Video Silent Assassin Walkthroughs

Webb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how could someone have possibly done all the missions on silent assain and put them on the web in under a day. pretty scary

them shots where from the PC game not the xbox360 same game dif format

any1 know how to get hitman to stand up wen he is laying on his death bed

(reqiem) im so stuck last lvl and all aswell

how do i get him back alive to kill every1 plus u complete the game without doing requiem so why do u have to do it >>>do u get anything for it or is it to let of some steam after steaking around on every LvL ?

///....//

ITS OK WORKED IT OUT ABOUT 3MINS AFTER I WROTE THIS POST

wait till the man comes next to you then keep hitting up on right stick when he stands up grap the man and shoot every1 alot of weapons to be found on this LvL

Ill just add right now.. ALL those videos from the hitman forums are of people on the PC and they arent doing it on professional. Either that or the PC version has different criteria for silent assassin when playing professional difficulty. Give it a go, see if you get them :) I need some 360 players to try and get them cause I'm havin a nightmare on the hitman forums with PC players insisting I'm talking bollocks.. :(

Mission 5 - Vinnie - Distract the dude with the electric box, then while he's out, strangle or poison him and hide him in the cupboard for SA rating, well it worked for Expert, so I can't see why not Professional, so i'm not sure.

I've only got one Professional SA at the moment and that was the Vine Yard, mission 1 :D

This shit confuses me to be honest! I can't see there being a accident death for everyone on the game.... surely!

Here are all of em! SOme guy posted on achive360.com

Well i hope this helps. I done some searching on youtube, and managed to stumble upon this. It should help every one get a silent assassin rating. I will list each level, and the link to the video for it.

I hope that none of these are broken, and they all link to the right videos. I also hope that it contains all of the levels (since i haven't quite completed this game yet). And I was also wondering if this could perhaps be stickied, since it does contain a lot of helpful information.

Have fun i am not looking at em tho I am doing it my own way :)

Well, he got perfect ratings on all levels so it must be something your doing wrong.

The whole point of them being so fast is that they expect you to know the mission and layout already and that you only use them as a guide, not as a walkthrough per se.

One thing that was wierd about the Mission "A Vintage Year" was that when i did i couldn't get the guy in the white suit playing the violin to stand up and go to the window so that i could push him out... I ended up just poisining him, And i poisoned the other guy and hide his body, and i got the accident achieve. How's a poison an accident?

One thing that was wierd about the Mission "A Vintage Year" was that when i did i couldn't get the guy in the white suit playing the violin to stand up and go to the window so that i could push him out... I ended up just poisining him, And i poisoned the other guy and hide his body, and i got the accident achieve. How's a poison an accident?

same thing for me... He is playing it on the computer, maybe there is a slight difference, but I think it is funner doin it on your own. I tryed to use his videos, but I ended up doing it on my own, and I beat the game.