Mini-Kit Discussion

This will be a complete list with exact locations of the kits. This will be done within the next week as i am going on thanksgiving break.

Episode 1

Chapter 1

1) When you exit the first room you are in. Turn to your left. There will be a door that you need to use R2 on. Once inside the room, Step on one of the buttons. The AI will then go and step on the other. This will raise the blue barrier. Destroy the droids and then grab the canister.

2) When you are going down the hall way there are blue switches on each side. Pull each one of the switches and it will make a Kit appear at the end of the hallway. Right above where the mini-kit will appear there are lights, that are not lit. When you pull each switch a light will come on. All of them have to be on for the kit to appear.

3) This is located in the room that you have to activate the C-3PO panel on. The door is to the left of where the second mini-kit appears. Once in this room use the force to stack up the boxes on the right side of the room. Once all 3 boxes are stacked, jump to the top of the boxes (need Jar Jar or Grevious) and then jump over to the ledge with the kit on it.

4) This is located in the same room as #3. On the left hand side, of the room there is a small door way. Crawl through this door way to the upper area with the blue forcefield. Travel all the way down to the end of the ledge to collect the mini-kit and disable the forcefield.

5) When you are going down the hall way there are purple switches on each side. Pull each one of the switches and it will make a Kit appear at the end of the hallway. Right above where the mini-kit will appear there are lights, that are not lit. When you pull each switch a light will come on. All of them have to be on for the kit to appear.

6) In the hallway with the purple switches, there is a door on the left hand side. Use R2 to access the room. Once in the room, use the force on the droid ship in the hand to send it through the blue barrier. Destroy the 4 droids sitting at the table and then jump to the ledge above that. Once on the ledge use the force on the grate above you to remove it. Once the grate is removed, use a high jumping character (Jar Jar/Grevious) to get into the grate. Once through the grate, use R2/Boba/Jango to fly across the gap. Jump on top of the ship you put together, then double jump again to get the kit.

7) In the room where you take the grate from the door (when two droids come out and attack you). Jump on top of the stand that is formed from the grate. Once on the stand, double jump up to the kit (it is above you).

8) Once you enter into the hanger, switch to R2/Jango/Boba and fly to your left. Once on the platform jump up to receive the kit.

9) In the hanger where all of the droids are (once you head down the ramp). Use the force on the blocks to stack them together. On the other side of the blocks use the force, on the switch on the right side of the tall blue thing, and then the one on the wall. Once you do this it will activate the moving platform. Jump on top of the block stack, then wait for the platform to come back. Jump to the platform then ride it to the kit. You can also jump to the top then fly to the brick.

10)This is located straight ahead from the ramp leading to the lower area. Go the the conveyor belt and use the force on the thing next to the belt. Go to the platform that is made from the pieces. Jump on the platform then double jump up to the kit.

Chapter 2

1) At the start of the level take the path leading off to the right. Use the force to stack the boulders. Jump up to the top of the stones, and then change to a blaster character. Shoot the target on the tree and the kit will appear.

2) When you use the force on the tree blocking your path, destroy the tree after it is back together. This will reveal the mini-kit inside of it. Double jump to get it.

3) This is located where the broken down troop transport is. Once you destroy the transport so you can get past it, jump on top of the piece on the left hand side. Double jump once you are on top of the piece to receive this kit.

4) After you have received the kit in place #3 destroy all the pieces of the transport. This will reveal a hole in the ground. Jump down the hole to receive this kit. You can also get the super jedi slam achievement here, wait until 3 enemies are around you then jump out and perform the slam.

5) This is located when you reach the stairs at the end of the first area.There will be two flowers on the left hand side. Use the force on the flowers to reveal a stepping stone. Use the force to put the stone on the wall. Once the stone is on the wall, use Jar Jar to double jump up to the kit.

6) This is located after you go past the bounty hunter door and reach the area where there is a droid hidden in the wall and two on the platform below. Once you kill the droids use the force on the wall that is right above you (needed to move to move on anyway) Use Jar Jar to double jump to where the blocks where before you moved them, Kit is located there.

7) In the next area, use the force on the blocks (required to move on) and it will create a step below you.Jump to the step and collect the Kit (you can see this on screen)

8) Free Play. Right after the last kit use a small character to climb through the door in the back to reach this kit.

