Informer Mission 2

Assassination/Robert de Sable

Arsuf

Memory Block 7

–Back to Masyaf

–Back in the Lab

7.8Thanks

1.0 Intro

Hi guys, let me introduce myself. I’m Alien Nation aka xX AntKiller Xx on XBL. I wanted to help the Assassin’s Creed community by putting a nice FAQ and walkthrough together for all of you to see and use. This is my first professional FAQ and walkthrough, so please bare with me on this one.

2.0 Definitions

Assassination:Press the X BUTTON for a LOW PROFILE kill or press and hold the RT BUTTON and the X BUTTON for a HIGH PROFILE kill.Climbing:Press and hold the RT BUTTON and the A BUTTON (with the Left Analog Stick) towards a wall to start climbing. Use the LEFT ANALOG STICK to navigate while climbing.

Combo Kill:In offensive stance press the X BUTTON to attack. Press the X BUTTON again as soon as your sword makes contact.

Counter Attack:Press and hold the RT BUTTON to be in defensive stance. Press the X BUTTON before an enemy strikes to counter them.

Deflect:Press and hold the RT BUTTON (when weapon is unsheathed) to deflect attacks. This is a defensive stance.

Eavesdrop:Sit on a nearby bench and lock on the target to begin eavesdropping. Find the people to eavesdrop with the RIGHT ANALOG STICK and then press the LT BUTTON to lock on. Press the Y BUTTON to eavesdrop.

Free Run:Press and hold the RT BUTTON and the A BUTTON (with the Left Analog Stick) to jump from object to object.

Glitches: Press ANY BUTTON when you see a glitch during a scene to view it in another perspective.

GPS:The GPS at the bottom right corner of your screen shows your next objective and other information such as the direction you are going.

Grab-Break:Press RT BUTTON and the B BUTTON when an enemy grabs you to cancel out the move.

Hiding Points:When Altair is spotted by guards or soldiers, his status will be in RED MODE. Run away from the soldiers until his status turns into YELLOW MODE. From there, Altair has four ways of hiding: stacks of hay, rooftop shelters, benches and groups of scholars. When you find one of these, hide there until Altair's status turns GREEN.

High Profile Assassination:Approach an enemy from behind (or from the front, if they don't suspect you) and then press the RT BUTTON and the X BUTTON with the hidden blade equipped to assassinate them in a stylish manner.

Interrogation:Follow the locked-on target to a secluded place and beat him until he speaks.

Lock-on Target:Press the LT BUTTON to lock on to your target.

Low Profile Assassination:If you don't want to cause a stir among the crowds (or other soldiers), approach the enemy while being blended and then simply press the X BUTTON with the hidden blade equipped to stab them in the back or the gut. When successful, Altair will not be detected and can walk away from the scene.

Pickpocket:In Low Profile, press and hold the B BUTTON to pickpocket someone while they're walking.Walling:Press and hold the RT BUTTON and the A BUTTON (with the Left Analog Stick) to run up the wall.

3.0 FAQ’s

Q: What is a Templar?

A: A Templar is a knight in a white robe with a red plated helm that is usually guarding an area alone. There are 60 of these Templars in throughout the entire game. These knights are tougher then the other guards you will encounter. You will know you have killed a Templar when you see a pop up saying you killed one, and your game will also auto save once he is vanquished.

Q: How do I save my game?

A: You can not save your game manually while playing, however your game will auto save (set by default in the game options) when ever you do something to make progression in game such as killing a Templar, finding a flag, or doing any other objectives like saving a citizen or eavesdropping…

Q: I killed the first three targets and I don’t know where to go from here!?

A: You have killed the first target from every city; Acre, Damascus and Jerusalem. Those kills were all in one district of those cities. Once the first three Main Targets are dead you go back to Masyaf and talk to your clan leader and he tells you to go back to those cities to find out who your next targets are. When you get back to those cities there is a new district for each of those cities that have unlocked for you. Look on your map to see where to head. The new area of the map that you now have access to will still be blurred, so if you head to a district and the area is still locked (A blue wall blocking your way) try the other district. Once in the new district, your first mission will be to find a view point. To find the new view points you need to look around the city while walking. You won’t see them on your map. Once you have synched up with a view point, all the other view points will now show on your map.

Q: There’s a flag in the ruins in the Kingdom that I can’t reach, it’s up high on a pillar. How do I get to it?

A: 1) You need to have done the first three assassinations in order to get the gloves.

2) Climb the wall-like structure to where a flag is standing.

3) Facing the flag on the pillar, jump to the pillar near the wall like structure.

4) From that pillar, hang off the side of it back facing the pillar with the flag on it.

5) Do a wall jump from that pillar towards the pillar with the flag on it and press B when near the edge of the pillar with the flag on it to grab onto the edge of it.

Q: I’ve beaten the game already, but I want to restart a new game. Will it overwrite my game file or can I make a new game file?

A: You can only have one game file at a time. So basically, yes it will overwrite your game file.

Q: What do I do after I’ve beaten the game? I’m stuck in the lab.

A: You now have the eagle vision ability. With this new ability, go to your bed room and look at the wall behind your bed and use eagle vision. There will be a short pause and the credits will roll. After the credits you can walk around and go back into the animus and finish up some things you haven’t done or just fool around for your own pleasure.

Q: While going to Robert de Sable to go and assassinate him, I fall through the world and come back with a twin… what do I do?

A: This glitch is usually caused by you having an other controller plugged into your Xbox. Just unplugged your controlled and restart your game. If the problem persist however, I’m sorry to say that you are very badly glitched and will need to try to either die over and over again or restart your game repetitively.

Q: I now have throwing knives but I don’t know how to get more!?

A: In order to get more throwing knives you need to pickpocket thugs. Thugs are the NPC’s that are fat and have two small bags on their waist in the back. They usually walk around rubbing their hands together. An easy way to recognize them, is that when you look at them they will highlight like a guard would. To pickpocket them, just lock on them by pressing LT BUTTON and get behind them without them detecting you and press on hold B BUTTON. You will know you have successfully done it when you lock off the target automatically.

Q: I got a question about an achievement!?

A: See the achievement section of this guide.

Q: What’s up with all these weird writings on the floor and walls in the lab?

A: Thanks to Xbox World 360 magazine, here is all the explanations;

Q: Who is Subject Seventeen?

A: That would be you, Desmond.

Q: Is Desmond actually Altair?

A: No, Desmond is a descendant of Altair, and by using the Animus he's able to locate Altair's memories that are hidden in his DNA. This means that Altair had at least one child after the events of Assassin's Creed - otherwise Desmond would not have Altair's memories locked away inside him.

Q: What's all this writing about?

A: The room's previous occupant, Subject Sixteen, left all of the writing that you can see for Desmond to read.

Q: Okay, so why can I not see it until the end of the game?

A: Abstergo washed the messages off of the walls and the floor, but Desmond is able to spot the messages by using his Eagle Vision.

Q: Wait a second. You said that Desmond wasn't Altair! What gives?

A: He's not, at least, not yet... Read through Vidic's emails and you'll stumble across one that mentions “The Bleeding Effect.” Vidic reports that, after using the Animus for a given length of time, some previous subjects were unable to distinguish between their ancestors' lives and their own. Their genetic and real-time memories have literally “bled” into one another, which is why Desmond is able to use the Eagle Vision power at the end of the game.

Q: Why only the one power?

A: Be patient! Assassin's Creed is the first part of a trilogy. By the end of the third game Desmond will have a lot more moves to play with...

Q: Who are Abstergo?

A: Modern Templars. Abstergo are a company intent on world domination. Their “aim” is for world peace, but the methods with which they wish to achieve this can be considered mad. They think that by controlling mankind, and killing those that aren't influenced by their power, they can achieve peace. Even their name betrays this secret: it's Latin for “cleanse”.

