Game of the Week - March 18 to March 24 (Burnout Paradise)

Creech

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/292/med_Action_013.jpg

The first Game of the Week is Burnout Paradise. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you haven't played the game before, it is a ton of fun to go blasting around the map doing co-op challenges together, racing, or just messing around.

My Xbox profile is open, so feel free to check out if I am in the game and if so join my room. I will shortly post up in this thread some specific days and times I will be hosting a room. If you plan on doing the same, let others know by replying to this thread.

P.S. Make sure you have downloaded the patch to 1.9. It is a 1.2 gig download...

Edited by Creech

Love it and I have been sitting on this game for a month just to do some MP. Count me in:

GT Spanish Assault

I usually game from 9pm to about 1am EST.

Glad to hear it! I will probably be online Monday night and then both Thursday and Friday during the day, PT. More specific times after I clarify my schedule.

If you go ahead with the Saturday night session i'll be able to join. The other times make it difficult for me due to the time differences.

Feel free to set up your own session at the times that work for you. I just randomly created a room this morning and played for an hour with folks who just dropped in. The only sad part is that it has been so long since I played it, that while I have all my cars still, my license says I only have a learner's permit instead of my Elite license. :p

I thought I would add that if anyone wants to send me a friend request on xbl for these coop weeks just send a message as well so I know who you are.

I will be starting this game tonight and will be playing all week so of you see me online and want to join just let me know or just join in. Looking forward to playing with you all.

I will be hopping online in about 30 minutes if anyone wants to join.

Had a fun time last night...We had about 6 people in th eparty, but only you and I played. Hopefully more people go out and buy this game cause it was fun. I'm pretty sure Troy the mod said she would buy the game if I helped her with L4D, so make sure she does.

I had a full room for a while, and then decided to get some stuff done on the site instead. Send me a friend request on LIVE and I will hit you up tomorrow or later tonight.

I'll be hosting a room for at least the next hour if anyone wants to join.

Double post....from a mod....seriously?

I kid, I kid....I'm heading to a Daddy-Daughter dance so wont be on till late. Hopefully there will be some more lobbies this weekend. I did get a Defiance Beta code.....so I might be busy.