first person to get the achievement or something? that'd be sweet.

We can only credit you if you give us the picture. Follow the instructions in my previous post and please give us the xbox.com link, then you'll get the credit.

Were you able to die then reload a prior save to still get this achievement?

I'm wondering the same thing. Could I just save frequently and whenever I die just load my previous save where I hadn't used a chamber yet? If so, I will be able to get this achievement. If not, I'm screwed.