Q: Who is Lucy?

A: Lucy Stillman is an employee of Abstergo, but is actually an undercover operative working with the Assassins. She is the one that passes on the door code to Desmond, and is trying to delay the project. In a series of emails to a person known only as '??' she asks for aid. The final message is coded, but reads, "We will be there soon." Vidic has his suspicions of Lucy. Alan Rikkin sent him an email regarding the fluoride leak: "Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?" It's highly reasonable to assume that Lucy was this leak.

Q: Back to the writing. What does the triangle of text say?

A: "They drained my soul and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I saw it." Subject sixteen wrote this, along with all of the other messages, in his blood. The first part refers to Abstergo stealing his soul, or in reality, his memories. They watched his ancestor's life to locate an important artefact, hence 16's belief that his 'soul' was taken. The second part is more literal. 16 drained his body to show you where he saw it, meaning that he used his own blood to leave you clues as to where the artefact lies. What artefact is he talking about? There's a strong chance it could be the Holy Grail. We'll look at some evidence later on that suggests this is the case.

Q: What does the block of writing say?

A: "artifacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them." This message refers directly to Abstergo's plan should they (and they will) get hold of the artefact that you're being used to locate. They plan to send it into space and attach it to a low orbit transmitter to brainwash mankind. In the final battle Altair discovers just what the artefact, the Third Piece of Eden, is capable of. It can make people believe anything, and was responsible for many Biblical illusions such as the parting of the Red Sea (in 'reality' it did not happen - the artefact simply made people think that it did). Subject Sixteen is well aware of Abstergo's plans and asks you not to help them.

Q: What does 12212012 mean?

A: It may be easier if we call it 21122012, for this number's a date. Specifically, 21 December 2012. It's a hugely important date, for it marks the 'end of the world as we know it'. The ancient Mayan civilizations used the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (incidentally, we use the Gregorian calendar), and a significant event is supposed to take place. In Assassin's Creed this event is obvious, and it also tells us when the game takes place.Reading through Vidic's emails you'll see that Abstergo must 'launch' on 21 December. It is safe, then, to say that the 'present day' antics take place in September 2012, and that Abstergo wish to launch the satellite on 21/12/2012 to begin the new era in control of mankind.

Q: What about 13.0.0.0.0?

A: This refers to 21/12/2012 again. To be more precise, it is the date written in long count form and marks the beginning of the thirteenth Baktun.

Q: What is the significance of the animal pictures?

A: There are three animals pictures: a hummingbird, a spider and a monkey. All three pictures are drawings of the famous Nazca lines - a series of lines in Peru that, when viewed from above, reveal giant animals. It's probable that the area is home to another ancient artefact, or if not the pictures reveal the location of one.

Q: What are the pyramids about?

A: The step pyramids are a common symbol of Mayan architecture. The Mitchell-Hedges skull was found inside a Mayan temple, and there are more artifacts locked away within the ruins.

Q: What is Yonaguni?

A: Yonaguni is the westernmost island in Japan, and a likely setting for the next game (or at least part of it). It is widely believed that an ancient and advanced civilization once lived on Yonaguni, and that they suffered a similar fate to Atlantis' people. Buildings found submerged around Yonaguni predate any other known buildings in the world, so expect any Japanese ancestor tales to take place before Assassin's Creed 1.

Q: What is 22:13?

A: Revelations 22:13. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." There are also a few alphas and omegas scrawled on the giant mural.

Q: What's the eye in the triangle about?

A: Yet another reference to a God. It's a Christian version of the Eye of Providence - the eye of God. The triangle emphasizes the Trinity. It's strange that among all the religions and beliefs there are some strong Christian vibes - strange because the game keeps sewing seeds that hint it's a lie.

During the game it's mentioned that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and that it's a fabrication. The final email also mentions that artifacts related to Christ are probably fictional. And yet we have a couple of Christian symbols and a massively powerful New Testament verse that suggests maybe the opposite is true. Maybe the Piece of Eden has been used not to support a lie about Christ, but to cover up the very truth of the matter.

Q: Emperor Ji... Jing...?

A: "Within Emperor Jiajing' sin and Quetzcoaltz's hunger lies the Answers." Emperor Jiajing was the Emperor of China from 1521 to 1567, and the 11th emperor of the Ming dynasty. He was not a kind emperor, and an internal plot to assassinate him was planned although ultimately failed (note: a possible 'level' in a future Assassin's Creed). He built the Temple of the Sun (notice a theme about the Sun in the paintings around the two rooms) and collected rare materials from around the world. One of these rare materials is almost certainly an artefact.

Quetzcoaltz isn't familiar, but is a likely misspelling of Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec sky and creator God and another reference to the Sun. Although primarily an Aztec deity the Mesoamerican influences are strong, and the Mayans had their own version: Kukulkán. His 'hunger' refers to the ritual animal sacrifices that were made to appease him, and an artefact is probably lying within one of his temples.

Q: What is the significance of the door code?

A: It's the date of the Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: What are these Pieces of Eden?

A: It's unclear, but they could be the mythical golden apples. Apples are mentioned numerous times, and there are apples drawn in blood at the end. In Greek mythology there existed three Golden Apples, and it could be that this belief has been linked with Biblical aspects, and the Pieces of Eden and Golden Apples are the very same thing - the 'forbidden fruit' in the Garden of Eden.

Q: Explain the Achievements please!

A: There are two. After using Eagle Vision in the bedroom you'll unlock 'Visions of the Future', which is self-explanatory: clues for the next games. The Eagle and the Apple -1191 Achievement isn't as obvious. The Eagle is Altair - the parallels between the protagonist and the bird are too numerous for that not to be the case. His hood mimics an eagle's beak, his leap of faith move is accompanied by an eagle's cry and even the name Altair means 'The Flying'. 1191 is the year in which Assassin's Creed is set, which strongly suggests that the other games will take place in different times. The Apple? That would be the Piece of Eden that Altair viewed at the end of his adventure - the third Golden Apple.

Q: What's the other writing?

A: There's Greek, Hebrew and Japanese writing on the mural too. We're trying to get it deciphered, but if you have any insight as to what it may say, or any ideas about the other pictures, then get in touch with us at [email protected]. And if you're still confused about any of the other marking leave your questions and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

Q: Can you please explain the email on the final computer?

A: Sure thing. We'll look at it piece by piece:

Email #1: "The others and I have finished reviewing the Animus recordings from Subjects 12-16. While the Piece of Eden remains our priority, we must continue working to locate and understand the remaining artifacts. I am sure you can understand our reasoning behind this. Although satellite is accomplished to a fair portion of the work for us, we will certainly need to deal with those who are either immune to - or protected from - its effects.

Explanation #1: There are multiple artifacts that Abstergo want to possess in order to control the world, and they all have different powers. Once the satellite is in orbit most of Earth's population will be under their control, but some people will be immune to its effects. They need to secure other artifacts to help deal with these people, otherwise their plans will be exposed and Abstergo will be under attack from rebels.

Email #2: "Piece of Eden (no. 3) - We applaud your continued efforts to locate an alternate artifact with the loss of no. 2 in the DIA Satellite Accident. We understand Subject Seventeen is having trouble interfacing with the Animus, leading to delays. As a result, we estimate another 24 hours before your next critical update. In the meantime, we'll prepare an extraction team and set them to standby. We're relying on you to obtain the additional information we require. He knows where the other objects are - even if he doesn't realize it. You MUST unlock that final memory or all of this will have been for nothing."

Explanation #2: The company is frantically trying to locate another Piece of Eden. They were about to launch a satellite with the second piece but an accident occurred and 20 people were killed. Desmond is being used to find another Piece of Eden with which Abstergo can launch another satellite and control the world.