9) After you pass the downed Transport, you will drop down to a lower level. Once down there use the force on the brown blocks. Once removed you can enter the cave to get the kit.

10) When you reach the final area there will be a broken statue on the left hand side. Use the force to put it back together for the final kit.

Chapter 3-These are not in the order that they appear from beginning to end. I have collected most of them and i cant remember the rest of them. Will update with Beg-End later.

1) When you start the level head to the left hand side (where the grapple point is to go up to the next level. Once on the left hand side, destroy the doors that are on the wall. Once the doors are destroyed, use the force on the supports for the doors (the pieces that are left). Use the force again on each one of the 3 blocks that appear (you might need to build the blocks). The blocks will then be stacked against the wall next to the grapple point. Once stacked with the force, jump on top of the blocks. Once on top, double jump again to reach the kit.

2) When you enter the second area of the level there are two droids to the left down a set of stairs. Turn to your right and head all the way to the end. You will run into the kit.

3) In the next area, go through the left most window. Once you go out that window, jump down next to the grapple hook. Once you jump, from the upper balcony, jump all the way to the last balcony. Once on the lowest one, go all the way to the right to pick this kit up

4) This is located in the same area as #3. Once you get #3 go all the way back to the left. Fly across the gap to where the two droids are shooting at you. Once on the other side use the grapple points and go to the top most balcony. Once on the top, use the Dark Force on the flowers. Once the flowers are destroyed destroy the pots that they are in. Once the two pots are destroyed the kit will appear.

5) When you get to the next area, go all the way down to the bottom level. Once on the bottom level head like you are continuing with the level normally. On the left hand side there will be steps. Go up the steps until you reach a grapple point. Use the first grapple point then head to the left. Use the next grapple point. When you get up to the ledge with the two droids on it, destroy the droids. After that use the force on all of the gates around the ledge. The kit will appear in the middle part of the balcony.

6) This is in the same part as #5. Head back to where you came up on the first grapple point. Head the right this time. Fly to the balcony. Once on the balcony take out the droids then use a Thermal Detonator on one of the windows. Once they get taken out head into the room. Once in the room use the Dark Force on the picture. Once the picture is changed the kit will appear.

7) This is located on the roof where the exit is. Dispatch all of the droids on the roof. Once that is done, hit the button on the second domed roof (just in case). Once you hit the button, destroy the 4 trees that are on the second level, with the domes. Once the trees are destroyed (easiest done as soon as you destroy a tree), use the force on the base. Once all 4 bases are stacked, go to the second domed roof and jump up the stack. Once on top jump up again to get this kit.

8) This is located on the roof as well. Hit all three switches (will update with the exact one) so that the roof gets pulled off of the right most one by the exit door. Once the roof is retracted, go to that roof. Use a thermal detonator on the cage. Once the cage is destroyed drop in the hole and collect the kit.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 4

Chapter 2

1) This is right at the beginning of the level after you cross the first gap. Use the Dark Force on the gate on the left. When you enter the area use the force on the bomb to destroy the wall. Then build the second bomb and use the force on it to destroy the next section of wall. Jump in the second section of the wall then jump to the kit.

2) Right next to the area where the first kit is, there is a destroyed grapple pad that you can build. Build the pad then use it to get up to the top of the rock. Then use R2 to fly across the gap to the other side. Once on the other side use the small door. Once through the door head straight into the kit.

Chapter 3

1) At the beginning of the level turn to the right. Go all the way to the door that needs to be activated with a storm trooper/bounty hunter. Once through the door way. Go the right hand side of the wall to the showers. Use the force on the shower handles, once both are activated. The kit will appear in the tub on the opposite side of the room.

2) This is located along the top of one of the buildings along the right hand side. Jump to the top of the building. There is a grate that needs the Dark Force used on it. Use the Force on it and then jump down the hole to get the kit.

3) In the area you receive the AT-ST, Jump to the top of the building that has two Lego Build-its. Build the build-its then jump in one. Shoot 10 rats that come out of the holes. Once 10 are destroyed the kit will appear.

