All the objectives in Cabela

Vonreid

So anyway for my first posting on the forum I thought to myself *post something up first and then introduce myself later* So this is something I spent time on with EliteAnthill. This my undoubted peers is a complete list of the objectives in the game both side objectives and regular objectives. Make sure to check the list before Ending each level because You need to do all of these before getting the nice juicy 120 point achievement. So enough monologuing lets start.

Side note: ** signifies bonus objectives

Cabela Big Game Hunter 2008

Lvl (1.) Montana *Fall*

(1. Find Ben Adams.

(2. Shoot 1 Mule Deer from the Tree stand.

(3. Talk to the guy by the shore.

(4. Hunt 2 Elk.

(5. Go back to guy by the shore (who is now listed as a guide)

**(6. Mini game of Mallard Duck Shooting. (For this just keep following the path after the guy ferries u at the fork take the left path over to the cabin talk to the guy there)

(7. Hunt the Trophy Mule Deer.

(8. Take a picture of the Trophy Mule Deer. (If you don't know how to do this just walk up to the carcass)

(9. Hunt The Rival Bear:uzi:.

* :woop:YaY you just beat the first lvl and if you played your cards right u got at least 4 achievements:locked:woop:*

Lvl (2.) British Columbia *Fall*

(1. Find The Western Ranger, Dubby McCoy.

(2. Hunt 2 Dall Sheep.

(3. Go back to the Western Ranger Dubby McCoy.

(4. Now find his Brother the Eastern Ranger Chester McCoy.

**(5. Hunt 10 Canadian Geese. (this is is in the blind close to the lake south of Chester)

(6. Hunt 3 Moose.

(7. Return to the Eastern Ranger Chester McCoy.

(8. Hunt the trophy Moose.:uzi:

(9. Take a Picture of Mr. Trophy Moose

I'll update this within the hour for the next 8 parts

Note: EliteAnthill Jumped on and wrote this up real quick after a player reminded us that we forgot to finish posting/writing this up here. So Thanks Shaun and Thanks EliteAnthill

lvl (3) Montana Winter

(1. Hunt 3 Mule Deer (tripod stand)

(2. Find the upper field

(3. mini-game (Drake Dickey- upper field) hunt 5 pheasants in 4 min.

(4. Meet Drake Dickey

(5. Hunt 1 Big Horn Sheep

(6. Find Trophy Elk area

**(7. mini-game (@ trail edge) Hunt 5 marmots in 5 min.

(8. Hunt Trophy Elk

(9. Take a Trophy Picture

Lvl (4) Argentina Fall

(1. Meet Tex Johnson

(2. mini-game Hunt 5 gray fox

(3. Hunt 2 Water Buffalo

(4. Find Sid Perez

(5. mini-game (Sid Perez) Hunt 5 partridges

(6. Hunt Trophy Water Buffalo

(7. Take Trophy Picture

Lvl (5) Ethiopia Spring

(1. mini-game (w/ Sam Geez) Hunt 6 African Blue Quails

(2. Hunt 2 Kudu

(3. Return to Sam Geez

(4. Hunt 2 Klipspringer

(5. Hunt Trophy Kudu

(6. Take Trophy Picture

Lvl (6) Argentina Winter

(1. Meet Sid Perez

(2. mini-game (Sid Perez) Hunt 5 Vizcacha in 5 min.

(3. Find Sid Perez

(4. mini-game (S.P.) Hunt 7 Ducks in 4 min.

(5. Find Sid Perez

(6. Hunt 2 Axis Deer (tree stand only)

(7. Hunt 2 Axis Deer

(8. Hunt Trophy Axis Deer

(9. Take Trophy Picture

(10. Hunt 2 Blackbuck Antelope

(11. Hunt 2 Water Buffalo

(12. Hunt Rival Cougar

Lvl (7) Ethiopia Summer

(1. Hunt 3 Dik Dik w/ crossbow

(2. Hunt Trophy Hartebeast w/crossbow

(3. take trophy Picture

(4. Find Bekele

(5. mini-game (blind nearby) Hunt 6 Spurwinged Goose

(6. Find Bekele

(7. Find Sam

(8. Hunt 4 Niala w/ crossbow

(9. Find baiting area

(10. Hunt Leopard

Yo shaun Brought up something that I'm not sure me or Anthill wrote up. For the 200 yards or more or any of those distance achievements. In Ethiopia or any the maps that have huge skies keep your eyes peeled for birds 235 yards in Ethiopia got me that Achievement. Stay posted for about 10 minutes while I post up the last 3 Maps.

Lvl (8.) New Zealand *Fall*

(1. mini-game at the very beginning hunt 5 weasels on the tripod stand. If you don't already have them this is a perfect chance to get the muzzleloader, crossbow, and pistol kill achievements (thank the gods for the never ending weasels) any way use lots of hunter sense and Adrenaline and u get some pretty new achievements.