Email #3: "Philadelphia Project - Data provided from Animus Subject Twelve indicates that the ship briefly manifested in a future state for approximately 18 minutes. It is unclear whether the time line is consistent with or parallel to our own. Although we have recovered enough data to reconstruct and repair the original artifact used in the experiment, Administration has refused to move forward on the project, citing paradox concerns. Corporate policy remains in place: any objects found to interfere with or manipulate time must be contained. artifact will be moved to secure storage."

Explanation #3: According to an email in Lucy's inbox the door code is 10281943 - the date of the alleged Philadelphia Experiment. It is rumored that on 10 October 1943 the US destroyer escort USS Eldridge was subject to a top-secret experiment and became temporarily invisible. It has been suggested that it also underwent both teleportation and time travel, and that its crew never recovered. Many went mad, and some were even fused to the ship's bulkhead. This email confirms that the experiment took place and that the Templars were behind it. Abstergo have the ability to manipulate time and space with the artefact, but dare not try in case of triggering paradoxical events. It's possible that Desmond will use such an artifact to stop Abstergo before they even begin their operation.

Email #4: "Tunguska Incident - Now believed to be the direct result of assault by Assassins. Research station destroyed as was artefact. Alternate wave generation devices have been located in storage, but we have insufficient data at the moment to initiate research. The risk of accident is too high. Lineage Discovery and Acquisition Division should attempt to locate descendants of any attack survivors (either Assassin or Brotherhood) in order to continue research. Resurrecting this particular type of technology will aid us greatly with any holdouts following the Satellite's activation. We're putting together a team to push research in this area."

Explanation #4: On 30 June 1908 a massive explosion rocked the world. The incident, near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Tunguska (now Krasnoyarsk Krai of Russia) is believed to have occurred when a meteorite burst above the Earth's surface, flattening trees and causing widespread destruction. The email states that it was caused by a group of Assassins destroying a Templar base and the artifact at that location. Abstergo obviously believe that there is a great need for alternate wave generation artefacts to help deal with (i.e. destroy) resistance following the satellite's launch. Think of this as a powerful weapon, such as a neutron bomb that can be harnessed and aimed at certain targets.

Email #5: "Grail - We are removing the Grail from our list of objectives. There is insufficient evidence to confirm its existence. Current examination of Subject Seventeen indicates that aside from the Piece of Eden, all other artifacts related to Christ-figure are literary devices (or derived from Piece of Eden) and not actual objects. Even if the object is real, its use to us at this stage is negligible. Our resources are better used elsewhere."

Explanation #5: In what's likely to be Abstergo's biggest mistake they decide to stop searching for the Holy Grail. Why is this a mistake? It's likely that this artifact does exist, and that Desmond and the Assassins will track it down and use it against Abstergo in the future. It's possible that Subject Sixteen knew the location and provided clues for Desmond to follow - knowing that Abstergo wouldn't look for its locations while they were so focused on the Piece of Eden. If this is true then Abstergo have underestimated the Grail's significance - 16 obviously believed it was a key artifact in the battle against Abstergo.

Email #6: "Mitchell-Hedges Communicators - Analysis of the objects is complete. The good news is that they work. As a result we now have a safe and secure communication channel for use after the launch. However, they are severely limited in number, and so we will be providing them only to our most essential facilities. You will obviously retain possession of the one you have."

Explanation #6: The Mitchell-Hedges communicators are possibly the most interesting items mentioned. Found in a ruined Mayan temple in Belize at around 1926 the 'communicators' are ancient crystal skulls, and there are believed to be only 13 skulls world-wide. The origin of these skulls is unknown, but they are rumored to bestow the holder with powers -i.e. The ability to communicate psychically. Abstergo have located these skulls, and it will allow their top facilities to communicate with one another without fear of the Assassins listening in. The mythology of these skulls is interesting: some claim it originated from Atlantis (remember Yonaguni?) at that the Knights Templar carried one about during the crusades. If so, it's likely that it was passed down through the Templars and is now the one in Vidic's possession. That does, however, leave the Mayan relevance in some doubt...

Email #7: "Warren, I cannot stress how important it is that you wrap things up with Subject Seventeen as soon as possible. We're obviously relieved that you seem to be closing in on the target memory, but you need to step it up. Everything we're working towards depends on your retrieving these locations. Without them, we've got nothing. May the Father of Understanding guide you to success."

Explanation #7: The target memory in question is the final boss fight, and the revelation of multiple artifact locations. Obviously they're keen to get the information as quickly as possible so that Abstergo's retrieval teams can locate the artifacts.

4.0 Achievement List

01\The Eagle and The Apple-1191 100gs

Complete Assassin’s Creed.Finish Memory Block 7.

02\Visions of the Future* 50gs

Get the secret ending.A strange visions has appeared to you.What could it mean?Use eagle vision on the wall behind your bed.

03\Welcome to the Animus* 20gs

Successfully complete the Animus tutorial.Simply finish the tutorial during Memory Block 1.

04\Hero of Masyaf* 20gs

Successfully activate the trap, removing the Templars from Masyaf.Located once the tower is climbed during Memory Block 1.

05\The Punishment for Treason* 20gs

Find the traitor hiding in Masyaf.Locate Masun, rough him up, and return him to Al Mualim.

06\Personal Vendetta 40gs

Kill every Templar.Every Templar has fallen to your hand.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

07\Keeper of the Lions Passant 25gs

Find all King Richard flags in the Kingdom.You’ve collected 100 King Richard flags in the KingdomSee the Flag and Templar Maps section.

08\Keeper of the Creed 10gs

Find all flags in Masyaf.You’ve collected 20 flags within Masyaf.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

09\Keeper of the Four Gospels 20gs

Find all flags in Jerusalem.You’ve collected 100 Jerusalem Crosses.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

10\Keeper of the Crescent 20gs

Find all flags in Damascus.You’ve collected 100 Saracen flags.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

11\Keeper of the Black Cross 10gs

Find all Teutonic flags in Acre.You’ve collected 33 Teutonic flags in Acre’s Middle District.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

12\Keeper of the Order 10gs

Find all Templar flags in Acre.You’ve collected 34 Templar flags in Acre’s RichDistrict.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

13\Keeper of the 8 Virtues 10gs

Find all Hospitalier flags in Acre.You’ve collected 33 Hospitalier flags in Acre’s Poor District.See the Flag and Templar Maps section.

14\Absolute Symbiosis 45gs

Have a complete DNA Synchronization bar.Complete other objectives throughout your adventure to raise the bar to 20 blocks (105 other objectives needed.)

15\The Blood of a Corrupt Merchant* 25gs

Kill Tamir, Black Market Merchant, in Damascus.Complete Memory Block 2\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Tamir.

16\The Blood of a Doctor* 25gs

Kill Garnier de Naplouse, Hospitalier leader in Acre.Complete Memory Block 3\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Garnier de Naplouse.

17\The Blood of a Slave Trader* 25gs

Kill Talal, Slave Trader, in Jerusalem.Complete Memory Block 3\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Talal.

18\The Blood of the Merchant King* 25gs

Kill Abu’l Nuqoud, Merchant King, in Damascus.Complete Memory Block 4\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Abu’l Nuqoud.

19\The Blood of a Regent* 25gs

Kill Majd Addin, Regent of Jerusalem.Complete Memory Block 4\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Majd Addin.

20\The Blood of a Liege-Lord * 25gs

Kill William of Montferrat, Liege-Lord of Acre.Complete Memory Block 4\Memory strand8\Assassination\William of Montferrat.

21\The Blood of a Teutonic Leader* 25gs

Kill Sibrand, the Teutonic Leader of Acre.Complete Memory Block 5\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Sibrand.

22\The Blood of a Scribe* 25gs

Kill Jubair, the Scribe of Damascus.Complete Memory Block 5\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Jubair.

23\The Blood of a Nemesis* 25gs

Kill Robert de Sable, the Templar’s leader.Complete Memory Block 6\Memory strand 8\Assassination\Robert de Sable.

