help; unlock all trucks ?

XFOX 1

You have to finish each series or races in 1st to unlock a truck. So there is 4 trucks you unlock by completing all races in 1st place.

Plus 1 truck for getting 1st in each of the world finals.

Also, I think the total points you have to get is 1,080,000 to unlcok all trucks from points.

I found the easiest levels to get points in is the second series of races. Im at work so I dont know what one it is, but its the second series of races.

I do remember 1 level I got 172,xxx and another level I got 130,xxx another level I got 118,xxx. So keep trying them over and over again, get that multiplier up into the 20's and youll do good.

You have to finish each series or races in 1st to unlock a truck. So there is 4 trucks you unlock by completing all races in 1st place.

Plus 1 truck for getting 1st in each of the world finals.

Also, I think the total points you have to get is 1,080,000 to unlcok all trucks from points.

I found the easiest levels to get points in is the second series of races. Im at work so I dont know what one it is, but its the second series of races.

I do remember 1 level I got 172,xxx and another level I got 130,xxx another level I got 118,xxx. So keep trying them over and over again, get that multiplier up into the 20's and youll do good.

Race total's won't go any higher then 250,000 points .. not sure about freestyles but you definatly don't rack up your points there .. and i see even after i unlocked all trucks there is another goal after that so i am gonna race another race and see what it does.. be back to let ya's know.

EDIT ... ok the next one was a bounus video and now there is no more targets to go for .. so it looks as thgouh i just got Pro to do and thats it!

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a cheat code to unlock all trucks. You will need to go into the menus and enter this(it will make a noise if done correctly)

DOWN,RIGHT,UP,UP,LEFT,DOWN.

You will not get the achievment right away you will need to race 1 race.