4) In the same area as #3 use a thermal detonator on the first metal container. Once it is destroyed, build the switch. Once the switch is built push it around to raise up the big thing. A broken grapple pad will fall off, build the pad then use the pad to reach the kit.

5) Find three Carrots. These are located in the First area. Will update with location later

6) Once you reach the cantina turn to your left. You will see a small door inside of an alcove. Climb through the door to reach the Kit.

7) Use the bounty hunter door. When you enter the bounty hunter area, head all the way to the back. You will see two openings with a gate covering them. Use two force characters on the same, door to open it up completely, then go in and receive the kit.

8) Find 3 Radishes. One is located inside of the black trash cans in the bounty hunter area, one is located right outside of the bounty hunter area, and the last is located in the area by the movie theater. This Kit then goes to the area where you have to move the block onto the orange square. From the theater head straight backwards and you will run up some steps. Head all the way down the checkered area until you see an overhang of checkers. Jump up there and pull the switch to get the block. Push the block down to the bigger area then push it to the left hand side so you can jump up to the kit.

9) Use R2 to enter the theater. This is also a double score zone for easy Jedi Master. Once inside the theater, destroy the 4 things holding up the curtain. Once the curtain is pulled away. Use the force on the screen. Once the screen starts showing "Lego Star Wars" destroy/wait for movie to end. The kit is inside of the screen

Chapter 4

1) When you enter the first hallway there is a passage going to the right. Go into this passage and then jump in the crane. Once in the crane drop 10 people into the hole. Once 10 are dropped, the kit will appear and use the crane to pick up the kit

2) In the next big room, turn to your right. There will be a C-3PO along the wall. Use the panel to reveal the kit, that is behind the door.

3) In the next hallway, there will be a blue coin straight ahead. Use R2 to fly across the gap. Once on the opposite side, there will be a small passage on the left hand side (easily missed) Head into the passage and there will be the kit

4) Continue down the same hallway as #3. There will be a barrier on the right hand side of the walkway. Destroy the barrier then use R2 to float across the gap. Once on the other side of the gap, use the grapple hook to reach the small door. Climb through the small door to get the kit that is on the ledge.

5) Once you receive #4, drop down and continue straight ahead in the same hallway. When you reach the next area, use the force to remove the covering from the generator. Pull down the 3 levels, to reveal a grapple hook and the Kit. Use the grapple hook to get to the kit.

6) Continue straight ahead on the same path as the last couple of kits. In the next area you have to use the Dark Force on the thing that is covering the entrance to the next area. The covering will make steps along the side of the wall. Jump up the steps to receive this Kit.

7) In the next area, where you have to use the switch to move the bridge around to the other platform, get up to the top where there are 2 stormtroopers on a platform. Once you are on this platform use R2 to float across the gap to get the kit.

8) In the next area, destroy the panels above all of the little stations. Once all of these are destroyed the Screen will pop up showing stormtroopers and then the kit will appear below that

9)In the next area go all the way forward. Use the force on the 3 containers to make a tower. Once you make this tower, jump up the tower to the next platform. Once you are on this platform push the block to the right so its over the red thing. Once it is over this it will fall down destroying the grate that is covering the kit. Jump down to receive the kit

10) The last Kit is located in the detention block where you rescue the Princess. Go all the way to the end where the elevator is. On the left hand side there will be a C-3PO panel, use this panel to reveal the last kit.

Episode 5 Chapter 4 Dagobah---When i get to this level i will update this to be more specific

#1 At the beginning of the level use a Jedi to pile 3 crates, jump on top of the crates and then jump up to the tree branch, use the bounty hunter or R2 to jet across to the right branch and pick up the Minikit.

#2 In the first section (the swamp with R2 panel at the end) jump onto the middle isle and blow apart the blue box the Minikit is inside it.

#3 To the right of Yodas shack there’s a red box use the dark side on it then build it into a raft, jump on the raft and it will take you over to a shiny box use a thermal detonator to blow it up and retrieve the Minikit.

#4 In the section that you train with Yoda (when you press Y to get him on your back) use your lightsaber to blow open the 3 manholes, a load of bats will come out, you’ll know these are the right one because once you blow them up it will show 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 the game will then show you the Minikit.