24\Fearless 25gs

Scale all view points.There are 12 in the Kingdom, 26 in Damascus, 31 in Acre, and 22 in Jerusalem for 91 total.

25\Hungerer of Knowledge 20gs

See 85% of all the memory glitches.Simply press a button when a glitch occurs.A glitch is during a cut scene and it looks like a chemical chain that flashes on the screen.

26\Defender of the People: Acre 20gs

Complete every save citizen investigation in Acre.Need to save the citizens in all three district.

27\Defender of the People: Jerusalem 20gs

Complete every save citizen investigation in Jerusalem.Need to save the citizens in all three district.

28\Defender of the People: Damascus 20gs

Complete every save citizen investigation in Damascus.Need to save the citizens in all three district.

29\Conversationalist 20gs

Go through every dialogue with Lucy.You’ve made a friend within the walls of Abstergo industries; speak to her every night until she tells you to go to bed.

30\Disciple of the Creed 30gs

Assassinate all your Targets with full DNA Synchronization.You’ve fully honoured the tenets of the Creed. You are a master Assassin. Check your bar before you begin.This is in reference to your health bar. Make sure you have full health before killing your Target.

31\Eagle’s Will 20gs

Defeat 100 opponents without dying.You remain undefeated for over 100 battles; later Memory Blocks are the best time to try this.

32\Eagle’s Flight 20gs

Last 10 minutes in open conflict.Survival at it’s best, for over 10 minutes. Do not hide or become anonymous. Keep the chase and fight going, and lengthen fights by waiting, then countering exclusively.

33\Eagle’s Prey 20gs

Assassinate 100 guards.Over 100 city guards have fallen to your hunt. Attempt this between investigations – leaping, standing, or lying victims all count.

34\Blade in the Crowd 30gs

Kill one of your Main Targets like a true assassin.Attempt a Stealth assassination; your prey never got time to understand the danger. Use the hidden blade, target and walk up behind Tamir (the easiest target), and stealth assassinate him.

35\Eagle’s Swiftness 20gs

Perform 100 counter-attacks in fights.Over 100 people have witnessed your deadly performance with a blade. Start this before you are stripped of your rank, and continuously perform counters once your relearn the skill.

36\Eagle’s Challenge 20gs

Defeat 25 guards in a single fights.You were bold enough to challenge 25 soldiers in a single fight… and win. Fight the initial wave, coax other guards in the area, and continue to battle until 25 are slain.

37\Eagle’s Dive 20gs

Perform 50 combo kills in fights.Nothing can hinder the descent of an eagle. Over 50 people have fallen to your relentless attacks. Start this before you are stripped of your rank, and continuously perform combos.

38\Eagle’s Talon 15gs

Perform 50 stealth assassinations.Over 50 people have felt the deadly sting of your blade. Citizens or foes are yours to defeat – leaping, standing, or lying victims all count.

39\Eagle’s Dance 10gs

Perform 50 leaps of faith. You’ve soared with the eagles and landed safely over 50 times. Reach every view points and you have around 87 leaps of faith. Or, find a short leap of faith and repeat it.

40\The Hands of a Thief 15gs

Pickpocket 200 throwing knives.You’ve gathered quite a supply. Courageous citizens provide 5 throwing knives per pickpocket, so the minimum you need to steal from is 40.

41\March of the Pious 5gs

Use scholar blending 20 times.Scholars know you well and have helped you over 20 times. You can return to the same scholars.

42\Eagle’s Eye 15gs

Kill 75 guards with throwing knives.Over 75 guards were felled. Remember that these guards don’t have to be on a rooftop. You can also start before you are stripped of your rank. Try this achievement in conjunction with #40.

43\Enemy of the Poor 5gs

Grab and throw 25 trouble makers.You managed to scare away 25 Beggars. I hope you’re proud of yourself. Cities that you visit later during your adventure have more of these ne’er-do-wells.

44\Gifted Escapist 5gs

Jump through 20 merchant stalls.The merchants of the land know you very well. Simply do this as you’re exploring each new area.

Total Points: 1000gsAchievements marked by an * are the secret achievements.

5.0 Flag and Templar Maps

5.1 Masyaf

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/GodsMessiah/masyaf.jpg

5.2 Acre Poor District

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/GodsMessiah/AcrePoor.jpg

5.3 Acre Middle District

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/GodsMessiah/AcreMiddle.jpg

5.4 Acre Rich District

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/Nick-_-Gibbs/Acrerichedit.png

Note: Circled flag means it was a missing flag initially. Thanks To Bellend124 for finding the missing flag and adding it to the map.

5.5 Damascus Poor District

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/GodsMessiah/DamascusPoor.jpg

5.6 Damascus Middle District

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/GodsMessiah/DamascusMiddle.jpg

5.7 Damascus Rich District

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/Nick-_-Gibbs/damascusrichedit.jpg

Note: Thanks to Bellend. There was a missing templar and he located it.

5.8 Jerusalem Poor District

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/Nick-_-Gibbs/Jerusalempoor.png

Note: Two circled flags were flags that were misplaced before.Thanks to Bellend124.

5.9 Jerusalem Middle District

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/Nick-_-Gibbs/Jerusalemmiddle.png

Note: Circled flags were flags that were misplaced. Thanks to Bellend124.

5.10 Jerusalem Rich District

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/Nick-_-Gibbs/edit.jpg

Note: Jerusalem Rich District - There were 2 flags missing. Thanks to Bellend124, he circled and labelled the two missing ones.

5.11 Kingdom

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/Nick-_-Gibbs/Kingdomedit.png

Note: Thanks to Bellend for fixing this map. There was a misplaced flag and a missing templar.

*Thanks to The Gunner, and infamouslink, Bellend124 and BcrdNCola for their awesome quality maps*

6.0 Controls

A BUTTON: Blend/Free-Sprint/Jump

B BUTTON: Gently push/Tackle/Pickpocket

X BUTTON: Attack/Rear (on horse)/Counter (When in defensive stance)

Y BUTTON: Eagle vision/Eavesdrop

LEFT ANALOG STICK: Movement

RIGHT ANALOG STICK: Camera/Click to centre camera

LT BUTTON: Lock on

LB BUTTON: Chase cam

RT BUTTON: Action button

RB BUTTON: not used

START BUTTON: Options menu

SELECT BUTTON: Map

D-PAD UP: Hidden blade

D-PAD DOWN: Fists

D-PAD LEFT: Throwing knives/Dagger

D-PAD RIGHT: Long sword

7.0 Walkthrough

Here you will find out how to perform the informer side missions with little or no hassle what so ever. And you will also learn how to take out your Main Target the easiest way possible. The rest will be up to you to figure out by yourselves. I thought I would make the walkthrough only concern those particular things since the rest is basically easy.

7.1 Memory Block 1

7.1.1 Tutorial

*Also know as the Tutorial*

You start of the game in an unstable memory of the garden of paradise. Basically there’s nothing much to do here other then run around and be scared!

After a few seconds, you get transported to an other unstable memory. This time you’re in the Damascus market area filled with citizens with no face. You still can not do much other then push people around and throw them and what not.

So here you wake up, in what seems to be a lab of some sort. During this cut scene you learn about what the Animus is. After a little chit chat you lay back down into the Animus and start the tutorial.

In the tutorial you learn about the basics of the game; DNA Synchronization, puppeteering concept, how to look around in 1st person view, how to manoeuvre through crowds, the tenets of high and low profiles and HUD changes, how to grab and throw a man, how to sprint and many other things that you will find out playing through the tutorial.

Once you finish this part you earn an achievement called “Welcome to the Animus”.

