Extraction Point Guide

Butters

THIS IS NOT "MY" GUIDE

"Boosters Only" (I'll put a phone guide together soon, the phones aren't terribly hard to find this time anyways so try if you feel like it.)

First of all note that this guide is missing one reflex but otherwise if you follow it and grab the reflex I found you'll get it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/932918/46148

The missing reflex is in interval 5 part 2, and is in the room called "Patient 56B". It's on the table on the left by door, it cannot be seen because it's in a orange canister thingy. (Opposite room of where a guy gets eatin through the ceiling and a vent you must go through.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG... I just found another Reflex booster in the above mentioned level (Interval 05 Section 2). Just after you drop out of that vent (the one where you got the first booster mentioned right above), there is another reflex booster in another orange container in room 42F... No joke, pls. Correct me if I'm wrong....

P.S.... This is one F*ed up waiting room....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang it!!!!

I just finished the game and was using the guide I had printed out and got to that room where the guy got pulled into the ceiling. I was looking everywhere for a booster but couldn't find anything. I was going off memory of this thread and didn't come check it to see if there was something I had missed. I got every other one on the list but this hidden one.

Sucks that I can't just go back and play that level and get this last booster.

Actually the whole save system in the 360 version of this game is asstacular. No quick saves at all? Bogus.

• 4 weeks later...
For clarification purposes they mean Interval 5 - Extraction Point - Malignancy Part 2. Just confirming that the first reflex booster is correct, but there is no second (the above post) booster. I got the achievement, so I know so.
I agree with you there is not one in 42. BUT there is another reflex booster in the hall in one of them small orange biohazerd bins! its after the one in room 56b you go under a gate that is held 1/2 open by a cart that sprays blue stuff go around the corner its on the floor next to a cart inside orange bio. the game has extras so just becuz you got the achievement dont mean you know there is no more in the game. go check it out. o by the way I picked it up and all the ones on the list and got my achievement.

• 4 weeks later...

i followed the guide, Butters posted + the extra booster he included and the other reflex booster in the hallway someone else posted. and i DID NOT pop the dam achievement. does anyone have any answers, solutions etc...thanks yall...

• 2 months later...

Yeah I also followed the guide by Butters for the boosters and I just beat the game and didn't get the achievement. And I know I didn't miss one from the guide. Oh well. Least the achievements in this expansion are WAY better than the ones in the original game.

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh I just found another booster that wasn't in the guide, or in this thread. After getting the one in the "Patient 56B" room, and the one in the "Patient 42F" room (which does exist,) I came across the room "Patient 25J". Just before this room inside the corridor is another orange container next to a trolley, with a reflex booster inside.

...And another one in an orange canister on the floor inside a room with big sliding doors a little while after (where you get attacked by those ghosts with red eyes.)

Edited by James03

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Currently Replaying this Game to find The Booster and the Flashlight Achvmnt.

Let me add that almost all the Small Orange Canisters On the Hospital Floors and Carts are all Reflex Boosters too

So Step on 'em or melee 'em to get the Reflex boosters. Hope this Helps out.

• 4 months later...

I'm a little late to the party here, but as I'm going for this achievement (and I still haven't got it ... grr), I thought I'd clarify the guide to the Interval 05 bit.

First of all, the confusing bit about the patient rooms are that they can appear more than once (e.g. Patient Room 56B comes up three times, I think).

Also, I've found it best that you DON'T melee/shoot the orange bins - if knocked, the booster will often become out of reach. Also, if shot, the booster can also be destroyed completely. Just walk up to them.

So, I've managed to find 6 extra boosters (to the the original guide) in total on this level, and here they are:

(1) Reflex booster - Just after you witness the scary nurse bit in the Maternity Room, you'll come across the first "Patient 25J" room. The little medical waste bin is immediately left, through the doorway on the cabinet (Tip: As you're entering the room, don't touch the cabinet. Move into the room, and position yourself so you're facing directly at it. Nove move towards it and you should be able to pick it up easily).

(2) Reflex booster - Just down the hallway from the last one, in the medical waste bin on the gurney/trolley. Walk into the gurney to collect.

(3) Reflex booster - "Patient 56B" room, just round the corner from the booster above. The obvious waste bin here contains the goodies.

(4) Reflex booster - Onward again to the "Janitorial" room. Enter the crawlspace to the left, just inside the room. Crawl along to the very end. You'll drop down into "Patient 42F" room. The waste bin is on the floor by the door. Note that if you've missed any of the previous 3 boosters you cannot return to try and get them from here - you'll have to start from the checkpoint again.

(5) Reflex booster - A bit of a gap now, and when you come to the security grating that's trying to close (but detritus is preventing it), crawl under. You'll find the obligatory waste bin in the hallway around here.

(6) Reflex booster - Another bit of a gap again, and when you reach the room where there's 4 health kits together on shelving along with 5-6 guns, it's in the room immediately after. The medical waster bin'sin the right-half of the room on the floor.

That's all I've got for now. I have a suspicion that I've missed a room whilst going through the crawlspace. I'll do it all again sometime soon, and update as soon as I finally get this damned achievement. Just to echo what recent posts have said in that you should check every little orange medical waste bin you come across.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Ok Ive replayed interval 5, 5 different times, and as far as Ive figured out the orange boxes or lil capsule things we find can carry random REFLEX boosters inside, I hit the one on a cart just before room 56B and got one, just to double check I reloaded the chapter and then later on near the dream sequence at the end of the hallway I hit another canister and got a reflex booster so there in there its just random which one will drop you one