(2. There's a blind to the left on the path u walk to get to the Red Stag(just at the check point) anyway just shoot the 5 paradise ducks (make use of the duck call maybe)

(3. Now kill the 2 Red Stags with your crossbow.

(4. Hunt the trophy Red Stag (with anything mind you)

(5. Take a nice pic of the beautiful carcass

Lvl (9.) New Zealand *Winter*

(1. Hunt the 2 Chamois

(2. Hunt the 3 Fallow Deer

(3. Hunt Trophy Fallow Deer

(4. Picture

(5. Meet Lallie Whitworth

(6. mini-game Hunt 5 chuckers (from Whitworth)

(7. Find Mr. Boar

(8. Now Kill Mr. Boar for his ham ( If you don't get hit you get an achievement)

Lvl (10.) Zambia *Fall* ( The most Annoying Rival Hunting level)*warning: take an aspirin right now*

**(1. Mini-game in a blind Straight ahead at the start of the game. Kill the 6 yllow throated Sandgrouse.

(2. Find Bekele.

(3. Hunt 3 Cape Buffalo.

(4. Hunt 2 Water Bucks.

(5. Hunt Trophy Water Buck.

(6. Take the required picture of your hit.

(7. Find The Abandoned Lodge.

(8. Hunt 5 Jackals.

(9. Find A Beati...Baiting area.

(10. Kill Mufasa...I mean the Lion the reason that this should be called the beating area.( To get an achievement here you should try to run from one of the two "conveniently" placed caves to another keeping away from the lion I will now start referring to as Mufasa. I used the .500 caliber Handgun. to kill it because unless they put a .50 caliber Rifle in there this pretty much is the best way. Downside the Hand gun loses damaging power the Farther away the target is. It took me about 10 shots and multiple bounces from cave and back to finally bring down Mufasa and get my just 180 points from unlocking two achievements.

My strategy might not work with your style so If not. I suggest do like me take one round to figure out the area Restart from Last checkpoint. Check your Guns. Pray a second. Then go Mufasa Hunting.

Yo shaun Brought up something that I'm not sure me or Anthill wrote up. For the 200 yards or more or any of those distance achievements. In Ethiopia or any the maps that have huge skies keep your eyes peeled for birds 235 yards in Ethiopia got me that Achievement. Stay posted for about 10 minutes while I post up the last 3 Maps.

All I did for the distance shot achievements is went into a quick hunt the very first min I put the game in, did the first season, found a deer on the far side of the field, scoped it backed up to the distance I needed an took a shot, got all three achievements on the second shot I took in the game. First shot I took I got the no scope one cause I didn't know there was a scope yet but just took a shot at something. An elk I think.

This is a great first post. This is what the achievement guide needed to be. In fact if you added all of the achievements into the game where you can first unlock them, this would be a better guide than the other one. lol

Thanks a lot man. I do believe I speak for Anthill as well when I say thanks. But anyway I'm out of Town right now But I'll be back On Sunday. And since I left my notes at home I can't work on your suggestion. But When I will get back I'll try and see If I can't just make this better.

All I did for the distance shot achievements is went into a quick hunt the very first min I put the game in, did the first season, found a deer on the far side of the field, scoped it backed up to the distance I needed an took a shot, got all three achievements on the second shot I took in the game. First shot I took I got the no scope one cause I didn't know there was a scope yet but just took a shot at something. An elk I think.

Well If that worked for you then good for you. When I and Anthill played this we weren't sure if you could get your acheivements through the Instant Hunt. So we wen't through Career. And the restart button became our bestest (and yet most hated) buddy. And I know for a fact that Anthill got the achievement the same way you did, I however had to shoot birds.

Well If that worked for you then good for you. When I and Anthill played this we weren't sure if you could get your acheivements through the Instant Hunt. So we wen't through Career. And the restart button became our bestest (and yet most hated) buddy. And I know for a fact that Anthill got the achievement the same way you did, I however had to shoot birds.

That's cool, I was just throwing it out there as a suggestion on an easy way to get them out of the way.I wasn't adding it to say "I'm the shit" or anything to that effect so if you had to get it through shooting birds then "good for you" but I simply wanted to add the way that I had done it. We here at x360a generally love to hear of quick ways on how to get achievements quick as hell just to get them accomplished so we don't have to worry bout dealin' with said achievement. On a side note, welcome to x360a. It truly is the only site out there that will fulfill all of your 360 needs from achievement guides to news and anything in between.

• 4 weeks later...

This guide really should be included in the guide up top. The guide up top does you no good in finding the mini games you must complete.

Anyways.... one minor correction. In lvl 8 mission 4 it states:

(4. Hunt the trophy Red Stag (with anything mind you)

When I played the game it said I had to do this with the crossbow.

Thanks again for making this checklist. It saved me a headache!

Briton

• 2 weeks later...

(2. There's a blind to the left on the path u walk to get to the Red Stag(just at the check point) anyway just shoot the 5 paradise ducks (make use of the duck call maybe)

Umm I never did that...

Is that a minigame? and since I just passed it would I have to do the map over or the whole game..!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...