After this small tutorial you get to go through a small tutorial level that takes place in Solomon’s Temple. This is really basic, you will learn a few basic real time assassination moves. Just follow the path given to you from here. After you killed the old man and the guard, you will come to a big open room and a cut scene. Once the cut scene is over, go down the ladder and head towards Robert de Sable. An option is given to you of how you want to assassinate him. Which ever decision you take doesn’t matter, since what ever your decision, he will stop your attack and throw you out of harms way in the corridor and blocks will fall to block the passage. From this point on, just keep going strait till you find the exit. Small pop ups will tell you what to do.

7.1.2 Masyaf

You appear in the assassin’s village, Masyaf. At this point, it’s time to go and see your master Al Mualim. He is located at the highest point of the village and is marked on your GPS by the assassin creed logo. Once you meet with Al Mualim, there’s an other cut scene. The cut scene ends when a guard tells Al Mualim that the Templars are invading Masyaf.

From here, race down to the town gates. You will get to fight your way down to the gates. Once you have killed a few Templars, you will be forced to retreat back to the temple. Start running forward till you hear Rauf’s voice. Do as he says and climb the tower. Once at the top there’s an other cut scene. Follow Rauf’s lead and do your first leap of faith. Once you land, follow the only path available and walk across the beams till you get to a wall. Climb the wall up to the top. Once at the top hit the wooden barrier with your sword and unleash the trap on the Templars. And an other cut scene starts. At the end of the cut scene you wake up in the lab. After talking to Lucy, go to your room and go to bed.

NOTE: This is the first time you can talk to Lucy for the “Conversationalist” achievement. Don’t miss it, or you’ll have to restart a new game to get it. Remember you can only talk to her when Vidic is out of the room. Talk to her until she starts repeating herself.

**Memory Block 1 Complete**

7.2 Memory block 2

7.2.1 Masyaf

Once you wake up, head to the Animus and use it. You start off in front of Al Mualim with a small cut scene, and you get your first mission. You are burdened with the task of finding the traitor amongst the assassin community. This is still considered basic training. Just follow the icons on your GPS. Your first task is to do a little eavesdropping. Once you finished the first part of the mission, you get to pickpocket an NPC. To find the target to pickpocket, just look at your GPS. The finale is an interrogation. Lock on your target and follow him to a secluded area. Once you are sure that no guards are around, get into high profile and punch his lights out. When he finally succumbs to your hits, you get a cut scene of him talking then you get transported automatically to Al Mualim and get your second Mission… to Damascus you must go.

NOTE: There are three glitches when you are viewing the cut scene with Al Mualim.

NOTE: You can start gathering the flags of Masyaf during memory block 2, but there are two flags that you can not get until you have done your first assassination.

7.2.2 Damascus

Head out of Masyaf and head into the Kingdom. You might like to try and get flags and Templars and all the view points at this point, but you will find it quite impossible since a few of the roads are blocked to you at the moment (this is why I won’t be talking about the Kingdom right yet). So make your way to Damascus as you see fit.

Once you arrive at Damascus, you need to save your first citizen to make it into the city. When the citizen is finally saved, a group of scholars appear and you can blend in that group of NPC to go through the front door of city.

NOTE: You can get the achievement “March of the Pious” by repeatedly blending in and out of the scholar group.

Inside the city you have two choices before doing anything:

A) You go straight to the assassin’s bureau

or

B) Start doing your investigation missions.

If you plan on doing every free missions in a city, I suggest by doing all on A) or all of B). The reason for this is that if you only do the necessary investigation objectives and then decide to go to the assassin’s bureau, you will have to redo this memory block to get the missing objectives you passed.

Since explaining everything about every city would take for ever and is not totally necessary, I decided that I’ll only explain the informer missions that include some killing and the best way to kill the main target.

7.2.2.1 Assassination/Tamir

Now the fun part! It’s time for your first assassination. Get your ass to the target icon on your GPS. Upon getting to the assassination are you get a nice little cut scene

NOTE: There are 5 glitches to be seen here.

As soon as the cut scene is over, blend in, you can even blend in before the cut scene is over. Walk up behind Tamir with your hidden blade equipped and wait till he goes and talks to the merchant at the table nearby. Once he stops to talk to the merchant, get your blade deep in his back for a stealth kill and your “Blade in the Crowd” achievement. After killing Tamir you get an other cut scene

As soon as the cut scene is over, run to the assassin bureau while trying to loose the guards that are on your tail. You can either try to break line of sight with the guards or get close to the bureau and kill them off.

7.2.3 Abstergo Laboratory

You wake up once again in the Abstergo laboratory. And an other day is over. Head to your bedroom and get some sleep.

NOTE: Don’t forget to talk to Lucy when Vidic leaves the room. Talk to her until she starts repeating herself.

**Memory Block 2 Complete**

7.3 Memory Block 3

7.3.1 The Kingdom

You finally have access to all of the Kingdom from this point on. Now would be a good time to go and find those Templars and flags. I would suggest using the maps included in this guide to find them all, doing it one sector at a time. Print out the map then cross out any flags or Templars you have found, this way you’ll be able to keep track of your findings.

7.3.2 Acre

Ok, so you choose to go to Acre! In this city you will have the pleasure to kill an old man named Garnier de Naplouse. He is the head doctor of Acre. Some people can find this target quite tricky. Keep on reading and you’ll find out all there is to know about Garnier.

7.3.2.1 Informer Mission

Your first informer target killing mission. These mission get pretty tricky the further you get into the game. But thankfully your first mission is very easy, 1 target and no time limit! Stroll down the steps leading into the thoroughfare, and simply walk northward until you spot this impressively armoured knight. With your hidden blade at the ready, simply move in and strike, using any assassination technique from any direction. There is a limited guard presence, so you can flee (without sprinting) before any guards spot you. Return to the informer.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/Untitled-1-2.jpg

Target's Locations

7.3.2.2 Assassination/Garnier de Naplouse

So as promised, here’s the easiest way to kill your target, and in this case Garnier de Naplouse. Once you arrive at the assassination area you get a cut scene like always.

NOTE: There are 5 glitches to be viewed here during this cut scene.

Move to the side doorway on your left. As the guard leaves his post, walk into the western wing of the fortress, locate a quartet of scholars, and have them lead you deeper into the fortress. They move as far as the beds along the left wall – one of Ganier’s visiting locations. Simply prime your hidden blade and strike!

NOTE: If you didn’t rescue the scholar monk outside, at the base of the stone steps, the scholars won’t be here. Try the following plan instead.

If Garnier isn’t at this location, he’s at one of the six other beds. Break away from the scholars while still blending (or ignore the scholars, remain anonymous, and slowly walk through the west wing), and note the locations of all the trouble makers. If you’re shoved by one, simply shrug it off. Be patient, wait until Garnier passes you by or enters an area that a trouble maker isn’t standing near (such as the north-western area), then follow and assassinate him. Make your way back to the bureau and report your deeds.

NOTE: An other cut scene and 5 more glitches to be seen.

7.3.3 Jerusalem

Welcome to Jerusalem, the native town of Jesus. You will notice when entering this town that it is a very beautiful town, and that the scenery is a sight for soar eyes. I have to say that this city is my favourite city of all three. You will be killing your third target here, Talal.

7.3.3.1 Informer Mission

The two guards that you need to kill are inside the souk, and the first one is easy to spot. Free-step along the souk’s ceiling beams, then drop down by the junction and move around the alcove to strike the first foe from behind.

Flee the area immediately, circling back around and into the souk if you wish. Alternately, step back from the second of Tala’s guards, who is inspecting his slain comrade. Wait for him to finish, then blend. Keeping out of his field of vision before turning the hidden blade on him.

Quickly flee the souk without further incident – more guards will appear and raise the alarm – via any entrances, and gently push your way back to the informer.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/Untitled2-1.jpg

Target's Locations

7.3.3.2 Assassinate/Talal

Once you enter the warehouse, the door behind you closes shut and a cut scene begins.