#5 This is normally the one everyone misses use the dark side to move the door from Yodas shack then walk into the door with a small character you will find a double score zone, then use the force on his plasma TV.

#6 In the next section where you build the tractor use a grapple character once you are out on the planks of wood and grapple up to grab the Minikit.

#7 Once you go into the 1st cave at the start use the dark side to build 1 half of a bridge walk to the end and use the dark side to build the rest, then use a thermal detonator on the shiny crates on the left, grapple up to get the Minikit.

#8 Further into the cave there will be a C3PO panel on the left open it then walk through the gate and simply shoot the cage down with the Minikit inside it.

#9 This is at the end of the cave just before the Vader fight area, on the right use a thermal detonator to blow up the shiny pile of junk, walk into the room and jump across to get the Minikit, be careful though the floor falls away its easier to use Jango or Boba Fett.

#10 After you come out from fighting Vader there will be a tree to your right use a small character to crawl through and grab the Minikit.

Kudos for doing this matt. I know just from following the guide how long it must take to work out how to get the kits, it is taking me long enough to get them when i have your instructions!

the map is also useful, but sometimes you just cant think how to get a minikit, then it turns out to be the simplist thing ever!

cheers again mate

yes i have...but i know at least one person that would like me to continue because im putting the exact way to get them down.

Me for one. I was pulling my hair out tring to get the last minikit on episode 1 level 5 (Retake Theed Palace).

Its very high up on the last ledge before the giant doors but CANNOT be reached by the ledges on the right side, they're there as a sort of red herring.

What I eventually figured I needed to do was back track a little to the part where you need to jump up to rescue the soldiers in a cube shaped alcove. Switch to a high jumping character (I was using General Greivous at the time) and jump up onto the small ledge to the right. Follow the ledge all the way round, back to the mini-kit.

Its bricks like this, that require a little thinking to get that this guide will be great for, and in conjunction with those maps will be ideal, especially if they're numbered identically.

Remember though, that the blue challenge canisters are in different locations to the proper mini-kits.

Okay, well seeing as i havnt done any challenges yet i might do a location for those..all of the mini-kits that i have listed (for the most part) start from the beginning of the level and go from there. Yeah i am going to be restart the game next week and finiding all the mini-kits for this guide so it should be sometime within a week/two that they are done

What would be a great tip along with your awesome guide is to turn on the minikit locator so that you have an indicator on where these little bastards will be. As for some of the ones that are in the hard to reach places (i.e. the REALLY high ones) you can use the "glitch" jump. I wouldn't use such a harsh word as glitch but it probably wasn't part of their plan. In free play, select any lightsaber wielding player (The Emperor is the best) and you do the double jump and attack (jedi super slam to the ground). Right as you hit 'X' to attack, switch players. If you're timing was spot on, your character will jump up another few feet as if to add a third jump.

I hope these two little tricks will help aid you to those little kits Matt9340 has so kindly mapped out for us.

BTW - if any one knows how to get the mini kit in Jedi Destiny (Ep VI, Ch 5... i think) where you fight the emperor... Its the one where you light up the dots in a tiny room. Its 12 lights in a square encompassing a hole. I go over the lights with virtually every character and they don't stay lit up. If there is a pattern or anything, let me know...

BTW - if any one knows how to get the mini kit in Jedi Destiny (Ep VI, Ch 5... i think) where you fight the emperor... Its the one where you light up the dots in a tiny room. Its 12 lights in a square encompassing a hole. I go over the lights with virtually every character and they don't stay lit up. If there is a pattern or anything, let me know...

You need to destroy the four panels with lights on on the walls before you run over the lights or the four corners wont stay lit up.

You have to bomb the walls of the room with a bounty hunter. Then the lights will stay lit.

Hi, do you know how to get the mini-kit right at the start at episode 1 chapter 3. You start in the big court yard and the mini-kit is above the grapple point but further out than a force jump can reach and Boba can reach, can you please help as this is the last cannister i need to finish it.

yes. Right udnerneath the ledge where the grapple point is, destroy the doors. Once they are destroyed use the force on the supports. Once that is used, use the force again to stack the blocks (you might need to build blocks cant remember) in the corner, Jump up the stack of blocks then jump again to reach the kit.