Weapons/Shields/Items trading thread

MyRifleIsBroken

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one that fits your description exactly except it has no EGO rating. Its a legendary weapon and you can't have it! around 420 damage (can't remember exactly), the elemental that slows people (plus poison elemental on melee), 111 rounds per clip, full auto. Great accuracy. Plus a bunch of other added bonuses (things listed between the mod slots and the weapon stats) like it recharges my self-revive on kills and does a few other things.

To give you an example, if I get a fair amount of headshots (which with the scope mod I have I can easily do from short and mid range), I can do between 50,000 to 80,000 damage to a '99er Blacklung in about 20 secs (one clip).

Basically, my point is that putting the EGO requirements isn't necessarily a good thing for you. There are weapons that have little to no EGO requirements that vastly outperform high level EGO items. That doesn't just apply to legendary weapons. I have a white SMG with a sub 100 EGO requirement that outperforms purple SMGs that require over 300.

Edited by bigbear.

I have one that fits your description exactly except it has no EGO rating. Its a legendary weapon and you can't have it! around 420 damage (can't remember exactly), the elemental that slows people (plus poison elemental on melee), 111 rounds per clip, full auto. Great accuracy. Plus a bunch of other added bonuses (things listed between the mod slots and the weapon stats) like it recharges my self-revive on kills and does a few other things.

To give you an example, if I get a fair amount of headshots (which with the scope mod I have I can easily do from short and mid range), I can do between 50,000 to 80,000 damage to a '99er Blacklung in about 20 secs (one clip).

Basically, my point is that putting the EGO requirements isn't necessarily a good thing for you. There are weapons that have little to no EGO requirements that vastly outperform high level EGO items. That doesn't just apply to legendary weapons. I have a white SMG with a sub 100 EGO requirement that outperforms purple SMGs that require over 300.

I see your point, damn i want that gun, lmao. Mine is good but again its like 300 levels behind me haha

I see your point, damn i want that gun, lmao. Mine is good but again its like 300 levels behind me haha

I got another SAW that is I think white, around 300 something ego and has virtually the same base stats as my legendary version. It has fire elemental but only room for stock and mag mods. It also doesn't have any of those extra effects my legendary does.

Basically its good enough that I'm happy using it to level up my LMG proficiency but when shit hits the fan the legendary is coming out.

I have an legendary infector (lvl 571) that I want to trade mainly for an legendary Assult rifle.

Has every mod slot except the magazine. Here are the stats:

Synergy: Veteran

|2| + 10% rate-of-fireafter a full reload

x0.90 reload

10% ego power recharge on full reload

x1.25 Mag

Melee (purple circle?)

Dmg: 4

Fire rate: 0.5

Mag: 25

Reload: 2.3

Bug dmg: 34

Homing range: 35

Just send me a friend request and my gt is The Afterm4n

• 3 weeks later...

i'm looking for a decent LMG.

The ones I have been using are the SAWS you get out of the Port Stinson vendor. Not exactly sure of the specs, but anything it appreciated. My ego rating is 1,174, i'm willing to trade or pay scrip for it.

Edited by binkyspankums

Anyone selling orange immunizer ( aka infector )

Sorry but I don't think anyone wants to arm someone with the current fad weapon completely breaking PvP and ruining that game format.

I can't wait until Trion fixes the burst shot magazine glitch and OP range with that specific infector and overall fixes the broke ass infectors in PvP. Reticles should not turn red when randomly aiming over cloaked opponents and bugs should not randomly attack cloaked players that were not the original target of the infector.

Sorry but I don't think anyone wants to arm someone with the current fad weapon completely breaking PvP and ruining that game format.

I can't wait until Trion fixes the burst shot magazine glitch and OP range with that specific infector and overall fixes the broke ass infectors in PvP. Reticles should not turn red when randomly aiming over cloaked opponents and bugs should not randomly attack cloaked players that were not the original target of the infector.

What is the burst shot magazine glitch? I don't even own one of those weapons, so I know little about it.

What is the burst shot magazine glitch? I don't even own one of those weapons, so I know little about it.

Basically, instead of making the gun burst fire it makes the gun fully automatic.

Combine that with the range that infector has and the other balance issues with infectors in PvP and it is currently the most broken, unbalanced weapon in PvP.

Basically, instead of making the gun burst fire it makes the gun fully automatic.

Combine that with the range that infector has and the other balance issues with infectors in PvP and it is currently the most broken, unbalanced weapon in PvP.

i'd rather get cut down at range and have a chance to take cover from an infector than get one-shotted by a cloaked shotgunner. probably 90% of my MP deaths are from shotguns... and people are saying the infector is OP?!

i'd rather get cut down at range and have a chance to take cover from an infector than get one-shotted by a cloaked shotgunner. probably 90% of my MP deaths are from shotguns... and people are saying the infector is OP?!

Shotguns are supposed to be one shot kills up close. Infectors that go through stealth and home in on a target from a ridiculoys range are clearly more OP.