NOTE: There are five glitches to be seen here.

At some point during the cut scene, Talal asks you to enter the light. Do as he says. As soon as the cut scene is over you enter combat with a first wave of 4 or 5 guards. These thugs are trained well, so wading in with sword strikes isn’t a good idea. Instead, slay them using counter-attacks, timing everything proficiently. There are a total of 9 guards; a second wave drops down after you defeat the first three or four.

When all the foes on the ground have fallen, scale the ladder and move up and onto the balcony. You see Talal run for a ladder leading up to a roof exit. There is an archer on this balcony to deal with; grab and throw him off the balcony, or cut him up with your blade. Follow Talal up the ladder, exiting the warehouse.

After exiting onto the roof, Talal spots you from across the barbican roofs; he stares at you before fleeing. You must now put your free-stepping and tackling skills into practice. But first (and this is most important), pre select your hidden blade. That way, you are ready to strike!

Immediately leap northward to a wooden scaffolding, then turn left and start the chase! Alternately, you can face west, leap toward the barbican wall, and free-step across the beams to the suspended plank. As you near Talal using either route, he flees! If you took the second route to reach Talal, you can actually land in front of him and immediately end the chase right there! Otherwise, follow Tala using sprint, making sure to keep up with him. If you lose sight of him for too long, he escapes!

NOTE: Tala’s path is random, although he heads to the souk and then to an area where guards can help defeat you.

Use sprint at every opportunity, and your assassination when you get within 10 to 15 feet of Talal. If you don’t Tala eventually stops outside a well guarded guard tower. You must face him – and a number of Saracens – in a fight to the death! Obviouosly, slaying by assassinate is the preferred method of delivering Talal to the next world. Once he dies there’s a cut scene.

NOTE: There are 5 glitches to see in this cut scene.

7.3.4 The Animus

You wake up once again in the laboratory. Lucy advises you get some rest. Wait before heading to your room, Vidic will leave the room leaving you alone with Lucy for an other chat with her.

NOTE: You can talk to Lucy at this point for the “Conversationalist” achievement.

Now you can go back to your room only to notice that your closet door is opened and a code is hiding in it. With it, you can open your locked bedroom door and go read the e-mails on the computers. While reading the e-mails, you learn that Vidic isn’t too careful at hiding his pen (useful to know later on). After you are done snooping around go back to yoru bed room and go to sleep.

**Memory Block 3 Complete**

7.4 Memory Block 4

7.4.1 Back to the Animus

You’re woken by Vidic early the next morning. He’s in a happier mood, as Lucy has made some modifications to the Animus that allow you to stay inside your memories longer. Wander to the Animus and look for memory block 4. A moment later, you’re back in the Masyaf fortress and given 3 new missions.

NOTE: Before you move from the bedroom to the Animus, target Dr. Vidic. When he turns away and walks into the Animus room, quickly hold down the unarmed button and pickpocket his lab coat! You find his digipen, which allows you access to his laptop. This is the optimal time to attempt this.

7.4.2 Damascus Rich District

Ok, this part seems to be very tricky for a lot of you. Once you enter Damascus, go straight to the assassin’s bureau and talk to the leader there. He will tell you your next objective. If you look at your map you will notice that the area you are in is divulgated to you (considering you have synched with all the view points the first time you came to Damascus). You should see, on your map, 2 areas that are blurred. Your next step is to go to the Rich district wich is located to the west of the area you are presently in. Once you are in the blurred area, look for a view point that is not marked on your map. When you find a view point, climb it and synchronize with it. Voila! You can now see the other view points of the rich district and might even unveiled some new missions.

NOTE: This is required for every city you revisit in memory block 4 and 5 and 6.

7.4.2.1 Informer Mission

The timing of these executions is crucial, so plan your attack carefully since you only have 3 minutes to do this. Begin by heading up the alley from the informer, into the main thoroughfare next to the souk entrance. Look for the bald, suspicious guard heading in from the alley left of the arched gate. Check that there are no guards looking, assassinate him as he inspects goods at the stall. Run (don’t sprint) into the souk without striking or knocking over any citizens, and head toward the opposite exit. The second guard is walking toward you. Simply twist the hidden blade in from the front and continue to run out of the souk, around the corner to the left, and back to the informer before anyone sees the body fall. The informer’s information is worth the danger.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero3.jpg

Target's Locations

7.4.2.2 Assassination/Abu’l Naqoud

Start by making your way to the palace. There is 2 ways to get into the palace; either you enter while blending with a group of scholars or you scale the gate on the perimeter of the palace. Once in the courtyard of the palace you get a cut scene.

NOTE: There are 5 glitches in this cut scene.

The best way to do this: Ignore the archers and the bodyguards except for the crowd, which you should run through and tackle as you head through the left set of archways to the side of the poison fountain. Run between the tables, along the path to the left of the two trees, and head for the ceremonial hut you may have utilized to climb to the top of the palace when you were exploring view points earlier. At the top of the hut, toss a throwing knife into the waiting archer and immediately switch to your hidden blade. Without delay, leap across to the balcony and turn right, looking toward the side entrance leading to the large balcony from which the Merchant King was viewing the crowd. A second later, Abu’l Naqoud runs out; immediately Assassinate him before he has a chance to see you! Expecting him to run at you – be quick! Once you killed him you get an other cut scene.

NOTE: You get 5 glitches here.

7.4.3 Acre Rich District

If you have any problems finding your missions and what not, please refer yourself to point 7.4.2.

7.4.3.1 Informer Mission

There are 2 crusader knights to defeat using your hidden blade, and the first should be stalked in the courtyard below. Head down the steps, around to the right, and past the saxon cross. Move to the opposite side if the guard tower and slay the foe before a guard patrol appears. Quickly escape around the back, past the patrol. Head back up the steps to the fountain junction where you met your informer, and choose the next route carefully. Your best bet is to head left, into the alleyway with smaller of the two stone arches at its starting point. Immediately turn right and head up the stepped thoroughfare. You past a guard or 2, plus some troublesome drunks – ignore and avoid them. Pounce on the second crusader knight from the front, or stay in the shadows away from a trouble maker and slay the crusader knight as he passes, after ensuring that no guards are watching. Return to the informer the way you came. You uncover some interesting information about William’s fortress security.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero4.jpg

Target's Locations

7.4.3.2 Assassination/William de Montferrat

The best way to do this : Assassinate William with a single, well timed blow, but as long as you enter via the roof of the corner fort, this technique is possible. Arm yourself with the hidden blade and drop down onto the wodden scaffold. You are noticed by one of William’s aides. Before he raises the alarm, target and attack William. You leap from the scaffold and assassinate William in a single strike! Then you enter a cut scene.

NOTE: There are 5 glitches in this particular cut scene.

7.4.4 Jerusalem Poor District

If you have any problems finding your missions and what not, please refer yourself to point 7.4.2.

7.4.4.1 Informer Mission 1

Head toward the alleyway to the side of the courtyard, just left of the top of the steps that lead into this area, and anonymously wait around the corner for your first victim to wander down the stairs. He turns right into this L-shaped alley section. When any guard have passed, assassinate the foe as he looks into a walled stall. Head out of the alley and down the steps from the courtyard, turning right and locating the second guard somewhere around the base of the guard tower in the adjacent area. There are a number of guards here, so wait until your victim reaches a small dead-end alcove to strike. Then return to the informer and receive some much needed information.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero5.jpg

Target's Locations

7.4.4.2 Informer Mission 2

Look for the helmeted guard near the tree and dead-end area, and follow him across the courtyard, slaying him as he reaches the crowd. Dart back and right, around the base of the mosque to ensure you aren’t seen, and negotiate the trouble maker here. To catch the second guard you must assassinate as he walks by this area, ideally away from the trouble maker but before the first body is found. Finally, scale the south-eastern wall, between the mosque and the exterior. Climb up and locate the third guard, on the rooftops. Clamber onto the highest roof, so you’re below the guard. You may need to quickly dispatch an archer if you didn’t clear the area previously. Then leap in and assassinate the final guard, use the roof garden if you need to, carefully descend (via a ladder if possible), and rendezvous back with the informer, who has some pertinent facts for you to consider.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero6.jpg

Target's Locations

7.4.4.3 Assassination/Majd Addin

NOTE: When you get to the target area, you get a cut scene and 4 glitches to view.

