Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

amacteur

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 2-3 reliable gamers that want to work on all the side quest,quest,collectibles and pretty much all the achievements in this game. Ive completed dead island 1 with a friend and we actually did everything together and im looking for the same thing. Ill be online tomorrow morning and we can start working on the game. Please dont add me if your not down to help with every achievement on this game. We should manage to get through the whole game within a week and then we can work on the remaining achievements. Looking for 2-3 players, hit me up on live @ KILLING5PR33 . Ill be online tomorrow around 8 am central standard time US....

I just got the game (it is 3:30 eastern time), and I'm looking for some Co-op players to go through the story and side missions with; as well as achievement hunting (collectibles and miscellaneous achievements too). Hit me up I'm installing the game to my HDD now. GT: THE SKR3WDr1V3R.

ps: I have no limitations on play time.

Hey all.I am looking for a partner/partners for the main story quests as well as trading off on the tagging and killing achievements. I'll be on about 8 pm pacific time till about 1am weds and thurs but all night and weekend starting friday.

Gt: Zantarok

Hey all. I am looking for someone to play this with. Looking to get the quest (main and side) and collectibles) I liked the first one and would like to play this people who are cool and not about fooling aroound( no kids) Angelloveboy25 is gamertag hit me up and let me know whats going on. Unfortunately none of my friends brought this.