Head in the alley where the patrol comes and goes and where a trouble maker wanders. After you blend past the patrol and before you get to the trouble maker, climb on the rooftop to your left. Climb to the rooftop on your left once you got up on the roof top and turn around 180 degrees and kill the archer on the roof patrolling around the roof garden. Go to the platform near the execution stage and wait for Majd Addin to come close and talk to the girl up for execution. As soon as Majd Addin is talking to the girl near your platform leap and assassinate him with your hidden blade. Once again, a cut scene starts.

NOTE: You get 4 glitches during this cut scene.

You are forced out of the animus and you find yourself back in the lab.

NOTE: You can talk to Lucy here once again. Just remember to talk to her until she repeats herself.

**Memory Block 4 Complete**

7.5 Memory Block 5

7.5.1 Acre Middle District

7.5.1.1 Informer Mission

The first of the crusaders is patrolling the small, sunken market area behind the church, right next to the informer. Locate and assassinate him, but be sure any patrolling guards have passed you first. Then scurry off down the southeast alleyway before you’re spotted.

The second knight’s route is at the bottom of the stone steps. He ascends them and heads into the alleyway from which you just appeared. This is the perfect opportunity to follow and stealth assassinate him without anyone seeing you.

Return to the small, sunken market area behind the church, and run west along the side of the church to the front. By the fountain, a third crusader waits. Ignore the annoying beggars, circle around behind the crusader, check that the coast is clear, and stab him.

Run (don’t sprint) down the steps to the southwest area of the church courtyard where you slew the third crusader. Don’t kill the fourth crusader yet. There are two guards to walk between at the bottom of the stairs. After you do that, wait for the crusader to circle around the fountain and head down the narrow alley. Stealth assassinate him at this alley entrance.

Back up, walk or run between the guards and up the steps to the front of the church courtyard, and look for the stone steps to the south. Head down these steps and more as you track your final foe. Stealth assassinate him in the main lower thoroughfare once the guard patrol is away from you. Afterwards, either turn around and head back to the church, or continue along the thoroughfare heading east. Find the steps where you followed the second crusader, and return to the informer for the information you seek.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/Numero7.jpg

Target's Locations

7.5.1.2 Informer Mission 2

Wait at the top of the steps for the first crusader to pass by. He turns and heads toward the gate, then turns left into the raised courtyard where the trouble makers are staggering around. Slowly follow him into this area and slay him, but don’t get pushed by the drunks!

The second crusader is inside the grounds of the walled fortress. It is important not to attract attention by jumping the stone wall surrounding this area. Hop over the wall just after you kill the first crusader, then move behind the two man guard post at the entrance. The second crusader patrols the area near the tree. Blend, then follow him and attack with a stealth assassination.

Hop over the stone wall to the north (by the hay cart, to prevent yourself from being spotted and ruining the investigation). Then turn and head down the stone steps along the street to your left, following the final crusader around the front of the fortress wall you just hopped over. Wait until any guards pass you by, skewer the crusader, and use the narrow alley to quickly return to the informer, who is finally thankful for your prowess.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero8.jpg

Target's Locations

7.5.1.3 Assassination/Sibrand

When arriving at the assassination area, go to the citizen gathering for a cut scene.

From the small boat on the left of Sibrand’s boat, jump on Sibrand’s ship to hang on the left side of it. Locate Sibrand – he’s moving around the vessel, shouting. If you poke your head over the side of the ship and Sibrand is looking your way, he spots you and flees. The trick here is to hang on until Sibrand has his back to you, then quickly hop over the side, run up behind him , and strike! It helps immensely if you have your hidden blade primed before the takedown is attempted! An other cut scene awaits you.

NOTE: There are 5 glitches that you can see here.

7.5.2 Damascus Middle District

7.5.2.1 Informer Mission 1

This can be a tough one since you have 5 targets and 5 minutes to go at it. After speaking with the informer, turn around and move to the right, heading southeast to the end of the alleyway and the ornate entrance courtyard to the Madrasah. The first soldier is patrolling the side alley and should be easy to spot. Stealth assassinate him after you pass a guard but before you’re pushed by the trouble makers in the alley.

As soon as the first assassination has been completed, run (don’t sprint) back around the front of the Madrasah to the courtyard where the line of guards (and orator) are located. Move to the wider street on the opposite side of the Madrasah, and bring your hidden blade out to slay the second soldier here.

The third soldier is easy to tackle, provided that immediately move to the rear of the Madrasah, then head west and north to locate a small alley in the northwest corner. Avoid the trouble maker, then wait for the soldier to march past you into the dead-end area with the bench. Slay him with a stealth Assassination before he turns around.

Head back into the alley and head north, down the steps with the arch and the two guards at the bottom, to a lower east-west street. The fourth soldier is likely to move past you and up the steps you just descended. Slay him at the top, so the guards don’t see you, then quickly head down to the alley before the body hits the cobblestones.

Move eastward along this lower alley, passing an orator and a group of citizens, until you reach a slight corner. Stop here and climb the building to your right, avoiding the overhang, until you reach the top, where the final guard is pacing about. Move onto the roof as he passes you, approach him from behind, and stealth assassinate him. You’re seconds away from the informer, who is in the fountain courtyard on the other side of this building.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero9.jpg

Target's Locations

7.5.2.2 Informer Mission 2

The first Saracen is moving around the southern edge of the courtyard’s central obelisk. Run around to meet him, check that no guards are wandering around the area, and slay him. Approach the second Saracen in the alley to the east. Turn and head in his direction, avoiding the trouble maker and the two chatting guards at the alley entrance. Slay the second Saracen and move back into the courtyard. From here, move in a north-westerly direction across the courtyard to the ladder. It is on the right-hand building in the corner of the main thoroughfare. Climb to the top – the final Saracen can be spotted patrolling the roofs. Follow him around, and then attack him from behind. Descend the roof via the ladder to avoid startling the guards, and report back to the informer.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero10.jpg

Target's Locations

7.5.2.3 Assassination/Jubair

When you get in the building (from the rooftop) where you meet Jubair for the first time, you get a cut scene like always when starting an assassination.

The location of Jubair is the eastern most target icon. Stay on the roof tops and kill all archers in the way so they don’t blow your cover. The preferred method of assassinating Jubair is to land on the side wall, so you aren’t seen, and quickly drop down to the corner of the garden courtyard. Move around the rear of the obelisk, so that Jubair’s back is to you, and then simply target him and slam the hidden blade into his neck. He quickly yields.

NOTE: There are 5 other glitches to be seen here.

You wake up back at the lab, and you can talk to

Lucy again. Make sure to talk to her until she repeats herself. When you go to

bed, don’t go to bed yet. Wait for Lucy to retire and you can go back into the

lab and read the new e-mail on the computers.

**Memory Block 5 Complete**

7.6 Memory Block 6

7.6.1 Jerusalem Middle District

7.6.1.1 Informer Mission 1

This informer mission in my opinion is the hardest of all and the one I enjoyed most. You have 5 targets to kill in as many minutes. Run west to the junction with the main north-south thoroughfare, near a save citizen opportunity. Wait (ignore the beggar) for your first victim to wander up the street and onto a secondary street to the east. Follow him until he stops at a stall in a wall, then execute him.

Run (don’t sprint) back to the north-south thoroughfare, then head south, making sure you are not seen by any of the suspicious guards. At the Y-shaped junction, your second crusader can be seen heading left. As he inspects a walled market stall, stealth assassinate him. Leaping is not encouraged.

Continue down this stretch of the thoroughfare, and when you reach the corner of the courtyard of the church of the holy sepulchre, turn left and head up the steps. Take extreme measures, including blending and staying to the walls, to avoid guards and a patrol. Then, in the raised street area, look for your third victim. Bring him down along his patrol route where no other guards are watching.

For victim number four, head northwest along the raised street. Blend again, staying away from the informed guard patrol, and claim another victim with a simple stealth assassination from the front.

The final crusader meets his end if you head down the steps leading to the main thoroughfare, then cross it into the lower alleyway, move around the small stone wall, and face southwest Pass the courageous citizens, and tackle the crusader as he passes you. Afterward, turn and head north, then east, back to the junction where the citizen can be saved. The informer is incredulous with impressed surprised, and reveals more information to you.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero11.jpg

Target's Locations

7.6.1.2 Informer Mission 2

This one is pretty…2 targets with 3 minutes to do it, but it can be tricky nonetheless. The first crusader is prowling the roof of the church of the holy sepulchre, directly above you. From the courtyard with the obelisk fountain, take the ladder up to a lower roof, then ascend a second ladder and wait for the crusader to pass by. After he does, sneak around and behind him for a quick stealth assassination. Find the second crusader patrolling the north gate of David’s citadel entrance. Drop down from the church roof and move along the main thoroughfare to the entrance, slaying the knight as he wanders past the well. Return to the informer, who reveals additional information about the forthcoming funeral.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/Perpetualheaven/numero12.jpg

Target's Locations

7.6.1.3 Assassination/Robert de Sable

There are two ways of getting into the cemetery. The first, is to climb over the fence and the second is to kill the guards guarding the entrance. Once at the funeral area, you get a cut scene.

NOTE: There are 4 glitches to be seen here.

Be ready for as soon as the cut scene is over, the Templars and Robert de Sable will attack you. Turn and race to the northern area of the graveyard before you are beaten to death by the Templars and the archers.

The area with the scaffoldings is where you want to be. You can keep your back to the wall, allowing less enemies to strike you, and use the nearby carts, wall, or tree to manoeuvre around and keep the fight in your favour. Also, if you followed the tactic of removing all the archers on the rooftops to the north, you need to deal with the Templars, a few Saracens, and Robert de Sable himself. Who looks a little slender and grunts with a rather high-pitched voice…

As the fight continues, remember what you learned about the wooden scaffolding that is against the walls in this area. Time your attacks so you counter-grab, then swing the Templars into the scaffolding so it falls and kills up to three foes with one collapse! Make sure you don’t try to grab constantly, or you’re countered. Now whittle down the rest of the foes until Robert himself is yours to defeat.

When the Templars, Saracens, and anyone else you’ve taken a dislike to have been fiercely countered, and you are facing only Robert de Sable, manoeuvre so that you counter each attack, then attempt a counter grab and fling the knight onto his back. Quickly change to your hidden blade and leap upon him. A cut scene pop ups as you kill Robert de Sable.

7.6.1.4 Arsuf

Some people seem to have trouble with getting to Arsuf. It’s actually quite easy though. Once you get out of Jerusalem, you are prompt with a popup asking you where you wish to go, select Acre. Once you arrive at Acre, head away from the city and head to the kingdom. An other popup prompts you to where you want to go, this time select the Kingdom. From here head into the kingdom following the right cliffs and walls until you find a way to head right. If you look on your map, you will notice 2 roads heading right. One of them is blocked while the other can be taken, this is the one you need to take.

NOTE: Make sure you don’t have anything else but your player 1 controller plugged in your Xbox, because there is a known glitch that happens in this area when you have something else plugged in your Xbox.

From here fight your way all the way to Robert de Sable. Once you arrive in front of King Richard, you get a cut scene.

NOTE: There are 3 glitches to be seen here.

Before you face Robert de Sable you must face 10 crusader guards. Begin ensuring you’re near any of the memory walls so you can focus on attacks from 180 degrees to your front, and not threats from behind Begin your rampage, bringing death and defeat to all of the troops, and mixing up your attacks depending on how your foes are reacting to you. When in doubt, wait to counter!

After the tenth crusader falls, Robert de Sable enters the fray to challenge you. He is very strong and accomplished with his blade. Combo attacks usually result in him blocking and then countering quickly with a punch or sword pummel to your face, sending you sprawling. The trick is to use your long sword and create a couple of combo flurries so he jumps away and then back in again with a swing. It is at this point you should counter, punching him onto his back. You can quickly switch to your hidden blade to finish the job. Once he is dead you get an other cut scene.

NOTE: There are 7 glitches to be seen here, followed by an other cut scene with King Richard which has 2 glitches to be seen.

You wake up in the lab, and can talk to Lucy once Vidic is gone for your “Conversationalist” achievement. Go to your room but don’t go to bed. Get out of your room and use the computers to read more e-mails when no one is in the lab, afterward you can go to bed.

**Memory Block 6 Complete**

7.7 Memory Block 7

7.7.1 Back to Masyaf

Once you are back in Masyaf you notice the village being practically deserted except for a few wanderers going about. Reaching the fortress, you find out that everyone is gathered there like zombies. Make your way through them and head to the garden area. The door closes behind you and a cut scene appears.

NOTE: There are 2 glitches here. Not that it mathers much since you should already have your achievement.

Now you must fight 9 Al Mualim. This is pretty basic, just fight as you did when going to meet with Robert de Sable. Once the 9th target falls you are paralysed once again. Keep an eye (ideally with eagle vision) on the version os Al Mualim to the rear of the group, then begin combat once more. Quickly draw your sword before you’re struck and thrown around the group. Attempt to edge out of their circle, to a wall, and start to counter their attacks. Try a couple of combos, but beware: the counters these copies attempt are quick and soon push you off your feet. Continue until the real Al Mualim falls, ideally without wasting energy by battling any of the facsimiles. Once again you are paralysed and a cut scene appears.

NOTE: There are 6 glitches to be seen here.

This is the easiest part of the fight, he will teleport around the garden and your health will go all the way down. You must find him quick and throw a dagger at him and your health will come back up, then he will charge you. All you need to do when he charges you is to attack him normally. He will do this about 4 times before he stops teleporting around, then you just finish him off and it’s done.

NOTE: There are 3 glitches to see once Al Mualim succumbs to your furry.

7.7.2 Back in the Lab

You wake up in the lab, and find out that you now have eagle vision in the real world. Wait till everyone leaves then you can snoop around the lab. Read the new e-mails, after which you get access to the conference room and the computer that is in there. After you looked around with eagle vision and read all the e-mails you could, go to your room and look at the wall over your bed with eagle vision for the credits and “Visions of the Future” achievement. After the credits there is nothing more to do other then going back into the Animus and have some fun replaying missions or going back for achievements you haven’t gotten.

**Memory Block 7 Complete**

7.8 Thanks

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me in this piece of art, if I may call it that. Would also like to thank UNSC MCPO for his beautiful PRIMA guide maps. Also for Bellend124 who labelled two of the missing flags in the Jerusalem Rich District. Would like to thank PRIMA for all the info. And I thank you most, the Assassin’s Creed community for reading this Walkthrough and FAQ.This work is property of Alien Nation aka xX AntKiller Xx, and is not to be reproduced or modified.

Thanks for all the comments.... BTW the thanks section of this guide is all wrong, that particular one was for my v1.0 and forgot to change it :S

Also on a side note

As for the save game feature...

Just press START > go to animus, press "B" to exit animus. Games asks you te exit any unsaved progress...

As for then, if you load again your game it keeps track and you will respawn at the assassins bureau of the district you were last seen...